Author Topic: When It Rains, It Pours...  (Read 5167 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Re: When It Rains, It Pours...
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2015, 09:18:17 AM »

As for the baby, of it is not yours a whole lot to your story makes more sense as to why she is acting the way she was.  Just so unfortunate that you can't get a paternity test.  Feels very unfair to me.  How could someone be that cruel to let someone walk the earth not knowing?! How could she not want to know?!

Uh, because she DOES know?

But there's really no way to know if you're fucking more than one person. Unless there's a HUGE gap between partners, but sounds like that's not the case here if she were going behind his back while they were together.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2015, 09:28:54 AM »
The truth is that nothing would surprise me anymore. There is a strong chance that she went behind my back judging by her past actions. My ex-wife says the due date given by the doctor doesn't match the date Natalie and I conceived. It's not off by a couple of days either. We're talking over a week. So I'm not sure if that should be a red flag or just an abnormality in the doctor's date. When I confronted her about it she took it calmly. Wouldn't she be really angry if I was accusing her of screwing someone else but it wasn't true?

I'm trying really hard not to want to retaliate. This isn't some regular relationship where we didn't work out and now I have to move on. She dragged a baby into this that may or may not be mine. She has these delusions that preclude her from facing reality and she doesn't care who it hurts. If I don't do something to make her realize that she doesn't get to walk away blemish free, then someone else in my camp will. She is beyond hated by people close to me.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2015, 09:17:07 PM »
Someone with more legal knowledge can give better advice than me on this, but if I were you, I would document every time you try to reach or whatnot.  What if she comes back in three years, says you are the father, demands a paternity test, and then three years of back pay in child support?  You want to be able to tell the court that you did everything possible to find out if the child was yours.  I know it's tough to think this way when the pain is still so present and so recent, but you have to protect yourself.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2015, 09:45:39 PM »
That's a really good point. She's obviously not stable so I would not put that kind of shit past her.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2015, 05:06:03 AM »
I don't either Jackie. It's so surreal sometimes, especially when I think that just four months ago we were spending a week in Florida together. Undoubtedly it was the best week we ever had.

Kev, the couple of times I emailed her or her friends, I have them saved.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2015, 05:01:38 PM »
Good. Oy.

Calvin6s

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2015, 08:00:24 PM »