Author Topic: Bolsters™ The Roulette ★THE CONCLUSION★  (Read 33214 times)

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: Bolsters™ The Roulette -ROUND 1 RESULTS, SEND ROUND 2-
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2015, 01:17:30 PM »
I have no idea which one is mine, but since you said you liked my track better than last, here's me hope for a star this time :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2015, 02:33:58 PM »
"While this can be at times a somewhat beautiful song, for me it's a bit same-y overall and I think it drags on for a bit too long."

I got a c-note that says this is mine.  Stunning it rates below The Reflex.  I'd put your flame-retardant suit on before making your post. 

Shocking that all of us (save Lucas and Rich) did worse - though... Lucas only had one direction to go.  :lol
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2015, 02:54:59 PM »
Had this gone worse, I'd have started tying a noose :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2015, 03:32:24 PM »
well i'd have been happy at least  :hat

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2015, 04:11:53 PM »
 :'(

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:07 PM »
Mine could be first, third and fourth.
It's none of those.

"While this can be at times a somewhat beautiful song, for me it's a bit same-y overall and I think it drags on for a bit too long."
I got a c-note that says this is mine.  Stunning it rates below The Reflex.  I'd put your flame-retardant suit on before making your post.
Nope, you're wrong aswell.

Shocking that all of us (save Lucas and Rich) did worse - though... Lucas only had one direction to go.  :lol
I already made that joke. :yeahright

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »
Got your Round 2 results right here, bitches. I'm not entirely happy with a couple of the writeups but they aren't going to get any better.

Shadow Ninja 2.0 vs Elite

Shadow Ninja 2.0
  • Jon Gomm - Passionflower
I've seen videos like this before, though whether or not I have seen this guy in particular I do not know. Anyway, these are really cool people to watch play, because they do so much more than just play the gee-tar well - being able to utilise the guitar as a percussive instrument to create a myriad of different sounds while simultaneously playing it takes a high degree of skill, I'd imagine, not to mention needing a good ear to be able to play notes and bend them by rotating the tuners. I also like the overdriven sound - when playing softly the notes are (mostly) clean, but then as he strikes notes harder they become really fuzzy. That sort of control over your dynamics when playing is, again, not something I'd imagine you pick up straight away when you start playing the guitar.

The only caveat to something like this is that, while it has that wow-factor and it's incredibly entertaining to watch (I've even forwarded it to a guitarist friend of mine already), the music itself isn't really entertaining enough for me to want to listen to it. All of the entertainment value is in watching the performance and realising what kind of talent and imagination is necessary to create it. That's not to say I didn't actually like the song: due to the way Jon plays there's some good variety in this song, especially given that it is vocals and acoustic guitar only. I think the mellower parts like the verses where he plays with the tuners are really good. But then there's a lot in the song that is about the performance first, since this is, after all, mostly about the spectacle, and that makes the video more entertaining but brings the song itself down, and although it's a relatively short song and he introduces new sounds as it progresses, the song does drag a bit. Although again, the performance itself doesn't drag or get boring at all.

I'm going to separate the song from the performance and try to base my decision on the song itself only, and so you don't earn a star as a result because I liked Elite's song more. However this was still a good submission, I enjoyed watching it immensely and am glad that you did share it with me.

Elite
  • Agent Fresco - See Hell
I'd heard of this band before, but I don't think I had ever listened to any of their music. What we have here is an energetic progressive rock song that wastes no time getting started - from the very first second this song establishes itself with a cool riff that involves alternating between two intervals, and is reminiscent of the intro to Bulls On Parade. I'm not a musician, but it sounds like it might be sevenths, which gives the riff an almost dissonant sound and, along with the time signature and changing drum patterns, this creates a nice staccato, almost frantic feel. The keyboard that appears has a pretty original sound for this kind of music which is a plus, because a lot of prog rock (and metal) bands get caught up using the same or very similar sounds. Here, the keys almost sound like something I'd expect more in an ambient electronica track than a rockin' prog track. After the intro things become less frantic and the drums groove more. I like the how the vocal melodies here and in the prechorus jump up in places. This guy has a nice falsetto too, which is showcased especially well in the prechorus and chorus of the song. The stacatto reappears throughout the song, but this time with the vocals, making the "to condemn or to crown" line a particular standout. The thick reverb on everything was an interesting way to close the song, too.

jingle.boy vs Evermind

jingle.boy
  • Seventh Wonder - The Angelmaker
This is another band I tried to get into many years ago, and failed. It is also another band I figured someone would be sending in this roulette (there's been a few already and I have no doubt there are many more to follow :lol). I know I've heard a few songs from Become, I know I've heard most if not all of Waiting in the Wings, and I know I've heard the title track on The Great Escape. When exactly, I don't really remember. Why I didn't get into this band, I don't really remember that, either.

Listening to this song, I think I might have an idea though. There's nothing bad here, really - as far as progressive metal goes, it's got everything you would want. It's got both heavy and lighter sections. It's got riffs. It's got piano. It's got plenty of synths and even a bit of organ. Vocally it's not bad, you are right I am somewhat familiar with Tommy Karevik and I don't mind his voice. The reason I probably didn't explore these guys further? What you'd expect this song to have, is pretty much all that it has. Don't get me wrong - it's done reasonably well, I did enjoy it, I will bookmark this album and listen to it after the roulette. But there was nothing about this track that really stood out, that made me think "fuck, why wasn't I listening to these guys before? Why aren't I listening to more of it right now?". I liked this song, but I wasn't excited by it too much; I thought it was a bit on the generic side for the mostpart, and I'm a lot harder to please. You also told me when you sent that these guys write amazing verses, but I'm not really hearing it.

My favourite bits: The bass playing throughout the majority of the song was quite good. The intro was nice before the distorted guitars and synth solo came in, shame it was so short. The final parts of the song with vox were also quite good.

Evermind
  • Nightwish - Last Ride of the Day
Surprising fact: This is again a band I tried to get into at some point in history, with the album Once...and also the Endless Forms album, which I didn't realise when I asked you to resubmit your Once submission, so I am glad you didn't pick something from that album when you sent a new song or I'd have had to ask you to resend again. :lol They obviously didn't click at the time, but I've gotten a song from you that I have never heard before, so let's see what happened while I listened to it.

This track makes a much better first impression than I remember any of the other Nightwish tracks I've heard making. It starts off with the orchestral instrumentation, with some violins playing a riff and what I believe is the cello playing a low, droning, rather ominous note underneath. But this track wastes no time introducing some crunchy as fuck guitar, accented by the drums to give it punch and impact. It takes off completely from there and gets into a really nice, heavy groove accompanied by a choir, singing the same riff as the strings earlier, that cut above the metal instrumentation. The song lets up during the first part of each verse, keeping it simple with a drum beat, softer strings and the lead vox, and its brief instrumental section is on the mellow side aswell, but it's otherwise competely brazen and unrelenting with its balls-to-the-wall attitude. When it comes to the combination of heavy metal music, string sections, and choirs, this is the kind of thing that gets me wet. Vocally, I especially liked how the choir was utilised here, I liked how the male backing vox added a bit of depth to the lead vocals, and the lead singer herself wasn't bad either.

You got a gold star this round, and you got to beat Chad. Don't let him forget it. :neverusethis:

Big Hath vs Scorpion

Big Hath
  • Paramore - That's What You Get
I'd heard of this band, but I knew next to nothing about them - so little infact that I actually thought they were an indie rock band. :lol This song certainly was not that - it was a pretty straight up hard rock song, with a slight punk influence. Truth be told, I'm actually surprised this is something you're into (you do listen to this, right?). But, it was a nice surprise.

The attitude of the vocalist during a lot of this song was probably the thing that most gave this song a slight punk feel - she's got that distinct attitude in her pronunciation that I attribute with those styles. At times she reminded me a bit of Avril Lavigne, as she often employs the same vocal technique in her songs (yes, I listen to Avril Lavigne - her first album though, and certainly not that Hello Kitty bullshit :lol). I liked the verses especially here, where the song wasn't as upfront and there was more breathing room. The clean electric guitar with wah was a nice addition here, since that is a little atypical for a song like this (as far as my experience goes, anyway). The song itself was a bit straightforward - no real surprises here - but it rocks, it's catchy...I enjoyed it a lot.

Scorpion
  • Shadow Gallery - Legacy
I should probably just start to copy/paste what I've previously said about bands I tried to get into at the past and how I was pretty sure they would be sent in this roulette. I'm just going to skip talking about what or when I gave this band a chance and just get straight to the point. :\

Shadow Gallery is a band that always thought of as a straightforward, predictable progressive metal band. They do what they do, they might even do it reasonably well, but they've nothing to offer beyond what I would expect from the genre. I'm afraid that this song hasn't really changed my mind at all. I liked it a bit more than previous things I've heard from them - I think a lot of that has to do with the fact I listened to this song more than once, though, because this track improved with repeated listens. That fact alone is the reason why I will explore Shadow Gallery more after the roulette.

A lot of what I had to say about Chad's submission this round comes into play here, aswell. This song is perhaps slightly more bland, since it doesn't really have as much variety in the dynamics, and the vocals were not as strong. Even after having listened to it about 10-12 times, I still find it largely forgettable. But on to the things I do like; The piano in this song, during the intro and chorus in particular, was more reminiscent of AOR to me than metal which, granted, is at least somewhat unique and created an interesting combination of styles. The chorus was probably highlight of the song, but it was still good, not great. The beginning of the instrumental section before the guitar/synth solos was decent aswell. What I didn't feel so much: The riffage was here, but it was fairly run-of-the-mill stuff and none of it stood out at all. Vocally the song was a bit hit-or-miss (mostly miss) aswell.

I'll check this album out, but you haven't impressed me enough to earn a star this time, I'm afraid.

Parama vs Sacul

Parama
  • Oceansize - Trail of Fire
I'd heard of this band, but I didn't remember if I ever got around to listening to them. According to my Last.fm I listened to a song called "Commemorative 9/11 T-Shirt" more than two years ago, but I don't remember anything about it. So I know at the very least I listened to something, and it didn't click enough at the time for me to explore the band further. Let's see if you changed my mind at all. :biggrin:

The short answer before I elaborate is: Maybe. I've never really been able to get into post-rock, but I'd say this song has done better than any other attempt I've made at making me stop and think "Should I be listening to more of this?" though, so you get some props for that alone.

Having said that, while this can be at times a somewhat beautiful song, for me it's a bit same-y overall (despite having a reasonable number of sections for an 8+ minute song) and I think it drags on for a bit too long. The intro and first verse is quite strong, I like the slightly frantic feel to the riff and the hi-hats. Around the 1:04 mark the guitar takes on a different but similar ostinato which is brought to life with a delay that also bounces it around in the stereo image a bit, to great effect. The song goes on with this for another couple of minutes before it becomes a little more aggressive, but while there are things I like here such as the use of wah and what sounds like a violin, it's probably the least exciting part of the song for me. I like when the cleaner beginnings return for the outro, which is decent. If the song were shorter and had less or none of the aggressive bit in the middle, I'd rate it a lot higher.

So yeah, like almost every submission so far I will definitely check this album out when all is said and done, but outside of maybe finding a couple of songs that I like, I don't have high expectations.

Sacul
  • Marketa Irglova - Time Immemorial
What we have here is a nice, relaxing singer/songwriter type song with some folk influence. I don't listen to much of this sort of thing, but there's an artist called Mree that I listen to, and this reminds me of what she does quite a bit (have you heard of her?). I wouldn't say I like this more than anything Mree does, but it isn't bad at all.

Instrumentation in this song is good - from the soft piano chords spaced apart that are allowed to sustain and decay, to the slightly energetic broken acoustic guitar chords, the violins that fill up all the empty space in the mix, and the minimalistic, almost marching-band-like snare rolls...this is a well constructed and beautiful sounding folk ballad. Despite liking all of that, I think the highlight here is the vocals - Marketa has a soft, dreamy texture to her voice during the verses, which is isolated and unaccompanied, but she uses harmonies well when more emphasis is needed on her voice. Adding further to that, she layers several of these harmonies in the choruses and latter parts of the track to create a gorgeous sound that spans the stereo image and widens it, making the these sections sound "larger" than others.

I know you were discouraged after the last round, but you have done a lot to redeem yourself. Keep it up. :tup

It was perhaps a little bit more mixed than the first round, but still plenty of solid submissions from you guys. Keep it up. Chad's words when sending his song were "Strength vs strength against Ruslan", but Ruslan managed to fight back and show superior strength. Sacul grabs his first star (of many?) after a rocky start, leaving Parama the only contestant yet to score. But it's still anyone's game at this point, and with 5 more rounds Parama has ample opportunity to stick it to some of you.

Here's how you all ranked against one another for Round 2:

Evermind
Big Hath
Elite / Sacul
jingle.chad
Shadow Ninja 2.0 / Parama / Scorpion

Here is the new and improved scoreboard. People who earned stars in the last round, for the most part, didn't manage to get much of anything here and so things have evened out a little bit. With the first round it was obvious who was winning, but after just one additional round things are starting to look a little unclear, and who is doing better than who is starting to become harder to discern. Well, for you guys that is - I know precisely how many points each of you has and what the ranking is so far. :-*

Quote from: SCOREBOARD

Round 3: Rumble!

Matchups for the third round will be:

Shadow Ninja 2.0 vs Evermind
jingle.boy vs Big Hath
Scorpion vs Sacul
Parama vs Elite
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:12:52 AM by Bolsters »

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Re: Bolsters™ The Roulette -ROUND 2 RESULTS, SEND ROUND 3-
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2015, 08:44:01 PM »
oh nooooooo

Will send almost immediately.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »
Marketa made one last year's best albums, and that song might be my favourite from it, glad you liked it.

Oh, now double match against Elite and Scorpion?  :o

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2015, 09:10:43 PM »
Marketa made one last year's best albums, and that song might be my favourite from it, glad you liked it.

Yeah sorry, already fixed that. :mehlin

Online bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2015, 09:18:51 PM »
 Following and shit to see if Chad can better his Duran Duran rating.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:31:27 PM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2015, 09:28:16 PM »
Brain fart on my part... I meant to say that Seventh Wonder (that song in particular) has a great chorus.  Odd song Nightwish song to send (imo), but still a good one, and even better live.

Traveling (again) this week, so I might be delayed a day or two to figure out what I'm sending.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2015, 09:34:59 PM »

Yeah sorry, already fixed that. :mehlin
No prob dude.

Oh, against Scorpion, then? THIS WILL BE YOUR PERDITION  :flame: .

Edit: Sent  :coolio
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:02:22 PM by Sacul »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2015, 10:11:07 PM »
new goal: zero stars all roulette  :hat

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2015, 10:12:56 PM »
Brain fart on my part... I meant to say that Seventh Wonder (that song in particular) has a great chorus.
That does make a lot more sense.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2015, 10:14:08 PM »
also Frames is a top 5 album for me so if you dislike it i'll probably just... die or something

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »
whew, I was sweating that out a bit.  Nice to get a star!

I almost sent Seventh Wonder this round as well, though a different song.

Truth be told, I'm actually surprised this is something you're into (you do listen to this, right?). But, it was a nice surprise.

most definitely.  I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan or anything but I've listened to a good bit of Paramore.  I actually first heard of them when this song appeared on a songlist of one of the Rock Band games.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2015, 11:00:04 PM »
Well, half of the entries are in already. :omg:

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:22 PM »
One was asked to resubmit, but I'm otherwise waiting on the remaining four.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2015, 11:22:35 PM »
Will send tomorrow.  As I mentioned in Tim's thread, my travel is throwing a wrench into my timeliness of submissions.  Think I know what I want to send, just one final review tomorrow morning, and I'll send (hopefully before my dinner with chknpotpie).

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2015, 11:28:57 PM »
Will send tomorrow.  As I mentioned in Tim's thread, my travel is throwing a wrench into my timeliness of submissions.  Think I know what I want to send, just one final review tomorrow morning, and I'll send (hopefully before my dinner with chknpotpie).
I've been following TAC's roulette so I was aware of your particular situation. No worries.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2015, 11:35:29 PM »
Yeah, I've got some troubles here too, I'll try to send today but it can also be tomorrow.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2015, 06:59:19 AM »
Sent.  Let's see how this one works out.

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »
I sent earlier today.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2015, 09:28:13 PM »
Yep, you're all in.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2015, 09:59:58 PM »
Here are the tidbits and personal rankings for Round 3. Results proper will be posted later tonight (could technically be tomorrow depending on your timezones).

"This was easily the most difficult song of the bunch to get a read on. A lot of the time it's quite good, however its biggest problem I think is that it sounds like someone with Attention Defecit Disorder wrote it - it jumps wildly from one thing to the next, rarely giving any of its sections time to really establish themselves and with zero fucks given."

"Things get more interesting after the halfway mark though with a nice instrumental section leading up to the guitar solo. The first time I listened to the song I wasn't feeling it as much, until this part of the song, when I was completely sold."

"This track is unsurprisingly similar in many ways to the aforementioned song. It has the same four-to-the-floor kick, it sounds like it might be at roughly the same tempo, and a lot of the ways it builds up to something is basically the same. It is perhaps too similar and too much the same, though."

"The ever-increasing volume of the guitarist furiously picking a note during the choruses, I liked. Vocally things weren't bad either, especially the chorus."

"I wasn't expecting it, really, and thought the song would just continue on as it had already up to that point with rock instrumentation."

"I did like it, but it wasn't all that impressive to me. The drums were a particular disappointment, as I don't like the way they're mixed and the beats are quite repetitive."

"This song sounded incredibly familiar at some points but then completely foreign at others. As a whole the song is pretty serviceable. It's not actually bad at anything, but I'm not on the edge of my seat at any point of it."

"I don't think there was a single thing here that didn't throwback to the era. The clean guitar during the intro sounds like something Jimmy Page might have used. There's plenty of organ going on aswell which further exemplifies the 70's rock sound."

Shadow Ninja 2.0
  • Steam Powered Giraffe - Brass Goggles
  • ???
  • Jon Gomm - Passionflower

jingle.chad
  • ???
  • Duran Duran - The Reflex
  • Seventh Wonder - The Angelmaker

Big Hath
  • Devin Townsend Project - Supercrush!
  • Paramore - That's What You Get
  • ???

Parama
  • Bodies Of Water - Under The Pines
  • ???
  • Oceansize - Trail of Fire

Scorpion
  • Amorphis - Sampo
  • Shadow Gallery - Legacy
  • ???

Sacul
  • Marketa Irglova - Time Immemorial
  • ???
  • Burial - Raver

Evermind
  • Pain of Salvation - Iter Impius
  • Nightwish - Last Ride of the Day
  • ???

Elite
  • ???
  • Agent Fresco - See Hell
  • Lesoir - Flawless Chemistry
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:31:52 AM by Bolsters »

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2015, 10:09:05 PM »
Mine is probably about the drums. I don't even remember how the drums sound in my song. :lol

Well, I expected my song to score last in the rankings, but my first two songs were great, so maybe that'll be enough to secure me some kind of star. And even if not, well... it's only the star.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2015, 10:15:44 PM »

"Things get more interesting after the halfway mark though with a nice instrumental section leading up to the guitar solo. The first time I listened to the song I wasn't feeling it as much, until this part of the song, when I was completely sold."

I got a  c-note that says this is mine.

I'm bound to be right at some point.   :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2015, 10:17:40 PM »
i actually forgot what i sent, woops
whoever was against jingle in this round already knows they lost tho  :lol

WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT I SENT okay
but i can't tell which of these at all are mine  :lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2015, 10:36:41 PM »
whoever was against jingle in this round already knows they lost tho 

Yeah, well, he can't always lose, gotta get a win or two too. :neverusethis:

Actually, I think he might get a gold star, depends on what Elite sent.

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2015, 10:50:54 PM »
ha, and I felt much better about this round than the previous two.  Oh well.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2015, 10:56:17 PM »
My personal ratings thus far for what it's worth xD
1. Trail of Fire
2. Under the Pines
3. Round 3

and what i have planned for Round 4 is probably right on par with Under the Pines, I doubt I'm gonna send a song better than Trail of Fire but I might, who knows  :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2015, 11:26:15 PM »
Damn it  :lol

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2015, 02:13:23 AM »
Well, my songs keep getting better, though from the tidbits, the first one has to be mine, abd that one isn't as positive as some of the others. We'll see!
Squ

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2015, 04:04:52 AM »
Mine is probably about the drums. I don't even remember how the drums sound in my song. :lol
Nothing about the drums in your tidbit.

I got a  c-note that says this is mine.

I'm bound to be right at some point.   :lol
That's the second time out of three you've been right. But if you're waiting on those c-notes to pay the electricity bill or something, I'd sugget you buy some candles.