Author Topic: Metropolis Pt. 1 has been confirmed for Rock Band 4 (releasing in October 2015)  (Read 4978 times)

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
^awesome!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
haha wow a lot of that is really similar to the ghtunes drum chart i made, they seem to be doing a pretty good job of charting

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
^ whats this?

I'm really looking forward to playing the new game.  I was just playing through Moving Pictures earlier today :D

Offline Darkstarshades

I'm amazed that you guys have actively ignored just how awesome and physically demanding The Glass Prison would be.
Seriously, that would get me in the waiting line instantly.

And acording to some people, The Glass Prison is overall harder than TDS, because TGP has no resting moments, it's bursting 100%
For guitar only, but for Keyboards and possibly drums, TDS is indeed harder.
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
^ whats this?

I'm really looking forward to playing the new game.  I was just playing through Moving Pictures earlier today :D
i made a (bad) cover of the song in GH6's ghtunes studio a long time ago
and TGP is probably harder on drums but the discussion was guitar-focused

Offline Shadow2222

Rock Band 4 comes out tomorrow! I'm very, VERY excited.

BTW, Metropolis has been confirmed as this game's "final" song, in that it is the only song in the hardest difficulty tier for every instrument (including vocals), which should also help give it more exposure.
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-gJWCN_AY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eNm4L9Frnk

guitar chart looks really good, a ton of this is pretty damn similar to how I charted it
bass chart is "wtf is that at just after 5 minutes lol myung"

Offline CDrice

• I do art stuff
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-gJWCN_AY

Is this what the band meant when they said that new album will be a bit different? Mike became a punk rocker, JP dropped weight lifting to become a teenage biker dude, James decided to be a black metal vocalist and JM turned into a 90's Axl Rose impersonator. As for Jordan... well I guess that after seeing that trainwreck he decided to quit.

Anyway, it will be more good exposure for the band. That's always nice to see!

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
As much as I want to play this song, I'm not dropping $250 for one song. The rest of set has not impressed me.

It's only $250 if you buy the whole band set. Just buy the game and a used guitar off Ebay

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Is this what the band meant when they said that new album will be a bit different? Mike became a punk rocker, JP dropped weight lifting to become a teenage biker dude, James decided to be a black metal vocalist and JM turned into a 90's Axl Rose impersonator. As for Jordan... well I guess that after seeing that trainwreck he decided to quit.

Anyway, it will be more good exposure for the band. That's always nice to see!
I guess that forklift didn't really work out for James.. not enough exercise.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.