Author Topic: What sucks about your job?  (Read 7863 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Re: What sucks about your job?
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2015, 06:35:21 PM »
I'd say my least favorite things about hospice work are:

-Paperwork (having to document every visit I make, etc.)
-Being mostly ruled by Medicare and having regulations change all the time
-Having to be on call sometimes (though this has gotten much better since we hired regular on call people)
-Only 15 days of PTO a year, with no opportunity to acquire more/roll any over (I realize this is better than a lot of companies, but when you're doing emotionally exhausting work like mine you should get more self-care time off)
-As I mentioned above, it can be really draining, and expectations are high. A lot of times I come home and do absolutely nothing because I'm so tired. I don't want to talk to people or have any responsibilities, I just want to cuddle up with my cats and shut my brain off.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2015, 09:57:45 PM »

-Having to be on call sometimes (though this has gotten much better since we hired regular on call people)
-Only 15 days of PTO a year, with no opportunity to acquire more/roll any over (I realize this is better than a lot of companies, but when you're doing emotionally exhausting work like mine you should get more self-care time off)
-As I mentioned above, it can be really draining, and expectations are high. A lot of times I come home and do absolutely nothing because I'm so tired. I don't want to talk to people or have any responsibilities, I just want to cuddle up with my cats and shut my brain off.

This is something I think I sometimes take for granted.  As much as I piss and moan about my job, working shift work allows for some decent chunks of time off.  My limiting factor for vacations and the such are my wife's available time off of her PT job.  I think as you get older, that time off becomes more important than a lot of other factors.  At least for me it does.

Offline Tiko

• Keyboardist for The Storyline
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2015, 01:30:08 AM »
The isolation at times... working in my studio alone for long hours. That's the worst part. Could be worse!

Offline Cable

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2015, 10:02:31 PM »

This is something I think I sometimes take for granted.  As much as I piss and moan about my job, working shift work allows for some decent chunks of time off.  My limiting factor for vacations and the such are my wife's available time off of her PT job.  I think as you get older, that time off becomes more important than a lot of other factors.  At least for me it does.

Very solid point. More things probably pile up with where people want to go I'm guessing?

I am not complaining about the amount of time off, because what I get now is fine. The amount of time US workers get vs. European countries and some other places is a joke though. And time off for medical stuff too (looking at you maternity & paternity leave). This is a culture of work work work, and time off reflects it IMO.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 03:45:06 PM by CableX »
---

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2015, 01:24:01 PM »

Very solid point. More things probably pile up with where people want to go I'm guessing?

I am not complaining about the amount of time off, because what I get now is fine. The amount of time US workers get vs. European counties and some and other places is a joke though. And time off for medical stuff too (looking at you maternity & paternity leave). This is a culture of work work work, and time off reflects it IMO.

I think for me it's a combination of things.  Like you mention, I have a pretty big wish list for places to go.  Also, as I've gotten older, and been through some major medical ordeals, I find that it would be best if I do as much as I can now instead of waiting for retirement.  When that time comes, who knows if I'll be up to the task physically or mentally.  Another thing is I feel like I've worked hard for a good 30+ years now, and should enjoy more.

From what I've heard from others in Europe, Australia and some other areas you are right.  The US mentality towards it's workers really sucks ass when it comes to giving us time off, compared to some other countries.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2015, 07:53:18 AM »

I am not complaining about the amount of time off, because what I get now is fine. The amount of time US workers get vs. European countries and some other places is a joke though. And time off for medical stuff too (looking at you maternity & paternity leave). This is a culture of work work work, and time off reflects it IMO.

It's not that simple, though.  I get five weeks a year.  The last two years?  I gave back 3 and 3 and a half weeks, respectively.  I get the time, but I find it's not so easy to use it.  What am I going to do? Sit in my house for a week and play Playstation?  I might as well work. 

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2015, 10:55:31 AM »
Go on vacation?  That's what I am doing even by myself tomorrow cause I have vacation days to use and if i dont use them I lose them... so its pointless to work. 

American PTO is a joke compared to Europe, but granted with my 15 PTO I find it hard to use unless I do something like I just mentioned.  Last year I ended up scheduling every other Friday off for the last three months to use my time, which screws wiht my OT, but like I said, if I dont use it, I lose it and I am not losing my PTO!

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2015, 03:27:25 PM »
I guess it's a head scratcher to me how you could have TOO much PTO.  I mean, at the very least, just take days off from work.  Myself, If budget allowed it I'd take at least 3 big vacations a year, at least 2 weeks each.  There's tons of stuff on my short list to use days, such as weekend trips.  Three to four day local jaunts also are numerous on my list.  Now, if you REALLY enjoy your work and prefer to be there....I guess I envy you a bit.  That would sure make life easier :)

Offline Cable

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
^

But I'm guessing Stadler takes pride in his job? I know we all have had a week off in a row, and when we come back, it feels like it was a month. I think we all take stock in our jobs, and when we are away, we get anxious about stuff. I just believe that there is *always* something to do, so it feels like we miss out if we are not there. As sad as that is to say as an at-will employee.

Sure, not enough time off. And I'm in your boat fully. If I have leftover time off, and cannot cash it out, I will burn it. Unfortunately my time off at my present gig has mostly been to cover for broken appointments with clients. So although I had about 15-17 days, I only took about 5 days probably of legit, planned time off. Luckily the new spot won't be privy to this issue, so I will see if it is too much time off for me.
---

Offline jammindude

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2015, 08:40:59 PM »
Come on Stad...you have a better imagination than that.   Don't you live somewhere near Bean Town?   I'm sure there must be some nice quiet spots up and down the coast.   Maybe a week off and take a train up to Maine?  I hear it's gorgeous up there.   Just unplug, man....
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2015, 07:07:10 AM »
Come on Stad...you have a better imagination than that.   Don't you live somewhere near Bean Town?   I'm sure there must be some nice quiet spots up and down the coast.   Maybe a week off and take a train up to Maine?  I hear it's gorgeous up there.   Just unplug, man....

Of course I do (to both questions).  For me, I buzz over to Block Island if I want to get away.

But others have touched on things; there is a degree to which taking a day off means two days work when I get back, and there is a degree to which I like what I do.  I'm proud to be the guy that my boss goes to when he has no idea who to go to with a problem.  Ever since I was about 28 or so, I've always been the "Special Projects" guy.  And for better or worse, that sometimes requires me to work on someone elses' schedule.

I can remember several years back when I was doing M&A work (which is incredibly time constrained work) and being in Universal in Florida and having to take a call.  Have you ever tried to take a call in a theme park?  The sound is EVERYWHERE.  So I was up in a wooded area walking around behind buildings (which they really don't want you to do) to find a place I could talk.  Sucked at the time, but makes for a great story, and I have that experience that I can always fall back on.  I don't know; one day of vacation is not worth giving that up for me. 

Some of it has to do with funds, though.  I'm a single dad, and I pay for my daughter's private school, which is a no-brainer for me, and that is going to translate into college soon enough.  It's an easy target, but while Obama has worked for a lot of people, he hasn't really worked for me.  I'm ostensibly in that group that people so cavalierly refer to as "the rich" and "those that have enough to pay their fair share" and the reality is, well, you'd be surprised.  Not making excuses, because I manage my money well, and (except for the divorce) it's all my own choice how I spend it, but under the current scheme I make more and have less to allocate to discretionary things, and I'd rather put the effort into making myself as close to unexpendable at work as I can (NO ONE is actually unexpendable). 

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2015, 07:13:15 AM »
I guess it's a head scratcher to me how you could have TOO much PTO. 

My father has 800 hours (he's at the maximum limit) of PTO that have rolled over throughout the years. If he doesn't use all 8 weeks of PTO each year, it just gets thrown away at this point.

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2015, 09:28:45 AM »

My father has 800 hours (he's at the maximum limit) of PTO that have rolled over throughout the years. If he doesn't use all 8 weeks of PTO each year, it just gets thrown away at this point.

Wow....  I really wish I had his problem  :lol

Stad... I get that scenario, where you have to make up the work if you take time off.  I guess I'm fortunate that I don't run into that.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2015, 09:34:06 AM »

Wow....  I really wish I had his problem  :lol

It sucks that he throws away 3-4 weeks worth of PTO per year, but the fact that'll he'll receive a lump payment of about $56K the day he leaves the company is pretty cool. I still think it's bullshit though. There should be no maximum, especially if you have employees only using half of their available PTO time because they are so busy.

Offline PetFish

« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2015, 12:33:50 PM »
Bullies.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2015, 01:05:08 PM »
Well I'm currently enjoying my PTO in the Dominican Republic!  :hat

At my previous job I only got 2 week of vacation and if I didn't use it, they would pay me the hours on my last paycheck of the year so it was an incentive to not take time off which of the 7 years I worked there, always got a few days worth of pay at the end. It's tough to not take a single day off (I had no sick or personal days) but I had no reason to take a chunk of time off cause it wasn't worth losing the money.

It's different now when its use it or lose it, but I haven't vacationed in over 6 years cause of the old mentality so its really nice to get away and unwind now.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2015, 04:00:53 PM »
I'm a teacher. After 3 years at my place of employment, I was let go this June. Really messed up situation that my union and I are fighting.

I love teaching, working with high school kids, and my colleagues are mostly great. I have a passion for teaching math. Politics, though, SUCK. And the pay could be better considering that I and my other colleagues are molding minds for the real world. Like, an extra 10 grand would make the cost of living feel like we're getting paid adequately. I know quite a few teachers who work a second job over the summer because they have to.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2015, 06:24:40 PM »
While overall I think Teachers don't get paid enough, i honestly think they do have it pretty good. At least in the US. Good benefits and not a lot of hours working overall especially when you consider the holidays and summers off. But I don't think it's an easy job and I think there is a lot of value in good teachers. Sorry to hear about your situation and wish you the best!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2015, 09:03:14 AM »
I'm a teacher. After 3 years at my place of employment, I was let go this June. Really messed up situation that my union and I are fighting.

I love teaching, working with high school kids, and my colleagues are mostly great. I have a passion for teaching math. Politics, though, SUCK. And the pay could be better considering that I and my other colleagues are molding minds for the real world. Like, an extra 10 grand would make the cost of living feel like we're getting paid adequately. I know quite a few teachers who work a second job over the summer because they have to.

I'm sensitive to this, believe me, and as someone with two advanced degrees and sending my daughter to private school, I value education as much or more than the next guy.    But I don't understand the mentality.  Don't we all wish we had an extra $10K?  Most of us have the little problem of their main vocation requiring 40+ hours a week, 52 weeks a year.  They don't have as much opportunity to pursue that extra income.  I get that kids are the priority, and some kids are certainly tougher than others, but I read stories like this, and I lose some of my sympathy:
https://www.journalinquirer.com/page_one/enfield-principal-disappears/article_0548cc80-f5ed-11e4-b3a4-8b335eb133b5.html
https://www.journalinquirer.com/page_one/enfield-principals-faulted-in-bus-driver-s-touching-of-student/article_bb054dc6-abb2-11e4-929f-8ff8842cce1c.html
https://www.courant.com/community/enfield/hc-enfield-prudence-crandall-principal-suspended-20150312-story.html

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2015, 09:55:05 AM »
I otherwise love my job, like I said. And of course there are some bad teachers and admins among the good. 10k was a ballpark, I know that the current pay scales turn away potential great teachers that could have been. Something so that I could rent a place without needing a roommate. It's ridiculous. Some sort of financial increase would help a lot. While the teaching hours are great, many teachers including myself spend extra hours writing lesson plans or tests because we care that our students receive quality instruction. We don't have to do that, but some of us care.

Sucks that, like any field, bad people exploit and take advantage of their positions. Really, beyond increasing the payscale, I think there should be a higher standard for teachers, maybe requiring a Master's or something else. More accountability on principals and admins, in my mere 3 years teaching I have seen some absymal abuse of power from administrators. The whole education system is messed up, Florida also has some shitty practices in place which only compound the issues.

I just don't think the payscale lines up well with the profession. Seems like in general, teachers are shit on from all sides (parents, students, admins, politicians, people who don't teach thinking it's easy, etc.)

Offline Cable

« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
While overall I think Teachers don't get paid enough, i honestly think they do have it pretty good. At least in the US. Good benefits and not a lot of hours working overall especially when you consider the holidays and summers off.

While the teaching hours are great, many teachers including myself spend extra hours writing lesson plans or tests because we care that our students receive quality instruction. We don't have to do that, but some of us care.

Yeah the hours during the actual year are insane, as I coordinated things with some teachers as an outsider. It's not a 9 to 5 punch out thing, and I can only imagine those who contact parents how much more time they spend. This is speaking more from an elementary perspective. Teachers are there before the kids, and sometimes well after. Not factoring in preparing, grading and so on as you said Jamesman42. And I think the time off is not the same as it with kids, as there is wind up and wind down, and days kids have off that teachers don't. And kids who receive special ed/IEPs is another layer of paperwork and stuff.

Although I will say if I was a K-12 teacher, high school would be my choice. Screw elementary.  :omg:
---

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
^This guy gets it.

Also, I have the exact sentiments on elementary lol.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2015, 01:20:45 PM »
The fact that even though I traded shifts with a coworker so he can do a pre 4th of July thing with his daughter tonight... So I'm going in at 3pm vs 7am.. and my phone starts ringing at 7am on the dot.

Lol sorry I'm not answering or responding till at least 2pm.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2015, 02:00:21 PM »

I just don't think the payscale lines up well with the profession. Seems like in general, teachers are shit on from all sides (parents, students, admins, politicians, people who don't teach thinking it's easy, etc.)
My father just retired as a HS teacher. His last day was a month ago. He is also in Florida and he has said that things like that have never been worse.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2015, 02:05:01 PM »
Being in contact with work when it's the weekend.  I'm never off really.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2015, 10:35:16 PM »
Being in contact with work when it's the weekend.  I'm never off really.

Tell me about it. Friggin e-mails never end and I generally don't answer them or work on the solution to whatever issue when I'm off but when you see something really important or pressing that Pop's through its tough to ignore.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline HarlequinForest

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2015, 09:04:59 AM »
I'm a package handler at UPS. We're overworked and purposefully understaffed. At times we receive so many packages at a time that it's humanly impossible to load them, so they just keep backing up, falling off and piling on the floor while there's nothing we can do but go as fast as we can and wait for the flow to finally slow down so we can catch up, only to then have the arduous task of picking all the ones piled on the floor. Then once that's done, they'll move you to another trailer and have you do it again. The work environment is dangerous, cramped, disgusting, and depressing. There's no air conditioning during the summer and very little ventilation. Sometimes the trailers cook out in the sun all day and they're almost literally like ovens. I'm talking like 110F of dusty, stagnant air if it's hot enough that day. Likewise, during winter, the trailers are at least as cold as it is outside. Dust + freezing temps = dried out, sore throat ALL winter long for me. Snow gets in the trailers. I've seen a whole trailer floor coated in ice. And we're expected to work on that.

For a multi-billion dollar company, you'd think we'd have paper towels in our bathrooms. NOPE. That's how frugal these people are. We used to have them, but they took them out to save money. We have no food options except for a couple vending machines. They only give us bottled water if it's above 90F outside, otherwise we drink from a rusty water fountain that smells like a dirty fish tank half the time.  We aren't allowed any electronics whatsoever. That means no music (and they wont let us turn on a radio), no phone. The turnover rate is just comically bad. I could keep going on and on.

I feel like I just shit a lot on this job, but there are definitely things I like about it too or else I wouldn't have stayed for the last 2 years.

Offline Cedar redaC

• DTF.org Member
  • Streams of Light Unite With Water
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
I'm planning on going into pharmacy. I want work in a hospital, and that post from a while back hammered that point in for me. As for now, I'm in the process becoming certified as a pharmacy technician. Most states require you to pass a course and then do an "externship" in a pharmacy for 120 hours, but in Utah, it's 180 hours. I'm waiting for some textbooks to arrive, then I'm diving in.

Any advice from the more experienced pharmacists for someone going into the field?
Perhaps you should ask bosk to reverse the "e" and "a" in the second half of your user name.
Cedar redaC swoops in for the kill!

Offline PetFish

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2015, 10:09:20 PM »
I've been a Pharmacy Assistant in a hospital (Canada) for 3 years now.

I'm not getting my technician certification, I'm going to remain an assistant cuz the money is already great and I don't want all the extra responsibility.  As long as you're in a bigger hospital they'll always be positions for assistants that, even if they were certified technicians, wouldn't be using 85% of what their license even allows them to do so there's no point even getting it.

Being in the hospital/healthcare system is THE WAY to go.  Retail blows.  The money, hours, benefits, etc kick the shit out of anything in retail where it's all "where's my prescription, you're stupid, i don't pay for this, i didn't give you my plan card cuz it changed now you have to re-do it but i have to go and don't have time can't you just give it to me for free" and all that blah blah crap.

Here, check this out, it's perfect:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzRt1x2FPk

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2015, 06:31:52 AM »
A good buddy of mine was an assitant in a pharmacy when we were a little younger. When he got his technician cert, his pay went up almost $10k per year. Probably depends on where you work though.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2015, 05:53:01 PM »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2015, 08:20:56 PM »
I've been a Pharmacy Assistant in a hospital (Canada) for 3 years now.

I'm not getting my technician certification, I'm going to remain an assistant cuz the money is already great and I don't want all the extra responsibility.  As long as you're in a bigger hospital they'll always be positions for assistants that, even if they were certified technicians, wouldn't be using 85% of what their license even allows them to do so there's no point even getting it.

Being in the hospital/healthcare system is THE WAY to go.  Retail blows.  The money, hours, benefits, etc kick the shit out of anything in retail where it's all "where's my prescription, you're stupid, i don't pay for this, i didn't give you my plan card cuz it changed now you have to re-do it but i have to go and don't have time can't you just give it to me for free" and all that blah blah crap.

Here, check this out, it's perfect:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzRt1x2FPk

My wife is certified and is the Head Tech at her store.  Been doing it for 17 years now.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Cable

---

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2015, 08:51:02 PM »
At my hospital, Pharmacy Tech's start at $15 an hour, but can't even get the job without the certification. When I got the call that the job was mine and that the pay was $15, I almost passed out, considering that my current pay in retail at the time was $9 dollars an hour after 3 years.

Since I've been there, at the hospital, my pay has gone up by 50 cents every year consistancy and apparently tops out at $20 dollars and that aint bad for just a high school diploma and a tech certification. I'm currently at $17 dollars an hour, which makes me a happy camper, but I'm truly looking forward to the jump up to $55 dollars an hour when I finish school though  :biggrin:

I'm planning on going into pharmacy. I want work in a hospital, and that post from a while back hammered that point in for me. As for now, I'm in the process becoming certified as a pharmacy technician. Most states require you to pass a course and then do an "externship" in a pharmacy for 120 hours, but in Utah, it's 180 hours. I'm waiting for some textbooks to arrive, then I'm diving in.

Any advice from the more experienced pharmacists for someone going into the field?

Were you thinking of Pharmacy Tech or Pharmacist?

For Pharmacy Tech, hospital is the way to go for sure

Places like rite aid and CVS, AKA Honduran sweat shop slavery factory shit world nightmares will take anyone, but hospital is like first class on the airplane. Not impossible to get up there, but still a lot more effort.

Every state is different, but I didn't take any course and didn't do any hours or anything. I signed up for the test, got the book online, then took the test 1 week later and passed. Then I spent 3 months applying to every hospital with in a 20 mile radius and just really hammered on the point of me being a pharmacy student. I got lucky and one of them finally took me and I love everyday of my life there. Its a beautiful and magical place and I truly love it.

For Pharmacist. Its 6 years total of school. Hard, but not crazy hard. 2 of pre-pharmacy (do it at community college, trust me) and 4 years of pharmacy school proper. It seems like a lot, but I'm 28 and there's people in my class in their late 30's so its never too late. Then around $100,000 dollars pay a year which differs a little more or a little less depending on state. Its a sweet gig, as long as you stay far the fuck away from wrong-aid and CV-Stress

Retail Pharmacy

That's hilarious!

:lol :rollin :lol

And yeah that's pretty much it. Now just pour acid in your eyes and shove some broken glass up your ass and then you'll have the full experience.

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2015, 09:32:25 PM »
A lot of cool people are leaving for Denver :(