Author Topic: The DTF Old As Mold Club v. 40 IS The New 30! Kids Stay Out!  (Read 324738 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: The DTF Old As Mold Club ! Ages 30 and over
« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2010, 02:14:57 PM »
As I just mentioned in another thread, I occasionally get nostalgic for the mayhem that used to be so acceptable.  You guys remember when you could torment pedestrians?  Nowadays, kids walk right down the middle of the street and expect drivers to wait, or go around, or whatever.  When I first got my license, they weren't even safe on the sidewalks.  Law and order ain't all that it's cracked up to be.

I just had this conversation with some friends saturday night.  I was taught that, as a pedestrian I would wait till the driver waved me on before I crosses the street. Now, kids look at you sideways as they glare at you as to say, "Dude, you better stop".
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #526 on: October 12, 2010, 02:18:20 PM »
You know how some states have tax free holdays?..Well they need a Hit A F##king Punk Ass Kid Pedestrian Day. Just for one day a year, no threat of a lawsuit. Then back to normal the next day!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #527 on: October 12, 2010, 02:28:41 PM »
Oh, that would be so sweet!  There are specific parts of town I would make sure I drove through on that day.  Culling of the weak and all that.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #528 on: October 12, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »
You know how some states have tax free holdays?..Well they need a Hit A F##king Punk Ass Kid Pedestrian Day. Just for one day a year, no threat of a lawsuit. Then back to normal the next day!

Death Race 3000, The Next Generation.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #529 on: October 12, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

I just made my kids watch the Original Death Race 2000 this weekend.....
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #530 on: October 12, 2010, 04:44:54 PM »

I just made my kids watch the Original Death Race 2000 this weekend.....

You are my parental hero.  Should I ever have kids, I will call you for advice often.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #531 on: October 19, 2010, 12:03:50 PM »
So today I hit a new level of old.  My daughter turned 17.  Damn the time goes by so quick.

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #532 on: October 19, 2010, 12:42:25 PM »
So today I hit a new level of old.  My daughter turned 17.  Damn the time goes by so quick.
Have your killed any teenage boys yet?
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #533 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:04 PM »
Have your killed any teenage boys yet?
I would have, if we did not live in different states from each other.  Her present boyfriend snuck into her room in the middle of the night.  I'm actually suprised my ex didn't kill him.  She's more than capable.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #534 on: October 19, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
Damn!  If I ever caught a guy sneaking into my daughter's room... well, he might live, but he will never reproduce.

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #535 on: October 19, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
Damn!  If I ever caught a guy sneaking into my daughter's room... well, he might live, but he will never reproduce.
Atta boy!!!!
I am scared of the thought of my daughter becoming a teenager!

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #536 on: October 19, 2010, 02:31:04 PM »
I can't wait until I'm a father so I can start condoning the behavior that made me a parent in the first place.

Wait, who am I kidding, I'm in no danger of becoming a father.

I CAN FEEL MY YOUTHFULNESS FILLING MY VEINS

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #537 on: October 19, 2010, 02:34:48 PM »
If I was still with my ex, I probably would have had a nice long chat with the lad about respect, while cleaning my gun.

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #538 on: October 19, 2010, 02:39:33 PM »
If I was still with my ex, I probably would have had a nice long chat with the lad about respect, while cleaning my gun.
Then threaten to saute him in garlic and shallots and reduce him by half in a white wine reduction sauce.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #539 on: October 20, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »
My daughter is going on her first "date" Friday night.

This is difficult.

BTW, all of you fogeys, go and vote in the Van Halen Survivor!
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #540 on: October 20, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »

Done!

I'm glad I have boys. I have a hard enough time watching guys look at The Lovely Mrs. TAC..I know I couldn't handle guys looking at my daughter that way.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #541 on: October 20, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »
My son Kenneth was telling me about something his friends said.  One of them said "Have you ever seen Kenneth's dad?"  The other said he wasn't sure.  The first one said "Oh, you'd know it because he looks like he could kill you."   :lol  (I think I may have told that story here before.)

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to my daughter starting to date, but I don't expect much trouble, once I sit the boy down and "explain" things.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #542 on: October 20, 2010, 02:53:54 PM »
Part of a long term relationship is the sacrifice.  Once I knew my wife was the one you realize you have to do things that makes her happy and she would do the same.  I'd say that I love my wife even stronger now because of the experiances we went through together.  It's bonded our love even stronger.

Andy, I've never realy thought about what your asking throughout our courtship and 15 plus years of marriage because I dove head first into our relationship and never looked back.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....  :heart

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #543 on: October 20, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »
My daughter is going on her first "date" Friday night.

This is difficult.

Good luck.  Remember to display your firearms prominently in the living room.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #544 on: October 20, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »
Part of a long term relationship is the sacrifice.  Once I knew my wife was the one you realize you have to do things that makes her happy and she would do the same.  I'd say that I love my wife even stronger now because of the experiances we went through together.  It's bonded our love even stronger.

Andy, I've never realy thought about what your asking throughout our courtship and 15 plus years of marriage because I dove head first into our relationship and never looked back.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....  :heart

:blush :heart

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 08:15:15 PM by kingshmegland »

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #545 on: October 20, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »
The one time I was on the receiving end of that talk, 86 or so, the girl's father was a dead ringer for Arne Anderson.  He was also a former Dallas cop, and an avid bow hunter.  He made sure to demonstrate to me the workings of compound bows for quite a while.  Not pleasant at all.

Of course I was already doing dirty, dirty things to his daughter, so I think I won that round. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #546 on: October 20, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
Awesome!  :tup

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #547 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »
Part of a long term relationship is the sacrifice.  Once I knew my wife was the one you realize you have to do things that makes her happy and she would do the same.  I'd say that I love my wife even stronger now because of the experiances we went through together.  It's bonded our love even stronger.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....  :heart

:blush :heart

My favorite post this year.  :tup

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #548 on: October 21, 2010, 05:15:26 AM »
I actually know who Arne Anderson is, and that would have been scary.

I showed up for date one, mohawk pony tail, muscle shirt......future father in law comes out...doesn't say hi.....instead says "what's that on your arm?" (my Sepultura "S" tattoo) I said---"it's an "S" made of bones" he says----"what's it stand for -shithead-, why don' you get an F on the other arm for fuckhead"........and walks off.

...........ya..Im SO doing yer daughter later!
I married her.
But still!
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #549 on: October 21, 2010, 08:39:18 AM »

I showed up for date one, mohawk pony tail, muscle shirt......future father in law comes out...doesn't say hi.....instead says "what's that on your arm?" (my Sepultura "S" tattoo) I said---"it's an "S" made of bones" he says----"what's it stand for -shithead-, why don' you get an F on the other arm for fuckhead"........and walks off.

Damn.  That's harsh.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #550 on: October 21, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »

Damn.  That's harsh.
Harsh? Its fucking beautiful!!! Your father in law is my idol!!! :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #551 on: October 21, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
ytse, does he sit at the dining room table and still say, " tell the shithead to pass the gravy"? :laugh:  Or is it better now.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:28:39 AM by kingshmegland »

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #552 on: October 21, 2010, 11:28:02 AM »
ytse, does he sit at the diningroom table and still say, " tell the shithead to pass the gravy"? :laugh:  Or is it better now.
He says, "hey cross bones, pass the fucking gravy you moron." :lol

just kidding! :rollin

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #553 on: October 21, 2010, 11:41:32 AM »

Damn.  That's harsh.
Harsh? Its fucking beautiful!!! Your father in law is my idol!!! :lol

No way.  The last thing you want is somebody grudgefucking your daughter while listening to Chaos AD full blast. 
E.F. Benson

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #554 on: October 21, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »
(snicker)

He's alright now....he's the master at embelishing stories...but calls me immeidately on my bullshit!??!?!
Now whenever he's annoyed with me or something I've said he just makes the face....the same one he made when he made the above comment.

I let him have his fun.
She's daddy's girl, even though there are three other kids, she's he chosen one.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »
(snicker)

He's alright now....he's the master at embelishing stories...but calls me immeidately on my bullshit!??!?!
Now whenever he's annoyed with me or something I've said he just makes the face....the same one he made when he made the above comment.

I let him have his fun.
She's daddy's girl, even though there are three other kids, she's he chosen one.
At least he loves his daughter and shows his emotion because he does. I guess at least you should admire that even if his a bit abrasive?  I know myself, and I will give shit to my daughters boyfriends if warranted. If they win my respect however, they will certainly get it. If they don't I will be there worst nightmare! I love my daughter so much it hurts!

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #556 on: October 21, 2010, 02:50:57 PM »
Fogeys, check this out!!! The original Chiller theater opening! Who remembers this? This scared the crap out of me as a kid. My kid just laughed at me for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATUJG3DSziw&feature=related

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #557 on: October 21, 2010, 02:59:41 PM »
Fogeys, check this out!!! The original Chiller theater opening! Who remembers this? This scared the crap out of me as a kid. My kid just laughed at me for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATUJG3DSziw&feature=related

Awesome I can remember being glued to the TV when this came on.
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #558 on: October 21, 2010, 04:09:34 PM »
I don't recall Chiller Theater...but up here we had Creature Double Feature! :metal

Which reminds me..to anyone going to Disney World..the Sci Fi Drive In Diner is a MUST!

Offline Tick

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #559 on: October 21, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »
I don't recall Chiller Theater...but up here we had Creature Double Feature! :metal

Which reminds me..to anyone going to Disney World..the Sci Fi Drive In Diner is a MUST!
I'm going to Disney World in 52 days and counting!

If you have 3 people altogether, can you be split up? I thought I read that online about sci fi. What makes it a must?