Author Topic: 2015-06-28 Prague Sounds Good Festival (Prague, Cz Rp) ROLL CALL & REVIEW  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Tickets Available At : https://www.ticketportal.cz/event.aspx?id=-2147483379

Are you going?

Were you there?

Share your concert review and experience with other fans and the band!
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline ResultsMayVary

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Go Buckeyes!
I imagine no one on the forum is going to this show? It seems now is the time where a show would be close to finishing up or already done, if I can do math correctly with the time zone differences.
Where would YOU be without prog?!
I'd be standing somewhere with dignity, respect, and bitches.
When Mike and Mob Unite, featuring the hit A Lawsuit in Lies

Offline Ellinor

I was there.

Anyway, was it just me or the vocals were VERY quiet? I couldn't hear a damn thing. I could see LaBrie opening his mouth, but voice was barely coming out.Totally ruined it for me. Am I deaf? Or something was wrong with the setup?

Offline VincentMDO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdIBKImy-xE

Labrie fucking up right into the first sentence? lulz
"So would tell him what to do... Would you?"

Offline Tim van Duijn

I wish they backed him up a bit during the section before the first chorus. It sounds so tiny there, jet it sounds awesome on cd.

Offline CharlesPL

Elinor, for me JLB sounds really great and whole band, this show was definitly better than Katowice IMHO, in Poland JR was not hardly audible.Guys in Prague were more satisfied with play,plus very better sound and only 2 supports (not 7 :lol:) Maybe the death of Chris Squire (katowice gig) their very touches and their thoughts were elsewhere, really i don't know. JP winked to me <3 it was my 30+ DT show.Elinor where you been?

Edit :

Any pics from Prague show ?

VincentMDO this video is from Katowice, Stage in Prague was smaller.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Mangini is wearing goggles?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline CharlesPL

Yes at both shows, in minsk also i guess.

Offline Ellinor

Elinor, for me JLB sounds really great and whole band, this show was definitly better than Katowice IMHO, in Poland JR was not hardly audible.Guys in Prague were more satisfied with play,plus very better sound and only 2 supports (not 7 :lol:) Maybe the death of Chris Squire (katowice gig) their very touches and their thoughts were elsewhere, really i don't know. JP winked to me <3 it was my 30+ DT show.Elinor where you been?

Edit :

Any pics from Prague show ?

VincentMDO this video is from Katowice, Stage in Prague was smaller.

I've been in Prague, in front row. Couldn't hear anything. I'm referring to the vocals. It's still a mystery to me.  :-[

Offline Ellinor

Offline Ellinor