Author Topic: LSFNY on Amazon  (Read 1328 times)

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: LSFNY on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:11:44 AM »
Yes..........click on where it says "8 new from......."and it has all the detail under the sellers.  Only available in US but that is a fair price and direct from Amazon at $23.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Madman Shepherd

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:25:24 PM »
Yeah thats a really good price.  I think I got mine after it went out of print for $30 and I thought that was a good price. 

It didn't turn out to be the huge collectors item that everyone thought after September 11th but it is still is moderately hard to find so if you can get it for 20 I would say go for it. 

Offline Milzinga

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 08:50:08 PM »
Well I wasn't planning on spending $25 on that, but what the hey. Cool to own I suppose. I've seen it for so much more on eBay, but I just looked and there are several selling for around that price so some more must have been found and released recently.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 07:17:56 AM »
I bought LSFNY used on Amazon a few years back, expecting to get the newer artwork, but got the "rare" burning apple artwork. Lucky me! :D
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!