Author Topic: DarkLord_Lalinc's band Tangerine Circus releases two albums.  (Read 15018 times)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Re: DarkLord_Lalinc's band Tangerine Circus releases two albums.
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2018, 09:39:14 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words! Yesterday we had the formal presentation for the album live and it was incredible. The reception was amazing! Let's keep fingers crossed for the chance of a small international tour  :D
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2018, 02:24:24 PM »
Hello, friends! Small necro here... I know a few of you follow this band closely, and for that I'm eternally grateful. We just unveiled a new video (done by yours, truly) for one of our songs, Staring Eyes. I hope you like it!

TA DA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyJ7IfBSp88&frags=pl%2Cwn
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2018, 07:07:53 AM »
Hello, friends! Small necro here... I know a few of you follow this band closely, and for that I'm eternally grateful. We just unveiled a new video (done by yours, truly) for one of our songs, Staring Eyes. I hope you like it!

TA DA!

I forgot how much I loved y'all after I left DTF for a while and deleted all my old social media a couple years ago... this is so good man! You've come far

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2018, 08:32:06 AM »

TA DA!

I forgot how much I loved y'all after I left DTF for a while and deleted all my old social media a couple years ago... this is so good man! You've come far

Thank you so much for checking it out and your kind words! Feel free to check the rest of the new material in YouTube! I hope you enjoy it! This project is growing a lot locally, so I'm hoping for some US/international appearances at some point during the near future. :)
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing