Author Topic: DarkLord_Lalinc's band Tangerine Circus releases two albums.  (Read 2215 times)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Re: DarkLord_Lalinc's band Tangerine Circus releases two albums.
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2016, 02:14:06 PM »
Good for you, man. I'll get to listening to your albums in a few days.

Awesome, thank you! I'll be looking forward to it.
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
  • ...the word is all of us.
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2016, 02:42:14 AM »
http://www.tangerinecircus.com/#!Physical-versions-of-our-albums-will-be-available-shortly/czfb/57733f050cf231749dc9ccb5

:metal
Really excited about this finally coming out (even though I can't pay for it  :\, but it's still cool).

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »
Though as a sidenote, I was wondering why you guys cut Spheres from the album altogether instead of just slightly editing down its length. From memory, The Conspiracy Chronicles is only 10 seconds over the 80-minute mark, so I was kinda confused on that...

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2016, 10:40:29 PM »
Awesome! Thank you for noticing!

Here's why: There was a problem with the official copies of the album and they didn't allow us to exceed the 80-minute mark, so we decided to take out Spheres (which, to all of us in the band, felt kinda out of place in the context of the album). I think that without that tune, the album flows much better and is much easier to listen to (81 minutes is quite a lot of music to digest in one sitting for most folks lol).

On a brighter note, thanks to that we're offering a free lossless download of Spheres in our website, www.tangerinecircus.com as a 'b-side' of the record!
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
Hello, everyone! i know lots of you have heard and liked what my project, Tangerine Circus, has to offer (and I'm very grateful for that!); and well, as a matter of fact we just released our first ever official lyric video for one of the songs and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhXLzkOwfNU
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing

Offline DragonAttack

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 05:49:23 PM »
[deleted due to copy/pasting into the wrong thread :facepalm:  Sorry, all]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:38:48 PM by DragonAttack »

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• Speak the word...
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 06:00:56 PM »
Nice to read posts from 'before my time'.

As to 'too quick of fade outs':  The Beatles 'Fool on the Hill'.  I mean, wow.

As to long/short/long songs not working:  I don't know, 'Yours Is No Disgrace/The Clap/Starship Trooper'  is one of many examples where I would disagree.

As to bonus tracks at the end of a CD:  put 10-15 seconds of silence after the album proper.  When I make cdrs, I have place that amount of silence at the end of EVERY one of them.  The reason:  car stereos instantly go back to track one when a CD is finished.  It gives me time to eject them, rather than being jolted from a long fade out of an album to an instant crashing of the first song.

I wish some band's (ie The Beatles) bonus material WAS included on CDs.  For 'Revolver', every copy I've made has 'Paperback Writer' and 'Rain included at the end.  They were part of the era, released months before the album.   The silence before the songs gives me and those who receive these copies the option of listening to them or stopping.

But, I digress.  Moving on.....

The second worst:  greatest hits albums that just butcher the original versions.  The list is too long for a single post (geez, I smell a new thread coming from someone...)

The worst:  extended remixes.  Queen was just horrible at this.  Gawd knows who the hell was creating these things, as they are mostly 'sit at the desk and reloop' piles of crap ('You Don't Fool Me' sixteen versions, anyone?0 

There are a handful of band/solo tracks that might have been better on their LPs
band:   'A Hard Life', 'Hammer To Fall', and to some extent, 'Breakthru'.  And, oddly, 'I Want To Break Free'.  The 45 version is longer than the album version.  How many bands did that?

Freddie- 'Made In Heaven' and 'Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow'.  I mean, damn, those versions should have been on his dreadful 'Mr. Bad Guy' instead of the album versions.

'Barcelona' (ext)......if you like the album version, you will love this.  It isn't a lot more, but it still feels 'new' on every listen.

the bad:  all the other extended versions/remixes they did.  Instead of an extra Brian or Roger solo that didn't fit onto the LP due to time restraints or being to 'wild', they were mostly 'relooped' crap.  I wasted way too much money back in the day to get these 'rarities'.

I think ur on the wrong thread m8  :hat

Offline DragonAttack

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »
^
finally fixed.  Sorry.  Too many hours, and I copied/pasted erroneously :facepalm:

Very odd, though, as I only check this subject 1-2x a month.  Still, no excuse. :-[

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2017, 12:41:39 PM »
Feel free to check out Tangerine Circus' music, given the mistake  :lol
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
The Darklord is amazing