Author Topic: A bootleg from the When Dream and Tour Unite?  (Read 2876 times)

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
A bootleg from the When Dream and Tour Unite?
« on: May 08, 2015, 12:21:48 PM »
It's the only tour I'm yet to have a boot from, and I've recently been listening to WDADU a butt-ton, so thought I'd see if I can add to my collection. Any recommendations (audio or video) and a D/L, if possible.
Thanks
-James

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
Re: A bootleg from the When Dream and Tour Unite?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:59:23 PM »
There are just a handful of boots from the Pre-Images days.          

09/25/86 No Sleep Since Brooklyn L'amour Brooklyn, NY FLAC 1 Full Audience Unknown           
09/25/86 Gates Of Babylon L'amour Brooklyn, NY SHN 1 Full Audience Unknown           
10/25/86 Gates Of Babylon Stage Door Deer Park, NY SHN 1 Full Audience Unknown           
10/25/86 Untitled Stage Door Deer Park, NY FLAC 1 Front, Back Audience Unknown           

04/26/89 Untitled SIR Studios Manhattan, NY FLAC 1 Front, Back Audience Unknown           
10/14/89 Untitled Sundance Bay Shore, NY SHN 2 Front, Back Audience Unknown           
 11/14/89 Afterlife – Early Fantasy The Ritz Club Manhattan, NY FLAC 1 Full Audience Unknown           

06/09/90 Screaming For Me Long Beach Sundance Bay Shore, NY FLAC 1 Front, Back Audience         
 06/09/90 Untitled Sundance Bay Shore, NY SHN 1 Front, Back Audience Unknown           
 11/17/90 It's All Instrumental Sundance Bay Shore, NY SHN 2 Front, Back Audience Unknown           
 06/03/92 Live at Sparks Stage Door Deer Park, NY FLAC 1 None Audience Unknown           
 06/08/92 Maiden Voyage The Ritz Club Manhattan, NY FLAC 1 Front, Back Audience PT  

There might be a couple of others that I don't have but these are the main ones.          

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 03:28:00 PM »
I know that Consciously Unreal(1993-04-05) has a higher quality, slightly longer version of the Afterlife - Early Fantasy(1989-11-14) show as its bonus tracks, but I have yet to acquire it myself.

Also, I've heard that there is at least one video bootleg of a full show from 1989, but I haven't actually seen it myself.
Until then I guess there's always the Majesty Basement Tape from 1987, if you haven't seen that already.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:42:08 PM by Robo4900 »
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 02:18:22 PM »
There are two video boots from 1989 that I have.  One is from April 26th at SIR Studios.  The other is from October 14th at the Sundance Club. 

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 07:34:44 PM »
ProgSnob, what's the quality like on them?

Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that Charlie Dominici uploaded live recordings of A Fortune In Lies and Light Fuse And Get Away from 1989 to YouTube(He's also behind the YouTube upload of the Majesty Basement Tape I linked). Any idea which show they come from?
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 08:12:00 PM »
4/26/89 - C
10/14/89 - D

Both of those videos look like they're from the 10/14/89 show with slightly better video quality that what I have. 

Offline Metallenko

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 01:18:30 AM »
ProgSnob, what's the quality like on them?

Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post was that Charlie Dominici uploaded live recordings of A Fortune In Lies and Light Fuse And Get Away from 1989 to YouTube(He's also behind the YouTube upload of the Majesty Basement Tape I linked). Any idea which show they come from?

It's better gen VHS rip of existing high/mid gen source:

1989.10.14 - Bay Shore, Long Island, NY, USA
https://andbootlegsforall.com/modules/recordings/public/video.php?details=2589

As Prog Snob posted above - slightly better audio and video.