Author Topic: Live bootleg on Spotify - In Warwick, Rhode Island May 15, 1993 ( Remastered)  (Read 12067 times)

Offline gm5k

I listened to them just fine with the free account.

Hm strange, thanks I'll try again!

Offline seasonsinthesky

• roo)))m noise
  • DTF.org Alumni
I listened to them just fine with the free account.

Hm strange, thanks I'll try again!

I believe Spotify has a 'regionlock' sort of thing depending on how the rights work, so maybe that'd be it? I'm in Canada.

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
I'd be curious to know what the source is of it. So many bootlegs of this show are not that great. Lords of Sound is probably the best known one, but the sound is slowed down and there's a part of LtL(?) that's missing. Best version of this show is "Beneath the Blackened Summer Sky".
I think it's the new FM source that recently surfaced on Dimeadozen, since Eve is listed as "Jam". If it is that version, it's also missing a part of Learning To Live, but it's only about 5 seconds(The guy was running two tape recorders so one would cover the tape switchover time of the other. Unfortunately, he lost one of the tapes).
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal