Author Topic: Hardest Shows To Find Bootlegs For  (Read 17244 times)

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
Re: Hardest Shows To Find Bootlegs For
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2015, 03:18:07 AM »
The show you are looking for is 10/18/2000, which features  the Canadian Rap and other goofiness going.  I do have that bootleg under the name Of Pigs And Chicks.
Ah, so I did have the date wrong. I know for a fact that the 2005 one is correct, but I wasn't sure about this one. Thank you.
So, any idea how/where/if I can get this one?

10/29/2005 is also in my list and probably one of the better bootlegs.
I have heard a lot about that one, including some people saying that James was better on it than he was on Score, but the only seeder on the torrent is refusing connections for some reason, so I've been unable to actually see/hear it myself.
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 03:27:03 AM »
The show you are looking for is 10/18/2000, which features  the Canadian Rap and other goofiness going.  I do have that bootleg under the name Of Pigs And Chicks.
Ah, so I did have the date wrong. I know for a fact that the 2005 one is correct, but I wasn't sure about this one. Thank you.

I have heard a lot about that one, including some people saying that James was better on it than he was on Score, but the only seeder on the torrent is refusing connections for some reason, so I've been unable to actually see/hear it myself.

I do not have the DVD version of the 2005 show...yet.  However I do have the audio of both shows. I can check with a couple of other traders and see if  they have the 2005 show in their shares and I'll get it.  For now though, do you want the audio from 10/18/2000?  I can upload it to my Google Drive when I get home and send you the link.  Just PM me your email address.

Offline Stef1

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2015, 03:50:20 AM »
I may have Roma 2000 on my oldest HD (not the one that was dropped), which may or may not still be fuctioning and may or may not be this side of the Thyrrenian sea. If you are talking audio, I don't think there ever was a video version of that.

There is a video as I have part of it from someone who logged onto the hub, snatched a lot from others, including me, then disappeared. He had a few other DVD's on his list I have never seen before or since.
Unfortunately it appears this person is happy collecting from others but not sharing.  :censored

Offline Stef1

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2015, 03:52:41 AM »
The 2 I have been looking for and know exist are videos, the first;
2000-03-03 - House of Blues, Orlando,  DVD or flv. this was pro shot full show.
2000-04-11 - Roma. When the hub was up someone signed in and DLD a lot but had a very slow download speed. This was on his list and I began to download, then he signed off, never to return. Managed to get the first VOB file which had the soundcheck and beginning of the show. I have never seen this on any circulating list.
If anyone has these I will be happy to trade.

There is someone who is in the Pink Floyd hub named Rory Gallagher.  He has a pretty decent size video collection.  Did you check his list?  If you aren't a member of the hub, I can check for you when I get home later.

Just registered with Echoes, but won't allow me in, looking at messages this appears to be the same for a few other people as well. :sad:

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2015, 03:53:00 AM »
I may have Roma 2000 on my oldest HD (not the one that was dropped), which may or may not still be fuctioning and may or may not be this side of the Thyrrenian sea. If you are talking audio, I don't think there ever was a video version of that.

There is a video as I have part of it from someone who logged onto the hub, snatched a lot from others, including me, then disappeared. He had a few other DVD's on his list I have never seen before or since.
Unfortunately it appears this person is happy collecting from others but not sharing.  :censored

What you should do next time you see him is shoot him a message immediately.  Do you remember his name?

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2015, 03:53:42 AM »
2000-04-11 - Roma. When the hub was up someone signed in and DLD a lot but had a very slow download speed. This was on his list and I began to download, then he signed off, never to return. Managed to get the first VOB file which had the soundcheck and beginning of the show. I have never seen this on any circulating list.

There is someone who is in the Pink Floyd hub named Rory Gallagher.  He has a pretty decent size video collection.  Did you check his list?  If you aren't a member of the hub, I can check for you when I get home later.

Just registered with Echoes, but won't allow me in, looking at messages this appears to be the same for a few other people as well. :sad:

Does it give a reason?

Offline wizard of Thought

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2015, 06:24:14 AM »
Well, you can name the show and at least a couple of us here will probably have it.   :lol     So, go ahead.
Alright.  :)

2000-10-20 is the main one I'm looking for(Preferably video, but I don't really mind). Assuming I've got the date right, this should be the one with the legendary Canadian Rap, and some other craziness.
Probably not the least common show ever, but impossible to find for a beginner like me, since trading isn't really an option.

I also have this boot, thanks to trading with Prog Snob :D
I`m also quite new to bootleg trading and stuff, but you might just send me a PM and we will probably find a deal here  ;)

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2015, 08:02:28 AM »
I do not have the DVD version of the 2005 show...yet.  However I do have the audio of both shows. I can check with a couple of other traders and see if  they have the 2005 show in their shares and I'll get it.  For now though, do you want the audio from 10/18/2000?  I can upload it to my Google Drive when I get home and send you the link.  Just PM me your email address.
Thank you very much! :biggrin:
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2015, 10:48:06 AM »
Thank you very much! :biggrin:

I'm uploading it right now.  Just give me a few.

Offline de_fromage

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 01:48:58 PM »

:o
can i have it too? please

That happened to me, I think they have to approve your account. Had the same problem yesterday but now I'm connected
Ringo is one of my top 5 Beatles.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2015, 01:52:01 PM »
Of course.  Just PM me your email address and I'll email you the link.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »
Hey Scotty, I just got the 8/8/98 Mansfield show from someone. 

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2015, 08:03:39 PM »
GDT-R85 was a Porcupine Tree show.
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »
Good morning sunshine...

And thanks.   :biggrin:

Offline Grizz

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2015, 12:34:07 AM »
Wasteland, didn't we determine that I have the "Source 2" of Bonn, which turned out to be the same source but with a random DT video appended?
I have 2012 Huntington & 2000 Of Pigs and Chicks. The show I'm looking for (besides the GDTs that I've been struggling to trade for) is my first, 2009-08-05, Wallingford, CT. It's a nothing special show in PN09, but aside from Youtube it seems that nobody taped it.
I also found a guy that claimed to have video of 2010 Worcester which I would have killed for, but the comment was five years old and his account inactive.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2015, 03:21:34 AM »
Wasteland, didn't we determine that I have the "Source 2" of Bonn, which turned out to be the same source but with a random DT video appended?
I have 2012 Huntington & 2000 Of Pigs and Chicks. The show I'm looking for (besides the GDTs that I've been struggling to trade for) is my first, 2009-08-05, Wallingford, CT. It's a nothing special show in PN09, but aside from Youtube it seems that nobody taped it.
I also found a guy that claimed to have video of 2010 Worcester which I would have killed for, but the comment was five years old and his account inactive.

I think it was, yeah. But if I remember correctly yours had the whole set, whereas mine (source 1) stopped at Take The Time, right?
I've never heard of a video of Worcester 2010, unfortunately. There's multiple audio releases of that, though, even from GDT, which I believe should be awesome (never heard it, unfortunately).
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2015, 04:46:41 AM »

Which Grateful Dreams are you looking for? 

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2015, 06:03:26 AM »
Mass Meltdown, I believe? It was probably R125.
- Marco

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2015, 08:01:58 AM »

ooo, ooo, ooooooo, can I have that one?! That's one I've been looking for! :o
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2015, 08:26:30 AM »

ooo, ooo, ooooooo, can I have that one?! That's one I've been looking for! :o

PM me with your email address.  Also, if you have a bootleg list I would like to see it. 

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2015, 10:13:20 AM »
I can do that once I'm home from work. Thanks!
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2015, 10:21:35 AM »
I can do that once I'm home from work. Thanks!
I think you know where you can drop off a copy! ;)
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2015, 11:00:10 AM »
Ha! I do indeed! ;D
WELP.

Offline twanky

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »

I had the same problem when i joined the other week. Finally got in, but continually dropping out and reconnecting
Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.
The same applies when you are stupid.

Offline twanky

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2015, 01:45:55 PM »

Rory sent me his 3 TB hard drive to copy.  So i will have all his DT vids. Not got around to cataloging them yet. I will check against the OP
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 01:51:19 PM by twanky »
Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2015, 01:54:49 PM »
Mass Meltdown is R133.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2015, 01:57:32 PM »
I think it was, yeah. But if I remember correctly yours had the whole set, whereas mine (source 1) stopped at Take The Time, right?
I've never heard of a video of Worcester 2010, unfortunately. There's multiple audio releases of that, though, even from GDT, which I believe should be awesome (never heard it, unfortunately).
For Worcester 2010, there are 16-bit and 24-bit versions of an identical source available.

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2015, 02:19:39 PM »
Mass Meltdown is R133.

Then 125 must have been LA09?
- Marco

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2015, 02:24:13 PM »
Marco, Mass Meltdown is incredible!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »
Mass Meltdown is R133.

Then 125 must have been LA09?

GDT-R125 is Greek To Me.

Rory sent me his 3 TB hard drive to copy.  So i will have all his DT vids. Not got around to cataloging them yet. I will check against the OP

Hey Twanky.  Rory actually mentioned your name when I was questioning him about a couple of the boots he had. 

Offline twanky

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2015, 03:33:31 PM »
Good mentions i hope  :angel:

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2015, 04:01:23 PM »
3TB is a mighty big collection! I reckon there must be something really interesting there, keep us posted with the details if and when you create a list out of that!
- Marco

Offline Grizz

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 09:14:37 PM »
Quote from: Prog Snob link=topic=43607.msg1951096#msg1951096
Which Grateful Dreams are you looking for? 
I have a list but I'm in a different country from it right now.
Regarding Bonn, it's possible that it was longer but the audio is still such shit that the original post still stands.
Regarding Worcester, this was a fan in 2010 that claimed to have captured most of the show on his phone but couldn't figure out how to upload it. The reason that there is a notable dearth in video considering the time and the fact that the audience had many youngins is that security used obnoxious pen lights in the general vicinity of anyone with a camera. This rare video is probably long gone. I've heard an ill-attained preview of the GDT version and also have AsYd's version in both 24/48 and 16/44 professionally remastered.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2015, 07:22:29 AM »
Good mentions i hope  :angel:

But of course.   :D

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2015, 12:04:06 PM »
Do you have any idea of how many DT shows are on the drive?  I'd love to know how many DT shows fit on a 3TB drive (and would give me a good idea of how many I don't have  :biggrin: ).