General > Movies and TV

The DC Movies Thread v AQUAMAN

(1/304) > >>

Accelerando:
Did anyone see the photo of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor?!?!

:tup

I know this for the movies, but we don't have a general movie thread anymore (should I start a DC Cinematic Universe thread?). However, damn does he look the part. I hope they'll get him in the war suit for either Justice League part 1 or 2

King Postwhore:
I love they picked him for Lex. 

Rich,  I guess I need to be careful what I say.

ariich:

--- Quote from: Accelerando on March 25, 2015, 05:53:16 PM ---(should I start a DC Cinematic Universe thread?).

--- End quote ---
Yes you should, and in fact I did it for you. :D While DC is starting to merge its films and starting to merge its TV shows, it seems they're keeping both media completely separate, so separate threads makes sense.

Accelerando:
Sweet!

I love all sorts of comic book characters, but i guess I *love* DC characters more than I do Marvel characters. Batman is my favorite character ever - in comic books, tv, or film. So that all being said, I'm very excited that DC is finally ramping up their own cinematic universe where we will finally have Batman and Superman together.  As Marvel has turned their superheroes into an ever-growing Cinematic Universe, DC and Warner Bros. have played a much slower game and had to wait until Christopher Nolan to finish his fantastic Batman trilogy to start making plans.

I also like that DC is not copying the Marvel formula, and I feel like I'm one of the few that feel like DC doesn't need to rush to "catch up" with the Marvel Universe. I love DC and I love Marvel, they offer slightly different approach’s but that is only a good thing.
The thing I'm more concerned about are the end results of the movies, which is why I danced for joy when I heard production for Batman V Superman was being pushed back. It gives Warner Bros more time to make a quality film. So far, I like everything that has happened for this movie.

So far, here's the official schedule for the DC Universe

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice - March 25th, 2016
Suicide Squad - August 5th, 2016
Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017,
Justice League: Part 1 - November 17, 2017
The Flash - March 23rd, 2018
Aquaman - August 12, 2018
Shazam - April 5, 2019
Justice League: Part 2 - June 14, 2019
Cyborg - April 3, 2020
Green Lantern - June 19, 2020

hefdaddy42:

--- Quote from: Accelerando on March 27, 2015, 12:27:19 PM ---I feel like I'm one of the few that feel like DC doesn't need to rush to "catch up" with the Marvel Universe.

--- End quote ---
I don't feel that they need to rush, but it kind of feels like they are with having so many characters appear in BvS.

I hope for the best, but I remain cautious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version