Author Topic: X-Files returning to television  (Read 11313 times)

Offline MirrorMask

Re: X-Files returning to television
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2018, 05:19:38 AM »
I'm only two episodes in for Season 11, started watching yesterday, and I probably should just go on watching, but, quick question... is there a reason (maybe it's explained in later episodes) why season 10 ended on a bigass cliffhanger with the world in an epidemic panic AND Mulder dying AND a spacecraft hovering about Mulder and Scully and season 11 begins like it literally never happened?? season 10 ends with the scenario above, Mulder is sick and a spacecraft appears, and the first scene of the following episode is Scully having a seizure and Mulder is doing fine? the hell??
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Polarbear

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2018, 06:36:33 AM »
Scully was having a vision.. or something.

Can't remember if it was ever explained further..

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2018, 07:25:53 AM »
I looked up on Wikipedia: it was indeed a vision.

Whoah. Seriously? they played the "it was only a dream" card to chicken out of a cliffhanger that involved a game changing situation? meh!!!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline SleeperAwake

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2018, 12:56:50 PM »
Don't worry about it. "My Struggle IV" will make you forget all about the problems with II and III.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2018, 03:29:33 PM »
Hopefully!

I'm only two episodes away from that actually. They kinda like by now doing wacky episodes, mh? the "Forehead sweat" one and the Black Mirror homage / ripoff / satirical tribute. Still, the telepatic siblings playing hangman and ESPECIALLY the witch episode were great. Also Ghouli wasn't bad, finally we got to see the most anticipated character of the season.