Slowest. Group. Of. Roulettes.
2+ months and we have:
Bizkit - 4 rounds complete (current round - 2 weeks old)
Bombadil - 5 rounds complete (current round - 2 weeks old)
Train - 7 rounds complete (this is a decent pace)
Hopefully now that the holidays are over, the pace will pick up (though not all of the slowness can be blamed on the holidays).
Concessions were allowed for the holiday season. Train hasn't been doing too bad and while both Tom and Bizkit have slowed dramatically, Tom at least was actually going at a reasonable pace before mid-december.Tom's roulette:
- Start date October 28
- Round 1 results November 6 (8 days, acceptable for the first round since they can be a touch longer waiting for people to sign up etc)
- Round 2 results November 15 (9 days, barely acceptable but pushing it)
- Round 3 results November 23 (8 days, barely acceptable)
- Round 4 results December 2 (9 days, barely acceptable but pushing it)
- Round 5 results December 13 (11 days, pushing it more but it's December now, I'll consider this tolerable)
- Round 6 results December 24 (11 days again, tolerable for the time of year)
- Round 7 results forthcoming (currently 14 days, too long but half of that was the end of December and New Years)
Therefore I'm not concerned about Tom's pace just yet. I think he's fine...for now. I was optimistic he could pick it back up himself without me breathing down his neck about it.Bizkit:
- Start date November 3
- Round 1 results November 12 (9 days, acceptable for the first round)
- Round 2 results November 24 (12 days, yeah this is too much)
- Round 3 results December 7 (13 days, again too much but it's getting into the holiday season. any other time of year unacceptable)
- Round 4 results December 25 (18 days which is unacceptable., but no comment made because of the time of year)
- Round 5 results forthcoming (14 days and counting, pushing it again but half of it was Christmas/New Years)
Verdict: I am concerned about the poor pace of Bizkit's roulette, but I didn't want to be telling peope to speed up during
the Christmas/New Year period. Especially because I have literally jack shit to do during this particular time of year, and I can't really empathise with people who do. But if you're reading this dude, you need to start getting your shit together - no more concessions if you're being tardy now, and I do have concerns given the pace of your roulette thus far.