Author Topic: When Prog and Power Unite (Podcast) wpapu.com  (Read 29454 times)

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
Re: When Prog and Power Unite: Radio and Podcast (Live Wed, 6-9pm EDT)
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2015, 12:02:53 PM »
So, today I've posted a new review from a new contributor specializing in obscure bands, which will be a great help. Her first piece was on an album that I actually have been really enjoying. I know Mason would say I'm always too kind, and that maybe I am influenced by it being a young band with their first album, but I'd say her B grade might be a tad on the safe side. The band is Turbulence and the album is Disequilibrium, and we'll be playing music from them over the next few weeks.

The review is here: https://wpapu.com/review-turbulence-disequilibrium/

The next bit of news regards the Music Mixer. We've released December's version and I'm really enjoying these, and really look forward to working on them in the new year. And with that in mind, I'm happy to announce that former co-host and guitarist for MindMaze, Jeff Teets will be joining Mason, Joe, and I in January to be the first guest in the Music Mixer series.

The one we just did is here: https://wpapu.com/ep-328-december-music-mixer/

Finally, at tomorrow's show I hope to announce the date for the big year end show, and finalize the times for that. :D
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2015, 12:31:21 PM »
Will check out that album.

Listening to the Music Mixer now.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2015, 12:56:33 PM »
Will check out that album.

Listening to the Music Mixer now.

Cool, let me know what you think, been wanting some quality feedback on that. :)
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2015, 01:44:12 PM »
Well, I kinda got bored with the Jolly and Steven Wilson talk to tell you the truth.  Nothing against you/Mason/Joe (though, I was expecting King!  :lol), just the topic of conversation wasn't too interesting for this cochise.  Then I had a work call to take.

I'll try to get back to it tomorrow or Thursday, as TA and Cruise to the Edge are more interesting to me.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »
It's been too damn busy at work for me to even check in.  One more month, please!!!!!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2015, 07:55:43 AM »
It's been too damn busy at work for me to even check in.  One more month, please!!!!!

You've got a little less than that, you should be at the year end shows!

Wait, did I say shows? Why yes I did.

I was working on my year end list for the site last night, and it kinda dawned on me that an extended 4 hour show probably wouldn't be enough this year. Frankly it usually isn't enough in past years as I always run past the 4 hour mark. So then I figured I'd do a 5 hour show. And, well, if I've gone that far, why not just split it up over 2 normal shows?

So that's what I'm doing. Part 1 will be on December 30, and part 2 will be on January 6.

Also, show tonight! Feature is Blind Guardian AND we'll be GIVING AWAY A FREE KYROS EP!

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2015, 08:12:53 AM »
I like the idea of two year end shows.  Committing to a single 4 hour was tough last couple of years, so two shows feels a lot better.  You want we should give you some 2015 gems of songs/bands that maybe were off your radar?

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2015, 08:15:23 AM »
Well, I thought the magic of the end-of-the-year show was that it's longer than usual, but yeah, 5 hours is an overkill if you ask me.

Too bad I probably won't make it there at 30th December. There might be a way if by some miracle our company leaders will non-officially decide no one should work at 31st (that happened before in 2012 I think, but it was Monday, so there's that), so I guess I'll have to wait and see. :tup
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2015, 08:30:28 AM »
Yeah, it would be nice to keep it all in one day, but frankly 5+ hours of show is longer than *I* want to listen to myself. :lol

I like the idea of two year end shows.  Committing to a single 4 hour was tough last couple of years, so two shows feels a lot better.  You want we should give you some 2015 gems of songs/bands that maybe were off your radar?

Yeah, I haven't started the process of making those sets yet, but you of course know how to get a hold of me, so send away.

Not final yet, but I've begun work on the 2016 intros.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2015, 09:23:17 AM »
Nick, I just subscribed to the podcasts so I can listen when I get a chance.  I can never make it for the live show, but I definitely want to check out the shows.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2015, 02:54:00 PM »
Nick, I just subscribed to the podcasts so I can listen when I get a chance.  I can never make it for the live show, but I definitely want to check out the shows.

Much appreciated! :tup

As I've said before, I'm not one for podcasts myself, but a ton of other people are, and I definitely see their practicality now. Going on average numbers, I'd say that there are 5 people podcasting the show for every 1 live listener.

That said... live show in 1 hour!

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2015, 03:45:53 PM »
Latest show is up, the EP I'm giving away is great, so try to win it!

https://wpapu.com/ep-329-featuring-blind-guardian/

As 2015 winds down to a close I’ve taken a look back at an album I missed earlier in the year, Blind Guardian‘s Beyond the Red Mirror. We talked a good bit about this album in our recent Music Mixer podcast, which can be found here. The exciting thing for the band and this release is that they’ve finally returned to North America to support the album, and will be making at least one appearance in 2016 thanks to a headlining gig at the ProgPower USA festival in September. You can purchase yourself a copy of the new album here.

Now, the fun news, you can win yourself a free CD! As I talked about numerous times during the show, all you have to do is leave a comment here and you will be entered for the prize, which is the new Beta EP from the band Kyros. The winner will be drawn at the start of next week’s show, and announced then. Good luck to everyone! And for those who don’t win, please consider supporting the band at their web shop here.

There was also a ton of music news this week. One bit, which was released last month, but I forgot to post was that Queensryche will be hitting the road to support Condition Human. Check out their tour page here to see if they are coming near you. Much later in the year Marillion will be hitting the road, and you can get their dates in the educational video below!

Then of course we had a few album announcements for the new year. First comes from Rikard Sjoblum of Gungfly and Beardfish, who is set to release his first proper solo album in the new year. It’s called The Unbendable Sleep, and you can read more about it here. Next, there is a vague plan for a new Bruce Dickinson solo album, and you can read more about that here. Finally, Pyramid Theorem has new stuff in the works, and you can check out their new video below.

Oh, and let us not forget Serenity, who will be releasing Codex Atlanticus on January 29th! Their new video is available as well!

Finally, the band Turbulence made their debut on the show tonight, and there is a review of their album Disequilibrium available on this very site, at this very moment! You can check that out here.

Did I just say finally? What I meant to say is we’re almost done here. In a bit of show related news, our yearly epic length year-end wrap-up show this year is being broken down into two normal length shows. These are always some of the most fun all year, so hopefully some podcasters can join us in chat as we look back on another fantastic year in music. The shows will be on December 30th and January 6th. Talk to you all again next week!

2015-12-09
Dream Theater – The Gift of Music
Blind Guardian – Twilight of the Gods
Pyramid Theorem – Drive
Turbulence – Richardson’s Nightmare
Kyros – Technology Killed the Kids II
Trans-Siberian Orchestra – First Snow
Gungfly – White Light
Blind Guardian – Prophecies
Vanden Plas – Where Have the Children Gone
Serenity – Iniquity
Riverside – Loose Heart
Marillion – The Invisible Man
Blind Guardian – Ashes of Eternity
Queensryche – Hellfire
Tribuzy – The Nature of Evil
Kyros – The Lamb, the Badger and the Bee
Phideaux – Hive Mind
It Bites – Ghosts
Blind Guardian – Distant Memories
Bruce Dickinson – Star Children
Vox Tempus – Escape
Genesis – Firth of Fifth
King Crimson – Frame By Frame
Pink Floyd – Coming Back to Life~
Camel – Song Within a Song
Sound of Contact – Pale Blue Dot
Blind Guardian – The Holy Grail

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #222 on: December 16, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »
Show in two hours!

Tonight we're featuring Iris Divine! Was prepping for the year end list/podcast and figured it might be nice to feature them prior to that coming out this weekend. :)

Then 1 more normal show next week, and then the following two will be the year end wrap ups.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #223 on: December 16, 2015, 02:08:42 PM »
Show in two hours!

Tonight we're featuring Iris Divine! Was prepping for the year end list/podcast and figured it might be nice to feature them prior to that coming out this weekend. :)

Then 1 more normal show next week, and then the following two will be the year end wrap ups.

They've got a new album coming out?? 

:fistpump:

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #224 on: December 16, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »
Show in two hours!

They've got a new album coming out?? 

:fistpump:

Yes, but it's a big secret, and I have the only promo copy. Jelly?

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2015, 05:46:24 PM »
Last night's show: https://wpapu.com/ep-330-featuring-iris-divine/

Only one more normal show left this year! Yes, we’re winding down here in 2015, and of course it’s time for a bit of reflection. Over the course of the year we’ve been able to feature a lot of fantastic albums, but there are some that fell through the cracks. Karma Sown from Iris Divine is certainly one of those albums. The Virginia based band originally released the disc themselves in December of 2014, but saw it get re-released on Sensory Records at the end of March.

I must say that Sensory Records has an amazing history of finding talented bands and helping launch their careers, examples being Circus Maximus, Redemption, and Haken. Iris Divine have laid the foundation for a similar rise within the genre. You can cut in on the action and get your copy of Karma Sown right here.

Next up, the big chunk of new news for the week, is that pre-orders for The Unbendable Sleep, the new Rikard Sjoblum solo album, are up, and you can order it directly from Rikard here. As a bonus, all orders before December 24 (up to 100), that are ordered from Rikard will come with his first solo CD Cyklonmannen. In addition, there is a nice teaser video which can be viewed below!

That’s it for music news, but there was also a show announcement I’m hoping you fine folks can help with. In order to get further established on iTunes, please visit the shows page here, and leave a 5-star review for us! Your help is always appreciated! Don’t forget to stay tuned to the site/podcatcher this weekend for the Best of 2015 podcast!

2015-12-16
Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Faith Noel
Trans-Siberian Orchestra – The Lost Christmas Eve
Synaesthesia – Technology Killed the Kids
Iris Divine – The Everlasting Sea
Gungfly – On and On
3rDegree – The Best & Brightest
Bad Dreams – The Hunters
Mystery – The Willow Tree
Iris Divine – Face of the Unknown
Ayreon – Age of Shadows/We Are Forever
Yes – The Remembering High the Memory
Iris Divine – In Spirals
Pendragon – Queen of Hearts
UFO – Love to Love
Erik Norlander – Into the Sunset
Marillion – White Russian
Time Machine – I Hold the Key
Thank You Scientist – A Salesman’s Guide to Nonexistence*
James LaBrie – Freaks
Iris Divine – In the Wake of Martyrs

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
The year end list is UP!

https://wpapu.com/the-best-of-2015/

Really happy to be able to do the list audio in a discussion format. Really not happy that Joe and Mason refuse to accept Arjen as their lord and savior.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2015, 10:47:38 PM »
I always enjoy reading these lists. I'll have to listen to the discussion about them later, but I can tell right away that there are some albums I'm going to need to try again, as well as new stuff. That Beardfish album didn't grab me after a couple listens, but I ought to give it another try. Joe's list has the most albums/artists I've not heard, so that will need to be remedied (checking out Vennart right now).

Nice to see the Marco Minnemann love. He obviously deserves it, as does The Aristocrats's album.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2015, 11:54:37 PM »
Marco also did a great job on Amadeus Awad album this year.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2015, 04:43:54 AM »
Will try to get to this on the weekend.  Is Joe = Tingle?  Haven't heard of a single one of his albums.  A few on your list, Nick, would crack my top 10, and still others were disappointments (Evovex... don't get the love for this).

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2015, 03:32:51 PM »
I always enjoy reading these lists. I'll have to listen to the discussion about them later, but I can tell right away that there are some albums I'm going to need to try again, as well as new stuff. That Beardfish album didn't grab me after a couple listens, but I ought to give it another try. Joe's list has the most albums/artists I've not heard, so that will need to be remedied (checking out Vennart right now).

Nice to see the Marco Minnemann love. He obviously deserves it, as does The Aristocrats's album.

For what it's worth, Joe had the most albums I hadn't heard yet either! He'll be contributing a few tracks to the year end so they'll be included.

As for Marco, yeah, that was really cool he came together like that. We all submitted our lists and didn't adjust it to be like that. It was one thing for Mason and I to have a few things together last year, but it speaks volumes about Marco that we all picked him this year, and none of us really gave strong consideration to anyone else.

Marco also did a great job on Amadeus Awad album this year.

I've heard tracks from that, but never got the full album. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Will try to get to this on the weekend.  Is Joe = Tingle?  Haven't heard of a single one of his albums.  A few on your list, Nick, would crack my top 10, and still others were disappointments (Evovex... don't get the love for this).

Joseph Tingle, yessir.

Exovex, I can see why some people may not find it exciting, but I really found it well done, and look forward to seeing if the next one can keep up.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2015, 02:10:41 PM »
Show tonight!

Gonna be a neat one. Playing stuff from pre-2000 only. Featuring Royal Hunt's Paradox album to help promote their new crowd funding campaign... and that's it for promotion.

Lots of classic prog and metal, with a lot from bands I don't really play too much of. Going to be a fun show.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #232 on: December 24, 2015, 05:24:56 AM »
Damn... would've liked to have listened - but was at TSO.  Will try to catch the podcast.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #233 on: December 27, 2015, 11:06:52 AM »
So I worked my ass off again this full weekend as I did the previous three weekends too, but instead for signing up for OT this Sunday I said to my boss "screw it, don't sign me up for OT this last Sunday, for I'm not gonna show up at 31st Dec because I need to prepare for New Year celebrations and all that" and he agreed, so I'll definitely be there on the show at 30th Dec.

The sacrifices I make for the WPAPU show. :lol

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #234 on: December 27, 2015, 03:07:45 PM »
So I worked my ass off again this full weekend as I did the previous three weekends too, but instead for signing up for OT this Sunday I said to my boss "screw it, don't sign me up for OT this last Sunday, for I'm not gonna show up at 31st Dec because I need to prepare for New Year celebrations and all that" and he agreed, so I'll definitely be there on the show at 30th Dec.

The sacrifices I make for the WPAPU show. :lol

Awesome! Glad to have you! I actually start work tonight on the 6 hour set for the next two weeks.

Due to the holiday I missed this bit, so here is last week's show: https://wpapu.com/ep-331-featuring-royal-hunt/

Last week during the broadcast I started to ween off of new music and 2015 material, and this week it’s been severed completely. In preparation for the 2015 wrap-up shows which will happen over the next two weeks, this week’s show featured only material from before 2000, with much of it from the 1970s or 1980s. One notable exception was the featured album, 1997’s Paradox from Royal Hunt. This particular album was performed in full when the band played ProgPower USA this past September, and will be part of a live release the band is currently crowdfunding. You can be a part of that campaign here. Oh, and a quick correction from my last bit of jibber jabber in the podcast, I meant to say “Silent Scream” was the last song we were playing for the night, and incorrectly said it was the final track on the album. Forgive me people of the internet!

And that’s it for the musical promotion this week folks! No new artists to check out, no other albums I’m asking you to buy, but just a nice look back at the older side of prog and traditional metal!

All that changes over the next few weeks however, as on Wednesday, December 30th, and January 6th the shows will be dedicated to only 2015 material. In addition, we’ve recorded a discussion podcast to go along with the year-end list of the main show contributors. Please check that out here if you haven’t already!

See you next week when we take on 2015!

2015-12-23
Rush – Bastille Day
Royal Hunt – River of Pain
Iron Maiden – Phantom of the Opera
Emerson, Lake & Palmer – Tarkus
Van Halen – Judgement Day
Ozzy Osbourne – Sin
Metallica – Harvester of Sorrow
Royal Hunt – Tearing Down the World
Kansas – What’s On My Mind
Jethro Tull – Minstrel in the Gallery
Rainbow – Run With the Wold
Black Sabbath – Sign of the Southern Cross
Dio – One Night in the City
Saga – Time’s Up
Camel – Lady Fantasy
Royal Hunt – Time Will Tell
Fates Warning – Fata Morgana
Judas Priest – Hell Patrol
Hawkwind – The Psychedelic Warlords
Shadow Gallery – Don’t Ever Cry, Just Remember
Styx – Pieces of Eight
IQ – You Never Will*
Marillion – Script From a Jester’s Tear*
Rush – Natural Science*
Royal Hunt – Silent Scream

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #235 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:10 PM »
Dear lord.

I'm skipping the favorite epics of the year, trying to pick mostly shorter songs, and still... 6 hours will not be enough...

So, it looks like we'll be starting both nights an hour early.

2015 Year End Wrap-Up shows:
December 30, 5-9pm EST
January 6, 5-9pm EST

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2015, 05:13:18 AM »
Dear lord.

I'm skipping the favorite epics of the year, trying to pick mostly shorter songs, and still... 6 hours will not be enough...

So, it looks like we'll be starting both nights an hour early.

2015 Year End Wrap-Up shows:
December 30, 5-9pm EST
January 6, 5-9pm EST

Holy shit!  I'll try to be there for the whole thing, but no promises.  I've already prepped mrs.jingle that this is what I'm doing for the next two Wednesdays.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2015, 11:06:39 AM »
Shit, I actually misjudged the time. I thought 5 P.M. EST equals midnight in Moscow, but apparently it equals 1 A.M. there. Seeing how I've been waking up for more than two weeks at 5 A.M. everyday this is going to be tough. :lol

Still, I'm excited for the show. Maybe I should go and sleep for a few hours before it begins. Hopefully the alarm will work alright.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2015, 12:39:00 PM »
I know it's not easy for people to listen and chat live, and I really do appreciate those of you who are able to make it, even if it's only for a little bit.

This kicks off in just about 2.5 hours, and I'm very much looking forward to it!

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
Re: When Prog and Power Unite: Radio and Podcast (Live Wed, 5-9pm EDT)
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2015, 02:46:29 PM »
15 minutes! Hopefully a few folks, especially the Euros, can take advantage of the early start. :D

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2015, 10:32:43 PM »
The first half of the wrap-up is online: https://wpapu.com/ep-322-2015-wrap-up-part-one/

Here it is, the big one! Or at least the first part of it. A nice long look back at the amazing year in music that was 2015. The original plan called for a 4 or 5 hour extended show. Then I decided to do a full 6 hours over two weeks. Finally, in order to truly include everything I had wanted, and that others had submitted, I decided to extend both year-end shows to four hours. This episode runs over by about 5 minutes, and I feel next week could certainly go longer! So much amazing music to review.

A huge thank you to everyone who made the show possible over the year. From the bands making the beautiful music, to the promoters who help get it to my ears, to the station and everyone involved there that give me a platform to further promote the music. Then of course is all the wonderful people listening live, chatting, and podcasting to give me the drive and the market for the show. And of course a special thank you to all those who came out tonight to chat to put the special into this extra special show.

Next week (Jan. 6) we’ll continue the 2015 wrap-up fun, and then be back to the usual grind, but not before our January Music Mixer goes live on Saturday, January 9th. Jeff Teets from MindMaze will be our first guest in the Music Mixer series, and we’ll be covering topics including Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Avantasia, crowdfunding rewards, concept albums, and comeback albums.

Kingcrow – The Moth
Bad Dreams – Closer
Coheed and Cambria – Peace to the Mountain
Sonus Umbra – Grotesquerie
Parzival’s Eye – Liar
David Gilmour – Rattle That Lock
Vanden Plas – Godmaker’s Temptation
Waken Eyes – Back to Life
Ghost – Cirice
Hasse Froberg – Everything Can Change
Riverside – Time Travellers
Magic Pie – Trick of the Trade
3rDegree – We Regret to Inform You
Leprous – The Price
Steven Wilson – Happy Returns
Kyros – Cloudburst
Vennart – Infatuate
Vennart – Amends
Beardfish – If We Must Be Apart
District 97 – Death By a Thousand Cuts
Universe Effects – Against the Influent
Izz – Like a Straight Line
Guest Co-Host: Jingle.Boy
-Amadeus Awad – Sleep Paralysis
-Dracula – Queen of the Dead
-Kamelot – Liar Liar
Lonely Robot – Lonely Robot
Unified Past – Peace Remains the Same
Borealis – The Chosen One
Pagan’s Mind – Enigmatic Mission~
Amorphis – Sacrifice
Karnataka – Road to Cairo
Halestorm – I Am the Fire
Barracuda Triangle – Black Days
Threshold – Watchtower on the Moon~*
Von Hertzen Brothers – Sunday Child

Thanks again to everyone who came out, it really made it a spectacular and fun show!

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2015, 03:56:41 AM »
Yeah, very fun show! Really enjoyed it and will be back next week too.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2015, 05:32:26 AM »
Bummer that I missed C&C in the first few songs.   :biggrin:

'twas most excellent, and I've begun my recruitment for the show to further it's global expansion.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2015, 05:34:47 AM »
I thought Iron Maiden song opened the show?

Yeah, listened to the podcast and indeed, If Eternity Should Fall was the first track. Nick screwed up the recap too. :lol

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2015, 05:37:57 AM »
I thought Iron Maiden song opened the show?

Yeah, listened to the podcast and indeed, If Eternity Should Fall was the first track. Nick screwed up the recap too. :lol

:lol :lol