Author Topic: Chroma Key  (Read 48685 times)

Offline Sacul

• Music elitist, stuff reader, video game addict.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Make it controversial!
    • Prog Talk Admin
Re: Chroma Key
« Reply #490 on: April 06, 2018, 11:13:47 AM »
Finished catching up with the demos. Damn, there are some pretty awesome tracks here. Strong is my fav so far, but all of these are great  :metal

Offline Madman Shepherd

« Reply #491 on: April 06, 2018, 03:14:40 PM »
I just caught up with it too.  I honestly wasn't expecting much probably because I didnt understand this Patreon thing.  I figured he would just throw some crap together but everything he has released is at least as good of quality as other Chroma Key.  Some of it holds up to my favorite stuff and others are just pretty good but it's all quality. 

Still would rather do it the old school way and just have an album you can take time to process but that's just me.  Looking forward to new stuff!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #492 on: April 16, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
I just caught up with it too.  I honestly wasn't expecting much probably because I didnt understand this Patreon thing.  I figured he would just throw some crap together but everything he has released is at least as good of quality as other Chroma Key.  Some of it holds up to my favorite stuff and others are just pretty good but it's all quality. 

Still would rather do it the old school way and just have an album you can take time to process but that's just me.  Looking forward to new stuff!

Waiting for an album myself.....might be waiting a while.

Offline Sacul

• Music elitist, stuff reader, video game addict.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Make it controversial!
    • Prog Talk Admin
« Reply #493 on: August 25, 2018, 10:12:15 PM »
Seems he hasn't released anything new for a while nor has updated his Patreon page as well  :huh:

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #494 on: August 26, 2018, 09:21:00 AM »
Yeah there haven't been any updates for quit some time. Even if we don't get any new music for a while I hope he at least posts some kind of update regarding himself and how he's doing, and maybe get a timeline at the very least.

Either way what we have right now is fantastic. Quite frankly I'm hoping we get to the end of the preliminary period sooner than later. I think there's an album's worth there.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"

Offline Ben_Jamin

• Do a nice one for grandma
« Reply #495 on: August 26, 2018, 09:32:25 AM »
Maybe he started school again.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

I Love You...Poppin Fresh

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #496 on: August 27, 2018, 05:30:15 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot he's still going to school. I'll support that all the way, that's awesome he's doing that.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"