Author Topic: Work Related Gripes V The Wrath Of Jay..  (Read 41545 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Work Related Gripes V The Wrath Of Jay..
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
Good call Axe.  I've been on many calls for upgrades and testing and whatnot.  Always on the tech end myself, and I can tell you that there is almost never an instances where the tech guys call the shots on timing.  It's business oriented and the client makes the calls.  You are right to tell them that IMO. 

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2017, 02:15:58 PM »
Work related gripes?  That's one hell of a long list.   :yeahright
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2017, 02:20:03 PM »
It's okay. Let it out. You are among friends.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2017, 03:39:40 PM »
It's not that.  Don't have the time. :lol

Work related appreciations would've been a much shorter list.   :rollin
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2017, 06:27:38 AM »
I'm playing the asshole card this morning.

The vegetarians in my department.

We have two vegetarians in our department of 34 people. Both are vegetarians not because of ethical animal concerns, but because of fitness goals. Once a quarter we have a quarterly birthday party and on days like today we'll set aside an hour and a half for a potluck. Every. Single. Person. that contributes to these things feels like they have to accommodate these two guys. Every item in conference room so far is vegetarian. We're having six large pizzas delivered, and THREE of them are veggie (5 if you count the two pies that are just cheese). What the fuck? I get it, there are vegetarians in the office, but do the two of them warrant HALF (5) of our greasy goodnesses to not have meat on them? Only one of the pizzas has meat and it's a pepperoni. 1 pizza with meat for a department of 34. It's a damn shame cause this place makes slamming meat based pizzas.

One guy a few cubes down was just bragging "I brought in cauliflower wings". If I didn't tell you otherwise, you'd swear they were boneless chicken wings. Go fuck yourself, Mitch. You're not fooling anyone with that shit.

/rant

Online faizoff

« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2017, 06:44:11 AM »
System Development Life Cycles and Signoffs

My department has an average of 1 manager for every 3.5 people, and a result of that is having a cluster fuck of an SDLC. If we need to add a field to a table in production, there is a 69 step SDLC with 13 signoffs that are needed along the way. It's my job to keep track and of and obtain all of these signoffs.

Over the last 18 months, I've had to spec out 97 changes to production. This means that over the last 18 months, I've needed to obtain 1,261 individual sign offs for various things. Well, my boss' boss, has started to think about our next audit which is another 18 months from now, and he's been looking through my logs. There are 11 signoffs unaccounted for. All projects were done on time and completed successfully. He's been up my ass for the last week about me finding these 11 missing signoffs and filling in the gaps. They don't exist. I dropped the ball on a few of them, and he personally never delivered 6 of the 11 that are missing, despite me having record of sending him multiple requests to do so.

That's pretty much it. I want to put my fist through his computer.

Are you me? I hate hate hate hate those signoffs and all the shitty paperwork that needs to be done for one simple fucking change.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2017, 07:29:16 AM »

We have two vegetarians in our department of 34 people. Both are vegetarians not because of ethical animal concerns, but because of fitness goals. Once a quarter we have a quarterly birthday party and on days like today we'll set aside an hour and a half for a potluck. Every. Single. Person. that contributes to these things feels like they have to accommodate these two guys. Every item in conference room so far is vegetarian. We're having six large pizzas delivered, and THREE of them are veggie (5 if you count the two pies that are just cheese). What the fuck? I get it, there are vegetarians in the office, but do the two of them warrant HALF (5) of our greasy goodnesses to not have meat on them? Only one of the pizzas has meat and it's a pepperoni. 1 pizza with meat for a department of 34. It's a damn shame cause this place makes slamming meat based pizzas.

One guy a few cubes down was just bragging "I brought in cauliflower wings". If I didn't tell you otherwise, you'd swear they were boneless chicken wings. Go fuck yourself, Mitch. You're not fooling anyone with that shit.

/rant

I had a kid - well, I still do, haha - who had a milk allergy as a child (she's grown out of it).   That's a problem at school, especially with baked goods.    I - and to be fair, my ex-wife - ALWAYS made sure we carried the water on making her experience as good as it can be.  We brought things as appropriate, but also were clear that, in so many words, "life sucks".   We're not all in exactly the same boat at the exact same times.  We took our cue from another student that was literally allergic to everything (including red dye number something) and so at the start of the year, the parents had a package that they gave to the teachers so that if and when there were snacks provided to any of the kids for any reason, there was something available for him. 

I don't care if it makes me look like an asshole.  If you have a dietary choice, that is on you to accommodate.   I'm not saying that I will purposefully bring meat to a function like that - I won't - but I don't feel that means that every function has to be a meat-free exercise.   

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2017, 07:35:36 AM »
System Development Life Cycles and Signoffs

My department has an average of 1 manager for every 3.5 people, and a result of that is having a cluster fuck of an SDLC. If we need to add a field to a table in production, there is a 69 step SDLC with 13 signoffs that are needed along the way. It's my job to keep track and of and obtain all of these signoffs.

Over the last 18 months, I've had to spec out 97 changes to production. This means that over the last 18 months, I've needed to obtain 1,261 individual sign offs for various things. Well, my boss' boss, has started to think about our next audit which is another 18 months from now, and he's been looking through my logs. There are 11 signoffs unaccounted for. All projects were done on time and completed successfully. He's been up my ass for the last week about me finding these 11 missing signoffs and filling in the gaps. They don't exist. I dropped the ball on a few of them, and he personally never delivered 6 of the 11 that are missing, despite me having record of sending him multiple requests to do so.

That's pretty much it. I want to put my fist through his computer.

Are you me? I hate hate hate hate those signoffs and all the shitty paperwork that needs to be done for one simple fucking change.

Signoffs are a tricky thing; some Six Sigma analyses have shown that the more signatures required, the more likely that there are ethics issues and compliance issues.   The idea is that after the first couple signings, the rest just "sign" without real deep analysis, just because others' do.    Having said that, there are times - in a process approval situation - where multiple functions are required to move tollgates.   The problem arises when you allow for a tollgate to be met without ALL the appropriate signatures (thus creating your eleven).   

An after the fact signature is not just an issue of ass-covering; it's actually problematic because if something DOES go wrong, you run the risk of mis-allocating the blame, thus shooting your failure analysis between the eyes.   Chino, if you have a quality guy, you (or your manager, or whoever) ought to be discussing this.   If a signature doesn't hold up a tollgate, it's extraneous and added work.  If it does hold up a tollgate, the signing parties have to be accountable not only for the function they represent, but for the schedule and responsibility of BEING the signer.   I know in GE, we had one process (it was the tollgate system for the manufacture of a freight train order) where you couldn't move forward without the requisite signatures, and if the signatures couldn't be gotten, both the tollgate owner AND the signor were called to the carpet.    You didn't want unanswered requests for approval sitting in your box, I can tell you that.     

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2017, 07:41:07 AM »

/rant

I had a kid - well, I still do, haha - who had a milk allergy as a child (she's grown out of it).   That's a problem at school, especially with baked goods.    I - and to be fair, my ex-wife - ALWAYS made sure we carried the water on making her experience as good as it can be.  We brought things as appropriate, but also were clear that, in so many words, "life sucks".   We're not all in exactly the same boat at the exact same times.  We took our cue from another student that was literally allergic to everything (including red dye number something) and so at the start of the year, the parents had a package that they gave to the teachers so that if and when there were snacks provided to any of the kids for any reason, there was something available for him. 

I don't care if it makes me look like an asshole.  If you have a dietary choice, that is on you to accommodate.   I'm not saying that I will purposefully bring meat to a function like that - I won't - but I don't feel that means that every function has to be a meat-free exercise.

If these people were allergic to meat like in the way a peanut could send a kid to a hospital, it'd be one thing. I wouldn't mind accommodations. But the fact that it's a life choice, primarily so they can run marathons and stuff... I feel no obligation to bend the knee to them. I have 4 pounds of pork shoulder in the crock pot on my desk, and I'd bet this week's paycheck it's the first thing to go.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2017, 07:47:38 AM »
I have 4 pounds of pork shoulder in the crock pot on my desk, and I'd bet this week's paycheck it's the first thing to go.

...and your office is where? (Just general local curiosity, nothing more.  That's not me in the janitor's outfit sneaking around your floor).

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2017, 09:06:03 AM »
I have 4 pounds of pork shoulder in the crock pot on my desk, and I'd bet this week's paycheck it's the first thing to go.

...and your office is where? (Just general local curiosity, nothing more.  That's not me in the janitor's outfit sneaking around your floor).

Let's just say that if you were standing outside City Steam, and I stepped outside my building and screamed "BILL!", you'd have no problem hearing me loud and clear.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2017, 05:34:45 PM »
So I am getting slammed this morning with orders and phone calls. And my partner for this morning just wants to chat it up and run her mouth. Now on top of that I am two feet away from her and in her 20 min conversation with another co-worker, she does the thing where she talks at normal volume and then whispers when she's talking about something I'm apparently not supposed to hear, and it went back and forth between talking normal then whispering, then talking normal and its so blatant and obvious.

Not only do I find it rude, but dumbass I'm 2 feet away from you. I heard everything you said about your period despite you whispering.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2018, 07:17:19 AM »
It drives me nuts when the sole actions of other co-workers brings heat on to you.

OT is a four letter word at my job, to the point where if you go over 40, you will get called into the office. Last week the scheduler arranged for me to have another person to come in 30 mins early to relieve me on one day, since I was gonna go over 40 for that particular week. Well, that person forget they were supposed to come in early and by the time I texted them and they got there, I was 22 mins overtime. Overtime for which I got shit for this morning, even though legally I can't leave a pharmacy without there being another pharmacist on duty. So yeah, that was a fun way to start a monday morning  :P

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2018, 11:08:47 AM »
It drives me nuts when the sole actions of other co-workers brings heat on to you.

OT is a four letter word at my job, to the point where if you go over 40, you will get called into the office. Last week the scheduler arranged for me to have another person to come in 30 mins early to relieve me on one day, since I was gonna go over 40 for that particular week. Well, that person forget they were supposed to come in early and by the time I texted them and they got there, I was 22 mins overtime. Overtime for which I got shit for this morning, even though legally I can't leave a pharmacy without there being another pharmacist on duty. So yeah, that was a fun way to start a monday morning  :P

Shit.

I pulled some double time on Friday.

Sent a message to my boss apologizing and was just told its all good and he trusts my judgment.

:lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2018, 05:55:05 AM »
In a hospital pharmacy, mistakes happen all the time. All day long, but as long as you catch them and get them corrected, then everything is cool. Last night really bothered me.

I walk over to check an IV. My first look at it, it seemed ok so I signed my initials on it, but then took a closer look and realized it actually an extra ml in it, which meant it had 450mg in it instead of 300mg which is what it was supposed to be.

I handed it to the tech, said "this is wrong. its supposed to be 2ml total. Please remake it" and then I went over to check other things on the other side of the room. When I swung back around and asked for the new bag to check, she looks at me like a deer in the headlights. There was no new bag, so I was like "well, where's the old bag?" and she's like I think the other pharmacist tubed it to the ED and I am like "WHAT?!".

He had gotten a call from the ED and they were asking for it, so he walked over to the IV table, saw my initials on it and tubed it. He did nothing wrong. The tech didn't say a word about it being wrong, or that she was asked to remake it. So he had no idea of it being wrong. And all of this happened with-in minutes.

Patient got the wrong dose and I was very upset about it. Its disheartening and enlightening that even when you catch mistakes, things can still go wrong. Next time I find something wrong, I am ripping that label off immediately.

And luckily the patient was ok by the way, but still, this could have been fatal if it was a different kind of med.

TL:DR  I learned to be more careful at work

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2018, 06:02:34 AM »
Does the patient know you guys fucked up or were you able to keep it on the DL?

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2018, 06:07:24 AM »

That's on your boss so fuck him/her.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2018, 06:11:01 AM »

That's on your boss so fuck him/her.

Absolutely.  Don't take heat for that Phoenix.  I would tell them to fuck themselves.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2018, 06:16:56 AM »
We had a similar situation at work. My store manager was a fucking asshole. I did the job for 16 years. 6 weeks ago, I spent 2 hours in HR's office at our headquarters detailing everything. After speaking with other employees, they ended up canning his ass.

Fuck him. You can't give people shit for stuff they cannot control. Moreover, you can't give them shit for stuff that YOU control.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2018, 06:21:05 AM »
Does the patient know you guys fucked up or were you able to keep it on the DL?

Here's the real crazy part of the story. No the patient didn't know, but when we contacted the Doctor to let her know about the goof, she looked again at the patient profile (and I shit you not) goes "Oh, this patient should have actually gotten a 600mg dose" (since the patient was average weight) and she ordered another 150mg bag to make it 600mg total.     600mg is the gold standard for that med if the patient is average weight, so it ended up working out better (in an ass backwards round about way)  So the mistake of overdosing the med actually prevented the patient from getting underdosed...

What a world  :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2018, 05:54:38 AM »
In a hospital pharmacy, mistakes happen all the time. 

Honestly, every time I have to fill a prescription at a pharmacy, I think what a nightmare it must be trying to figure out what a doctor's scribble is supposed to mean.  Seems like it would be easy to mess up.  I think my doctor's handwriting looks like a total mess, and a pharmacist one commented that his handwriting isn't nearly as bad as others she has seen. :eek :eek

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2018, 06:06:32 AM »
My wife now works at a hospital pharmacy and told two other workers to stop yapping and get back to work.  She needed to concentrate and she couldn't with them slacking off and being loud next to her.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2018, 02:30:16 PM »
My wife now works at a hospital pharmacy and told two other workers to stop yapping and get back to work.  She needed to concentrate and she couldn't with them slacking off and being loud next to her.

OH MAN, now we can talk. Hospital pharmacy is FULL of lazy ass, complacent techs that think they have tenure or something and waste SO MUCH time running their mouth. Oh my god, I can't stand it. I deal with that shit all day long. Like a stat IV order gets written for an ICU patient and I'm like "hey, this needs to get made ASAP" and they are give me that arrogant expression while they sip their coffee and lean against the counter like "we'll get to it when we get to it". Its infuriating.

But despite that, its SOOO much better than retail.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2018, 03:26:40 PM »
She's flat out said it's so much better but my wife is all about her work and when there is work to do, get it done.  Chat later.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2018, 06:57:12 PM »
Even worse are the smokers who go outside for 10-15 to puff on their cancer stick when there is something that needs to get done ASAP.  I know the average smoker thinks they are entitled to smoke breaks all day, but when they take them when there is work to be done, it just demonstrate their priorities and lack of commitment to doing a good job.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2018, 07:02:13 PM »
I know the average smoker thinks they are entitled to smoke breaks all day,

So much this. Wait for your break to have a smoke.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »
I know the average smoker thinks they are entitled to smoke breaks all day,

So much this. Wait for your break to have a smoke.

Also stretching out breaks because of this. 

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
Work Related Gripes V Toxic work place
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2018, 06:12:16 AM »
To begin, my actual job itself is ass easy and I enjoy it very much, but the people I work with ruin it and make a toxic environment that bothers me deeply. Its an extremely petty and childish workplace.

Today's example: There's this person at work who is obsessed with stealing hours from other people or throwing a fit whenever someone else besides her gets hours. We call her the Psycho Princess. She goes around saying she's poor and must have hours, despite her making 6 figures and her husband having his own business which also brings in strong money. She is 100% materialistic and went and bought a $600,000 dollar house because status is all that matters to her. A coworker got a new Iphone Xs and immediately the next day she had one as well, so there is ZERO money management or self control. This person is "part time" btw. She is guaranteed 20 hours a week but can go up to 40 if the hours are available. Also, btw if its summer time AKA "Beach time", she is a ghost, but anyway,

So fast forward to present. A Per diem worker (As needed worker) has been working every other weekend for the past 10 years. Never missed a shift. Never causes problems. Just a nice, hard working person. The psycho princess ran to HR and demanded this person's hours since she was technically "benefited, part time" blah, blah blah and spun some shit behind the scenes and was able to get the per diem person removed from the weekend shifts. Translation: she whined and complained like a little baby and got what she wanted. Psycho princess is also friends with the manager who is weak and spineless. The department director is also weak and spineless and allows all this BS.

Cut to last weekend which was Psycho Princess's very first weekend after stealing it. On Saturday, she gets violently ill and it literally throwing up at work. Barely made it an hour into the shift, before I was called to come in and cover the shift.

TL:DR  Karma is a bitch

And one last thing I will say. if I am working with decent people (which happens like 40% of the time), then I truly love my job. The other 60% of the time, I seriously consider working another career.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:19:46 AM by Phoenix87x »

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2018, 06:33:32 AM »
Even worse are the smokers who go outside for 10-15 to puff on their cancer stick when there is something that needs to get done ASAP.  I know the average smoker thinks they are entitled to smoke breaks all day, but when they take them when there is work to be done, it just demonstrate their priorities and lack of commitment to doing a good job.

I've never worked anywhere where this is acceptable.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2018, 10:06:39 AM »

I've never worked anywhere where this is acceptable.

This pisses me off. We have 1 employee (new hire whom I am already fucking fed up with) who smokes. When training, he asked me about smoke breaks. I told him he can take a few during the shift, but he MUST wait until there is someone back in the office to keep an eye on things while he does so. 

We've had at least 2 incidents where he's been found outside  away from the office smoking with homeless people, leaving the office completely open and vulnerable. Also don't get me started on the goddamn cigarette butts everywhere now.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
Re: Work Related Gripes V Toxic work place
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2018, 12:42:36 PM »

And one last thing I will say. if I am working with decent people (which happens like 40% of the time), then I truly love my job. The other 60% of the time, I seriously consider working another career.

Career, or just working for a manager that isn't an easily manipulated jellyfish?  You've put in an awful lot of time to jump to a different profession!
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2018, 12:43:44 PM »
Leadership who don't have even 1 day's worth of experience doing the job I (and my 5 other team-mates) have done for our entire careers.  Honestly, my VP (bosses boss), and CxO leader have literally ZERO days of experience doing the job that our team has probably 6 or 7 DECADES of experience doing.  Yet because they are both egotistical cunts with 'woman complex' (kinda like short-man syndrome... they are female executives in a male-dominated industry who have to beat their chests every chance they get)... these fuckin broads think because they have the "title", they know what's best for the job and how it should be done.  They're completely fucking clueless, and won't even listen to the people who have the knowledge and experience that could help make them look more successful.  Things have to be THEIR way - even when it's gonna go over like a led zeppelin.

Oh wait... this isn't the rant thread.

Carry on.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2018, 01:34:38 PM »

Career, or just working for a manager that isn't an easily manipulated jellyfish?  You've put in an awful lot of time to jump to a different profession!

The knee jerk reaction out of frustration is career, but I totally will admit having a decent manager would make a world of difference. 

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2018, 01:44:50 PM »

The knee jerk reaction out of frustration is career, but I totally will admit having a decent manager would make a world of difference.

There's lots of other things you can do with that pharmacy degree...we can talk if needed :)
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2018, 02:16:24 PM »

There's lots of other things you can do with that pharmacy degree...we can talk if needed :)

Thanks, I appreciate that. If it ends up getting that bad, I will definitely hit you up.