Author Topic: Work Related Gripes V The Wrath Of Jay..  (Read 41591 times)

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
Re: Work Related Gripes V The Wrath Of Jay..
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2016, 02:28:40 PM »
I do enjoy it here. That's another reason I want to stick around for weekends / filling in. I just don't enjoy all the extra bullshit. IF I drop to Part Time / Filler status.. I won't be dealing with call outs. I won't be coming in and working 20 hours of overtime in a week's span. I really don't get why my supervisor is giving me shit about wanting to work weekend mornings. As I've said, the owner of the company wants me to stick around, and I have a Security Committee member (an ex Chief of Police), who doesn't much of the internal shit going on here, call the owner of the company a few days ago and told him he would love for me to be kept on.

I don't know if I've said this before but I am gone in 2 weeks and they've done nothing to fill my empty shifts. Yes, someone is getting promoted up to fill the empty lead / assistant supervisor role, but there are still 5 shifts a week that will be left open. They are going to be hurting really bad soon.

If I had known you actually do like it there, I would not have suggested to essentially "not give a shit" anymore. 

Regardless, 20 hours of OT isn't a bad thing at all.  I had 70 hours worked last week, 30 hours of OT goes a long way and it's how I "make money" since my salary just allows me to pay all my bills and survive, it's the OT that allows me to have fun and put money in the bank.  I typically keep it at 15 hours a week OT, more than that and it starts to have a diminishing effect where I am not as happy because I would rather not be working and doing other things.  It's not always in my control though.

It is NOT a lot... but compared to the amount of extra time everyone else is putting in, it is. I average 8-10 hours of OT a pay period (11-15ish days), which is fine. But what pisses me off is the fact that I feel as if I am the only one. It kills me when I am busting my ass to cover shifts and there are stills shifts left open because I can't physically work 2 shifts at once (or the fact that the company would rather send someone home than pay double time).

And I too see OT as the extra money in my pocket at the end of the day. And when you are working in a "we pay just barely over minimum wage just so we can say we aren't a minimum wage company", making time and a half is gold. I
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2016, 02:35:31 PM »
But then shouldn't you see that problem as a blessing in disguise?  It sucks you are the only one picking up the slack, but then you are also the only one making the extra dough which does not suck. 

I do get it though, where "enough is enough" and you feel like you are the only one working and it kind of gets to you.  I feel that way right now, I get back from a business trip and my coworker who was here all week left all the work from last week for me when I walked in this morning.  BUT, now I have a reason to work lots of OT.  Someone's got to get the work done and if he isn't going to do it, then I can work extra hours and get it done and have a fat paycheck.  His lack of work has resulted in more money in my wallet.  As I mentioned before, though, there is a point where I'd rather be off than working because there is diminished returns (higher taxes and a toll on my body).

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2016, 09:23:29 PM »
Easter is the busy season at my parents' store. Every year we sell thousands of handmade chocolate bunnies (along with plenty of jelly beans and Peeps and such). Said bunnies are always molded, decorated, boxed, and then placed in the same temperature controlled storage area in the back of the store. Every year without fail we get someone who comes back after Easter irate and accusing us of selling them a melted bunny. Yes, we had exactly one rabbit  out of 3,000 in the same cool storage room spontaneously melt :lol (spoiler alert: mostly it's people who leave them in the car for too long).

More serious annoyance: I've been at my current full time job for just over 3 years now. I came in at entry level, and had my first promotion within 18 months (for reference, the colleague who trained me, who was a good employee, didn't get his until he had been there three years). At the start of 2015 it was announced that part of the business that I worked for was being sold, but part of it wasn't. As a result my team split, and my original boss  and most of the people in the office are now legally employees of another company, while I was one of the few tabbed to stay and work on the clients staying with the company. I've got no problem saying I'm damn good at my job. My current boss is in our Dublin Ireland office (having your boss be on a different continent is not necessarily the worst thing), which means I've basically been running North America for our group for almost a year now. I do have one colleague in my office who is a vice president (two levels above me), and he helps out, but if you asked anyone from another department, they'd assume that I was in charge. Anyway, my boss and I had a conversation in either late August or early September where he let me know that he knew I was doing great work and work that was above my position and he wanted to start working on making me an assistant vice president. Now because I work for a fairly large company, there's lots of beaurocratic bullshit around getting people raises. To just directly promote me A) Can only go into effect January or July 1st and B) Comes with a limit as to the amount of a salary increase, which would be particularly tricky for this jump as my current level lets me make OT every week, but my new role would not. Instead, the vast majority of promotions are done by opening up a new position that I then "apply for". This works around both of the above issues. We made it past the new year, and it seemed like the posting for my promotion was imminent, and then our part of the company got hit with a hiring freeze, stopping any progress in its tracks. The freeze has been lifted, but I get the sense that I permanently lost some of the progress in getting my promotion. I'd like to stay here as I'm comfortable, I'm good at my job, and I'm somewhat established here. That said, I can only sit here and continue to be told I deserve to be an assistant vice president, without actually being made one, for so long.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2016, 10:45:56 PM »
So... yesterday I swung by my old job to tell my old supervisor that I won't be able to fill in shifts due to my having to get the approval from my Site Manager with my county job before working anything else. The Site Manager doesn't seen to keen on me working there anymore.

6 hours later I get a call from there asking if I'll go in and work a shift.

Fuck that shit. I think I am calling it quits officially there.

In other news... I fucking love my County job!
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2016, 03:41:20 AM »
Good for you man! The old job is clearly a fucking cesspool and almost seemed to intentionally be fucking with you from how you describe it. If they weren't, then they're just shockingly incompetent and thoroughly undeserving of a good worker like yourself.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2016, 04:17:42 AM »
It was one of the best feelings ever - walking out - of one of my old jobs - during my shift - because I hated it and everyone there.

One of those jobs where the higher-up staff just do not care about anyone below them.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2016, 07:18:51 AM »

Nice, glad you are moving on to bigger and better things

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2016, 12:52:51 PM »

Thanks! 

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2016, 01:53:52 PM »
Yeah, congrats on finding a new, better job :tup

Meanwhile I have a feeling that the promotion I was told by my boss I deserved last September, and I thought I was 95% of the way to getting back in January, may not be coming any time soon. May have to start looking elsewhere after I'm done with my summer trips.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2016, 06:21:11 AM »
I recently found out that sorbet is pronounced "sorbay" I've been calling it shirbit for years and years. Why? I really don't know. I think I even called it shirbert on occasion.

all these pages in I"m sure many people have already commented on this but they're not even the same thing. Sorbet isn't sherbet, and NOTHING is sherbeRt. It's just how kids mispronounce sherbet.
  ~ a.k.a. VFS in a past life :vfs:

Offline Cable

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2016, 08:13:43 AM »

Thanks!

Working for the gov't is aces.
---

Online Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »
So like 7ish years ago there was this woman hired at my work to be a pharmacy tech who is a miserable, wretched bitch. When I was hired 4 years ago, I was told on day one by almost everyone to never cross her or she would destroy you. She has both the director of the department and manager under control and does whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She has gotten people fired, comes and goes whenever she wants, never smiles and generally the entire department is terrified of her.

Fast forward to today, where she was "promoted" a couple months ago from just a tech, to the buyer for the department, and after graduating pharmacy school I am now a pharmacist and no longer a tech. She is shit at her job (by choice) and strait up will just not order shit that I or other people write down on the order sheet. Sometimes its because she's a lazy bitch and other times its because She has decided what we need or don't need and what is too expensive or not.

Well on monday I was prepping for a chemo that was due to be done today and noticed that we did not have enough to make the dose and put it on the order book and low and behold, it didn't show up today and ultimately was not ordered. This miserable bitch got mad heat from the entire department today because she delayed the cancer patient's therapy. I laughed my ass off.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:39:01 PM by Phoenix87x »

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »
That pleases me. My wife is a certified tech and the horror stories she has told me on her female bosses is insane.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »
I have forgotten about this thread :lol

So here is my gripe of the day:

We have 2 construction sites that are on the perimeters of our main account, but are technically a separate account until they are finished. One of the buildings they are putting up is in the finishing stages... and today they decided to take down the gate that went around it. But the building isn't secure... and they equipment, big and small, strewn around the entire outside of the building. The building borders a busy shopping center on one side, a marina walking path on another, and a major street on a 3rd side. We have one guy who is supposed to watch the 2 sites during the afternoons and nights... (2 shifts). There is no way in hell he can watch both buildings now. If he leaves to go to the other site (its about a 5-10 minute walk), the open building will be completely open to vandals and thieves.

I brought it up to the super attendant for the site, and he told me he's not too worried.  Dude... you have at least 50 empty pallets in stacks  set up in a way which someone could roll up, load into a truck, and be gone in less than 5 minutes.

If shit happens, we can't be held responsible.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2017, 07:05:34 AM »
Taking some time today to fill out my mid-year goals and objectives. I hate these things so much.

Objective: Continue to provide work that meets the needs of the business.
Goal: Grow enough lettuce to never have to work in a cubicle ever again.

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2017, 07:35:45 AM »
I have an arch-nemesis here in the office.  A woman was hired about 5-6 years ago as a customer service rep and her personality is just to be a bully - to coworkers that she dislikes, to colleagues at insurance companies (claims adjustors, underwriters, etc.).  It's how she gets results - she does things her way and verbally beats people up until they submit to how she thinks things should be.  It's also her response to stress.  When she's stressed out, she lashes out and says nasty things about people.

The trash talking got so bad that she would slam down her phone and talk shit about her clients openly after a conversation.  She'd repeat the conversation to anyone around, summarizing how this person offended her and lay down some vulgarities for everyone to hear.  She'd say the same things about people in our corporate office that we work with.  It got so bad, and so annoying that I was talking to my wife on my phone one day and she heard this woman's voice through my telephone.  If I was talking to a client and my coworker decided to spout off, my client would have heard the vulgarities - that can't be happening.  She actually made passive-aggressive bullying threats aloud, directed at me and for me to hear, in response to me turning up a white-noise machine that I keep at my desk to drown out background noise in the office.

So I reported her to HR twice within two years for the same issues.  The HR department had numerous complains about her from people in my office, people in the corporate office, and third parties (clients/insurance vendors) that had called the corporate office to complain about her.  Nothing really changed after the first time.  Her response wasn't to think about how she comes to work and behaves.  I was out the day that HR talked to her and learned that after she was finished with the conversation, she went around the office to complain to anyone who would listen and point the finger at me, saying "HE got me in trouble."   :facepalm: 

The women in this sales team that she works for all believe that they are entitled to having privacy in the office.  So in their minds, I'm being nosy by sitting at my desk and reporting things that I overhear.  Uh, hello - this is an open office setting, with low cubicle walls.  20 people all sit clustered together.  If you think you should have privacy, take it behind closed doors.  If we all can hear things said in the open, nothing is private. 

The second time, my boss told me that there were consequences and I believe that she was put on probation.  Her boss made her move her desk away from mine, so I don't overhear as much.  Her attitude hasn't improved at all, but at least she's not openly and loudly saying nasty things for all of us to hear.  It's just amazing that there can be 10+ people that complain about someone, but they'll point the finger at the one person that they think is the instigator of their problems without thinking about the common denominator - their own behavior. 

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2017, 10:19:12 AM »
Taking some time today to fill out my mid-year goals and objectives. I hate these things so much.

Objective: Continue to provide work that meets the needs of the business.
Goal: Grow enough lettuce to never have to work in a cubicle ever again.

Ugh, I hate those as well. Mid year reviews and year end goal setting are pretty much painful for me.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2017, 12:13:57 PM »
***SNIP***

Makes you wonder how folks with that type of attitude/demeanor acquired their position in the first place? People like that are tough to work with/for and usually bounce around from job to job.

There's nothing wrong with being strict or hard nosed when it comes to business....but you can't be a total Dick without it coming back to bite you in the a$$ somewhere along the line.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Grappler

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2017, 12:45:41 PM »
Makes you wonder how folks with that type of attitude/demeanor acquired their position in the first place? People like that are tough to work with/for and usually bounce around from job to job.

There's nothing wrong with being strict or hard nosed when it comes to business....but you can't be a total Dick without it coming back to bite you in the a$$ somewhere along the line.

Agreed - her past work history is just that.  She'd spend 2 years at a place and then move on.  I've never learned much about her past, so I don't know if she left by choice or was fired from those jobs. 

She found like-minded people here, who are more interested in being her friend/drinking buddies after hours, rather than her managers.  They're all vulgar, they all talk trash about people, it's just that they're more discreet about it.  She kisses their asses, and does get results.  She's very knowledgeable about the industry, it's just that her personality is incredibly abrasive and egotistical.  She's always right, everyone is always wrong.  I don't care if they sit around and talk for hours every day, just treat people with respect (including respecting other's workspaces by not being too distracting), and don't sit around and complain that you're too busy - when we all can see that you spend an hour talking about TV shows with your groupies.  I waste time surfing the net, but I don't complain that I'm too busy.  I know I shoot myself in the foot.   ;D

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »

Agreed - her past work history is just that.  She'd spend 2 years at a place and then move on.  I've never learned much about her past, so I don't know if she left by choice or was fired from those jobs. 

She could just be playing the salary game. I've increased my salary by $14K in 3.5 years by taking new opportunities and negotiating.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2017, 01:02:02 PM »

She found like-minded people here, who are more interested in being her friend/drinking buddies after hours, rather than her managers.  They're all vulgar, they all talk trash about people, it's just that they're more discreet about it.  She kisses their asses, and does get results.  She's very knowledgeable about the industry, it's just that her personality is incredibly abrasive and egotistical.  She's always right, everyone is always wrong.  I don't care if they sit around and talk for hours every day, just treat people with respect (including respecting other's workspaces by not being too distracting), and don't sit around and complain that you're too busy - when we all can see that you spend an hour talking about TV shows with your groupies.  I waste time surfing the net, but I don't complain that I'm too busy.  I know I shoot myself in the foot.   ;D

Sounds a lot like office politics.  It's not always about who performs the best, but who plays the nicest with the people who matter the most.  If she's drinking buddies with management that ends up going a long way for her.

Offline Grappler

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2017, 01:14:06 PM »

Sounds a lot like office politics.  It's not always about who performs the best, but who plays the nicest with the people who matter the most.  If she's drinking buddies with management that ends up going a long way for her.

Our office is set up differently than most corporations since we are a cluster agency - a group of insurance agents that come together to work under one corporate name.  The salesmen and their support staff are managed independently from the corporate employees (i.e., my company can't fire me, only my direct manager/salesperson that employs me can), though HR does oversee the entire company.  So this woman just kisses her bosses ass and acts like she's untouchable, since her boss protects her.  She's been educated otherwise based on the complaints against her and her probationary period.

But yes, it's office politics but in a different format due to how our company is set up.  The salespersons all protect their support staff and my boss went to bat for me when her bosses quietly confronted him about what happened and if I was the person who "got her in trouble."   

You're 37 years old - you got yourself in trouble.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2017, 01:23:54 PM »
I didnt mean to sound like that was against you, but it just sucks how sometimes things play out the way you wouldnt expect in an office environment because of the politics.  I've seen it plenty of times in previous jobs.  My current job is in a smaller company so it's not as noticeable and they were very good at keeping the BS down, but we've grown a lot and I'm starting to see it more and more here.

Offline Grappler

« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2017, 01:46:03 PM »
I didn't take it that way, don't worry.  Thankfully I have a good reputation in my office and my corporate office, so when my arch nemesis took it upon herself to trash talk me in response, most people saw right through it.  It's just frustrating beyond belief.  We're over a year removed from the situation and things are better, but still awkward.  We just do our best to not talk to each other unless we need to.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
That just sucks to have to go to work and have to end up feeling awkward because adults can't act like adults.  I can be a total freak and piss people off being a dick, but I keep that side of me at home.  Some people have told me I'm too serious at work, but I like to be considered a professional and act that way.  Work is not a playground nor is it meant to be a social event.

Offline PetFish

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2017, 04:23:17 PM »
I got fired from my retail management position in 2009 all cuz I'm too nice/not asshole enough to my staff.

It worked out well for me in the end at least.  I'd been wanting to leave for a few years but just couldn't figure out the best time or what I wanted to do.  I wish I'd had the balls to leave way before 2009 but I'm out now and happier than ever.

At least I got a nice severance payout so I could pay for school and stuff.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2017, 06:50:54 AM »
My gripe from yesterday. We have a senior person here who is supposed to be the go to if you have obscure questions. Well yesterday we had a one off issue and I asked her about it, she told me what to do and I did it, the thought process did make sense to me.

Fast forward to the afternoon my boss is laying into my ass for fucking up this specific issue. I didn't throw her under the bus and just took it. I've slowly realized she actually has zero idea what she is talking about.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2017, 08:10:25 AM »
Hopefully in the process you learned the correct way to deal with your situation at least?

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2017, 08:26:05 AM »
I did, the annoying thing is she likes to interject herself into whatever you're doing and offer (often wrong) advice.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2017, 08:32:18 AM »
Hopefully time will prove that it is you who is the knowledgeable one then

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2017, 08:55:18 AM »

She could just be playing the salary game. I've increased my salary by $14K in 3.5 years by taking new opportunities and negotiating.

It's changed in recent years, but there was a time at GE where if you were in the same role for more than two years, you were not considered "promotable".   It was subjective as to whether that was because you weren't capable, or that you stated a preference for being "out of the promotion" line, but either way, it basically assured you that the best rating you would ever get is "B". 

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2017, 01:40:16 PM »
Believe it or not... I really have no workplace gripes today outside of the usual shit (people calling out, etc).

I've actually been interacting with the property manager here and her assistants  a lot today (she and one assistant is on site today and the other assistant is in their office). I've been basically playing the role as another assistant. Lot's of relaying emails and phone calls. The assistant in their office has been really sweet and flirty.. and the assistant here on site is really nice to... have around... She's rather attractive.

And the actual manager is in a great mood. Makes for a good day!

I'm just ignoring the fact that I am putting off other work to be done till tomorrow to be helping them out. But oh well :lol

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2017, 05:28:49 PM »
Some guy at work got fired today.  He was late today, which was the third time he was late in less than two months, and he had taken two sicks days last week. Our boss is pretty big on being reliable, and missing that much time in such a short span is the definition of unreliable.  Even worse, because of his prior experience, he was started as salary, even though he was doing a hourly pay position at the start.  The boss had every intention of moving him up quickly once he got his feet wet and learned the ins and outs of how we run our day to day operations.  Talk about bungling a good opportunity.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2017, 07:54:18 PM »
That god the work week is over. We had a ton of issues this past week and we were just swamped. Something is up with my boss, something in his personal life because he has been flying off the handle over the smallest thing. He is pretty hot headed to begin with but he needs to simmer himself down otherwise he is going to get himself into shit. Yelling at people in the corporate environment doesn't go over well.

Anyway, not my problem, I'm on vacation starting Thursday.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2017, 10:19:46 AM »
Had to spend the first 2 hours dealing with bullshit this morning.

Had an issue with an employee yesterday. A complaint about this guy came in... He pissed off the wrong person and she fired back with a long email to me to be sent up to the higher ups. Spent the last hour of my day yesterday dealing with that, and then this morning as well. Then after that, like as soon as I hit send on my long email to my bosses, I had someone come up and start yelling about something else. Threatening lawsuits and harassment and yadda yadda because one of my guys knocked on their door at 3am and asked them to move a van that has been causing issues for years... It's not supposed to be parked on the property at night (Long fucking story) per the property management.  The dude is lucky that I've got a good grip on myself because I almost went off on him right back.

Anyone got a flask they wanna loan me?

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"