Author Topic: Requesting a Mod's Assistance  (Read 542 times)

Offline SBMMxx100

Requesting a Mod's Assistance
« on: February 03, 2015, 03:26:49 PM »
Forgive me, I'm new with this site and I'm not sure if this is the correct board to be posting on or if this is even the proper protocol. Nonetheless, I'm having an issue with something on this site and I need to private message a moderator for help. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this? Thanks!

EDIT: A mod messaged me to help with the issue I'm having. Thanks for the helpfulness!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:26:31 PM by SBMMxx100 »

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
Re: Requesting a Mod's Assistance
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:22:32 PM »
Well... the mods probably have already seen this... but if not... I reported you with a note saying you need something so now they will see it. Lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline black_floyd

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 07:55:46 PM »
Bitch-ass snitch that Jay is  :tdwn
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 08:03:01 PM »
:heart
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"