Author Topic: Evermind's Unsophisticated Roulette v. Round 8 Results - We have a winner!  (Read 42918 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Evermind's Unsophisticated Roulette v. Round 1 - Send your songs in!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 05:12:13 PM »
Sent!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2015, 05:47:03 PM »
Sent

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2015, 06:47:57 PM »
Reading through the band list, it's quite mighty and insanely similar to my taste.  Gonna be tough to find a lot of new stuff I think.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Evermind's Unsophisticated Roulette v. Round 1 - Listening mode
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
Everyone is in! I'll start listening in 12 hours, when I get back from work.

Results will be up either Thursday or Friday evening (I hope you all didn't go for ten minutes long songs)
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 12:21:46 PM »
So, first listening session is over, I've listened to each song one time. It's quite a diverse bunch of tracks you guys have sent me. Power metal, prog metal, thrash, djenty-jazzy stuff, hard rock, lots of styles. Some really excellent tunes this round, few duds, and a few truly wtf-songs (in a good or a bad way? I'll let you speculate on that.)

So, just to tease you, the range of rankings after my first listen to all the songs you guys sent:

3.0 - 9.0

Of course, some songs can grow on me, and some others can become boring and drop a few points in ranking, so that's not the final range of results, just a bit of a tease.

Anyway, I intend to listen to all of your songs at least two or three times more, hence the deadline on Thursday / Friday evening.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »
Good stuff.

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2015, 02:04:49 PM »
Thanks for the teasing, now I won't sleep.
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2015, 02:53:02 PM »
3.0 hell yeah

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2015, 04:54:18 PM »
Figure my track should be a solid 6 minimum.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:03 AM »
3.0 hell yeah

Sorry, I haven't actually listened to your song, missed it somehow. Current ranking is 1.5-9.0.

Just kidding. ;D

I'm through three listens to each song, and I must say some rankings changed. Biggest change is two points from the first experience.

I'm starting to do the write-ups now, but I will spin all your songs one or two more times when I'm at work tomorrow, then make the final adjustments to the scores and the write-ups, and you should expect the results Thursday evening, probably in 24-26 hours from now on.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2015, 11:17:58 AM »
like i said my goal is to piss you off with my awful musical tastes

actually no i mostly just wanna enter something completely different each round

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
I'm through three listens to each song, and I must say some rankings changed. Biggest change is two points from the first experience.

I'm starting to do the write-ups now, but I will spin all your songs one or two more times when I'm at work tomorrow, then make the final adjustments to the scores and the write-ups, and you should expect the results Thursday evening, probably in 24-26 hours from now on.
That's exactly what I did in my roulette, just to assure growers can, eh, grow on me *ba dum tss*

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 12:39:54 PM »
Yeah guys, going to sleep with fourth listen under the belt. I've to say, two songs from this batch are absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to get my hands on the albums they're from. Incredible stuff.

The results are definitely coming up in less than 24 hours for now. Check this thread tomorrow!

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2015, 01:28:46 PM »
The album is called Hunter. :biggrin:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2015, 01:35:15 PM »
their albums are always horribly inconsistent with some great songs and some mediocre ones, without fail

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Evermind's Unsophisticated Roulette v. Round 1 Results - Send for Round 2!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
The album is called Hunter. :biggrin:

Ah, RJ, ever so modest and humble.  :lol

Alright, just one more thing before we begin.

I hope you guys realize I don't want to offend you tastes or anything with my write-ups and ratings, it's just I have my own tastes too, and if I don't like the song, I can be respectful yet quite blunt on that matter. Please, don't take any offense either with my write-ups or with my ratings.

Round 1: Results

Shadow Ninja 2.0: Keldian – Journey of Souls

So, you’ve surely noticed I enjoy power metal, and you went with an obvious power metal choice for this round. But you know, the thing is, there are several things I appreciate in my power metal, one and probably most important of them, a seriously vital part, is the distinctive, preferably clean vocals. A lot of musical collectives (especially the Italian bands) tend to overuse the choirs and over-edited vocals, mostly in the choruses, and they all sound basically the same for me. Unexciting verses, bloated choruses, double-bass beat underneath, well, you know (maybe) what I’m talking about. My dislike, or better to say indifference, about this particular approach is fueled by the fact I seem to receive loads of the similar stuff from some labels sending promos for the magazine I’m writing for. Well, there are some good elements in this song, namely the main driving riff and the instrumental part, and the ending is quite good too, but other parts are just too generic and boring. I would say the song lacks direction and punch. By the way, I do like some generic stuff, but this is too much, too over-the-top even for me.

4.5/10

ErHaO: For All We Know – Down On My Knees

Alright, this is the longest song of the round. I have some quirks with the long songs, they have to be good enough to interest me, they have to justify their right to be long, basically. It all depends on how the song grabs my attention, really, sometimes four minutes long song can last an eternity, and sometimes a sprawling twenty minutes epic can be so captivating I barely notice how much time has passed. Unfortunately, this song is rather from the former category. The first part of it has quite a bunch of vocals, and it’s Wudstik, and to start with something, I never liked Wudstik on 01011001, E=mc2 is probably my bottom three from the album, along with Connect The Dots and Web Of Lies; I really hope he steps up his game on The Theater Equation for that matter. So, well, he ain’t doing much better here, the vocals in the first part are the weak link here for me, they’re just so dull and ordinary they do not fit the song at all, in my opinion. It’s just a generic pop/rock style for the first four minutes. But then, it’s where the advantage of the long songs comes into play. Being nine minutes long, this track has enough time to breathe and to develop its instrumental parts into something beautiful. The calm break with clean electric guitar is really good, and I actually enjoy the vocals after it, and the quiet ending is great too. It’s a pity the song takes nearly five minutes to get good, but when it does, I can’t deny it has a few moments of glory.

5.5/10

bl5150: Trail of Murder – Your Silence

“Humble submission”? Well, humility is good sometimes, but when you’re sending this killer of a tune, it sounds a bit untruthful, I don’t know. This is undoubtedly one of two best songs of this round, and I just can’t get enough of it. Well, speaking of the tune itself, I had two associations immediately. First four acoustic guitar notes reminded me of Judas Priest’s Dreamer Deceiver a bit, and after seeing the band’s name I was subconsciously reminded of recent Serious Black song with the same name. I haven’t liked that Serious Black song a lot, though the album was indeed alright, and thankfully, this is much different and much better. This track actually has a bit of Savatage vibe to me, and obviously, that’s an awesome thing. I found myself headbanging instantly to the opening riff after the slow part, and I loved this slurred vocal delivery with the nice drum beat and subtle atmospheric keyboard touches beneath in the verses. When the song explodes just before the chorus, it gets on some other level just beyond my grasp of imagination. The singer is insanely good and fitting, and I just can’t help to admire the whole composition. The second verse is a bit heavier with that riff going under “hesitant but slowly” part. After that great amount of awesomeness I expected the kickass guitar solo and I definitely wasn’t disappointed; and the bridge is magnificent too, I love how the vocalist rolls his tongue with “It’s incentive enough” line. Overall, this is just excellent; I will totally purchase this album right after the roulette without any second thought. Out of curiosity, what’s your rating for this album?

9/10

lonestar: Absolute Priority – Fear of the Night

You probably have an upper-hand here in the whole roulette, because you’re the one who’s most accustomed to my tastes. And this works the other way too, so in fact I expected to get some solid progressive metal from you, and hell, I wasn’t disappointed. Sending me a song from the concept album was clever too, it’s fairly known I adore concept albums, so, well, your submission just couldn’t go wrong. The intro is chilling indeed, and I love how the acoustic guitars, keys, bass and drums are all contributing to this ominous atmosphere. When the heaviness kicks in, I once again find myself in a headbanging heaven. I love how determined and calm the singer sounds before he goes into this soaring mode with ringing keyboards beneath, and then insanity just takes control (I’m not good at making puns, you know.) Well, whatever, I like how second verse gets more intense after the keyboard solo, and of course I love how this chorus rolls. I can’t help but feel it just sets the mood and paves the way for something epic coming my way. The spoken part and the spectacular solo fly by in just a moment, and the apex of this tune (and as I suspect, apex of the whole album) makes its entrance. This multilayered set of desperate and reckless vocals, supported by the instrumental brilliance in the background just hooks my very soul and doesn’t release it until the strangely appropriate fadeout finishes this glorious, incredible number. Do you by chance still have a promo of it?

9/10

Tyrias: Biffy Clyro – Stingin’ Belle

First thought: this is damn heavy. This riff is so pounding, and I guess it’s djenty too? I don’t actually know how exactly djent sounds, but if I hear the weird riff and dislike it, I assume it’s djent, sorry. This album is called “Opposites” and I guess it’s really fitting, seeing how the riff forms a rather stark contrast with the rockish vocals with a pronounced bassline underneath. Cheerfulness in the vocals unites with the incredible heaviness of the main riff, and sadly, it doesn’t work for me at all. I have to admit though, the mix is tight and clear, but unfortunately, it just helps me to hear all the things I dislike about the first half of this song. I rather enjoy the second, instrumental, half, and the riff at 2:42 – 3:05 reminds me of Gamma Ray – Time To Break Free chorus a bit (Now it’s time to breathe in the open air), but that’s about it. The whole song just doesn’t appeal to my tastes. I’m willing to hear some new music, and I’m willing to discover new genres and some awesome stuff, but, sorry, this just isn’t for me.

3/10

TAC: Enbound – Combined The Souls

I’m going to assume the actual song starts at 0:03, because otherwise it would be really weird. Whatever, when the first scream comes up, I know I’m in for a treat. This way of starting songs may be old, and I’m not even a fogey, but I really love those things. They never get old. Anyway, the song starts off in a fine way (as you’ve probably guessed already), but the prechorus is a bit awkward to my taste. However, the chorus is alright and I love the high-pitched backvocal delivery of the title line. Also, I try not to watch the video, because these gilded men are a bit revolting. So, well, this song is a nice contrast to Shadow Ninja’s submission. Again, pretty genetic power metal, but except the prechorus, I enjoy this a lot more. Pronounced bass, crunchy guitar, good old school vocals, every attribute I tend to like is there. The guitar solo is short and sweet, the last few choruses have a nice twist to it, and the abrupt ending is quite fitting to this song. These guys are clearly don’t joking around, the song is short and right to the point, and I like it. Definitely good stuff.

7.5/10

mikemangioy: Evile – Infected Nation

So, I explicitly wrote I don’t like thrash and you send me some thrash? Bold move, that is. But you really should’ve known better. I’ll be honest, because I hate being dishonest (haha), I’ve listened to this song four times, and I think if I gave it a few more spins, I would’ve get a headache. I really don’t mean to offend you in anyway, man, I respect your musical tastes, but I just can’t stand thrash. Well, I can stand some of it, like some of Metallica or early Blind Guardian (though that’s more like speed metal), but it’s just too intense and too random for me. There were good parts in the song, like nice ominous acoustic intro, fine instrumental parts sometimes, decent transition from instrumental to the chorus, but other stuff was downright unlistenable for me. I’m sorry, but, well, apparently thrash is not my thing.

3/10

senecadawg2: Helker – No Chance to Be Reborn

You caught my interest instantly saying the vocalist sounds like Dio, and when he comes in after the heavy riff, yeah, he really damn does. And even more, the melodies during the verse are very similar to what Dio would write, so the similarity is striking. The prechorus is a bit weird until “and now it’s too late!”, and the chorus has a standard awesome heavy metal fare, until this Dio-kind-of-guy goes into more like Halford mode with his pretty unexpected high-pitched scream on “to be reborn” part. The song is a bit samey, but the vocalist kicks so much ass I’m willing to forgive everything, hell, he is really good. Even as the instrumental break is all kinds of good, the singer outshines everything on this track, just like Dio used to do in his solo band (because it was kind of hard to outshine Iommy or Blackmore). You said you like sending this song in the first rounds to ease into the competition, I think you’ve achieved your goal right here.

8/10

Parama: Diablo Swing Orchestra – Lucy Fears the Morning Star

This song wins the Most WTF Song of the Round award without any doubt. It is just that weird and quirky all the way through, and the most incredible thing is I actually like it overall, despite some weak moments. I like the whole riff and how it’s done, great transition to electric guitars too. However, something in the vocals just doesn’t work for me. I like her voice when she’s going all operatic, but her staccato style (I think it can be called like that, but if not I’m sure you nerds will quickly correct me) doesn’t appeal to me. But it has really grown on me through the subsequent listens. In fact, the whole song is a huge grower, and it’s kind of hard to digest on the first listen, but it’s quite rewarding when you dig deeper in it. I also love the instrumental ending with jazzy parts, a definite highlight of the song. I still don’t like the part between the first and the second verse (2:30 – 2:50), but other than that, it’s quite an interesting song. Not something I usually listen to, but enjoyable enough. I’ll check this album out of curiosity.

7/10

Sacul: Throne of Chaos – The Window

I have to ask: did you send this song because you actually like it, or was it because you just thought I’ll like it? This is probably irrelevant, but I was wondering. Anyway, I really like the riff, because it’s just awesome, but the thing is, I don’t really like those vocal melodies and the vocals, they feel quite contrived, and the singer sounds a bit off for me. But the riff is great, they’re wise enough to insert it wherever they can. To be honest, I just don’t know (ha), I enjoy the calm break, I enjoy the riff itself. the guitar solo too, and I totally think this should’ve been an instrumental. The band has potential, but they just can’t convince me with the vocals. I don’t feel like checking out the rest of the album because of that. It’s basically the growls debate for me once again: should I listen to the magnificent, amazing instrumental parts even though I can’t stand the way the vocals (growls) are handled? (see most of the Opeth albums.) Well, I think I shouldn’t. Now, yes, this song has no growls, but in my opinion, it doesn’t have good vocals either. But it’s still better than average, I’ll give you that.

6/10

Dr. DTVT: Wolverine – Your Favorite War

So this is how you start the kickass, epic song. Just a overwhelming wave of sounds right from the beginning, and I’m already immersed in the tune. The vocals are just fine to my taste, and also there’s great, pronounced bassline and the keys are also good. I’ve probably expected the pace quicken up in the chorus, but it doesn’t, and I like that. The song feels pretty restrained, relaxed, and at the same time it’s obviously tragic. The singer seems like he’s pulling the vocals effortlessly, and his voice reminding me of Tom Englund from Evergrey a bit, but with the less strain. I definitely enjoy the instrumental break a lot, with the nice guitar solo, and overall, this song is quite good. A bit generic, maybe, but as they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, so I’m totally alright with that. It even gets more intense in the end, gaining momentum, but I think it’s just a little bit dissatisfying in the very end, the way how it finishes on “me”. A small complaint, true, but it’s something. And, also, while we’re at it, the production is just amazing. Enjoyable song for sure.

8.5/10

wolfking: Last Tribe – Wash Your Sins Away

So, I’ve heard a bit of Magnus Karlsson songwriting, and I enjoyed it. I don’t know why I didn’t check it out further, but now you gave me a good incentive to do it, because this song is quite good. It has a standard Magnus’ fare, as far as I can tell, and I’m obviously fine with that. Crunchy guitars, good vocals, exciting prechorus and chorus, this song has nearly everything I can hope for, but to be truly awesome it just lacks some kind of spark. I really can’t explain it, because, well, I like the song indeed, especially “bringing all out” part every time it comes in, but something is off here. Something very small, and I can’t put my finger on it, just… well, something. Hey, I’ve never said I’m going to be rational in judging the songs. Anyway, it’s still really good.

8/10

Standings with a cut line, which doesn't matter until we get past Round 6, so don't worry about it now (the second post in this thread is also updated):

bl5150 - 9
lonestar - 9
Dr. DTVT - 8.5
wolfking - 8
senecadawg2 - 8
TAC - 7.5

Parama - 7
Sacul - 6
ErHaO - 5.5
Shadow Ninja 2.0 - 4.5
mikemangioy - 3
Tyrias - 3

Additions to the banned list:

Trail of Murder
Absolute Priority
Wolverine
Last Tribe
Free Fall (and any Magnus Karlsson work, for that matter)
Helker
Enbound
Roger Waters (I forgot to add his solo work at the start  :lol )

Scroll down to the next post for the Round 2!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:59:26 AM by Evermind »

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »
Round 2: Ballads

This round is probably where the scores will be most different. The things with ballads, well, I'm a sucker for them, but it's usually like that: I either love the ballad or just can't get into it. So, while you can grab a lot of points in this round, you can also miss the mark and end up with something like 2 points. :lol So, well, choose carefully!

You can send whatever you think fits for the "ballad" category, but I certainly won't appreciate something that is totally not a ballad. So if you send something totally inappropriate for the theme, you'll get less points.

So, keep in mind the length limit for this round (10 minutes), and I'm looking forward to your songs!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »
oh noooooo

sent btw

Offline mikemangioy

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2015, 10:58:56 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaas expected  :lol that's part of the fun. Sending soon.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2015, 11:01:15 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaas expected  :lol that's part of the fun. Sending soon.

I hope it's not thrash. :lol

Sorry man, it's just, well, that wasn't my thing at all. :lol

Offline mikemangioy

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2015, 11:04:17 AM »
Oh no need to be sorry, I'm not here to make points, I'm here to help you find good stuff, and if you don't like what I send, well...

the disagreement tradition continues :neverusethis:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »
I still never figured out what classifies a song as a ballad
I mean I know some songs are ballads and others aren't but what's the difference

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2015, 11:42:02 AM »
I still never figured out what classifies a song as a ballad
I mean I know some songs are ballads and others aren't but what's the difference

I doubt I will be able to give a satisfactory explanation on this one, really. Just send what you think is right for the theme.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2015, 11:49:08 AM »
If things work out, I'll try to send every round from a concept album hehehe...

I don’t actually know how exactly djent sounds, but if I hear the weird riff and dislike it, I assume it’s djent, sorry.

:lol

Man, save gold like that for the zine!!!

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2015, 12:02:09 PM »
If you get a chance to check out more Helker, I'd recommend listening to their songs in Spanish. Their most recent release (from which I snagged that song) was recorded twice, in both English and Spanish. Same songs and everything, just different language. I slightly prefer the Spanish version, because it gives me a chance to practice a bit.

Anyways, I'll send for the next round soon.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »
I don’t actually know how exactly djent sounds, but if I hear the weird riff and dislike it, I assume it’s djent, sorry.

:lol

Man, save gold like that for the zine!!!

I really doubt the musicians will appreciate such comments. :lol

If you get a chance to check out more Helker, I'd recommend listening to their songs in Spanish. Their most recent release (from which I snagged that song) was recorded twice, in both English and Spanish. Same songs and everything, just different language. I slightly prefer the Spanish version, because it gives me a chance to practice a bit.

I usually don't really enjoy the non-English songs, but I'll check this song in Spanish just out of curiosity. And yes, I intend to check the whole album in English after the roulette, I liked the song enough to do that.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2015, 12:09:12 PM »
Sweet :tup

Quick question- how much do you like singer-songwriter folk, in the vein of Bob Dylan?
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2015, 12:12:50 PM »
I don't know a lot of those singer-songwriter musicians, but I enjoy some songs from Bob Dylan, Joan Baez and others. Don't think I've ever enjoyed a full album from these, but some songs are surely brilliant. I guess it would depend on the melodies and the quality.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2015, 12:28:28 PM »
well I was thinking of a non-English ballad to enter but then you said you don't like non-english songs so HMM.

there was a song I had picked as a ballad before I realized "oh crap I don't have an epic and this band is like the only one not banned who has an epic worth entering" which also sucks
god damn you :P
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:34:25 PM by Parama »

Offline Tyrias

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2015, 12:37:12 PM »
Well, crap :P. I actually thought this song was a rather sure bet, I'd classify it as hard/indie rock with some powermetal influences, but obviously we disagree on that. Also, I don't listwn to djent and don't really know what it is, but I'm pretry certain Biffy Clyro are not djent :lol. Anyway, different tastes for different people I guess. This was actually one of  favourite albums of this decade.
So, since I'm already far behind I'll just say screw the points and send you stuff you'd probably never have listened to otherwise. Also, there are far to few female vocalists in your top 50 list, so I'm gonna start with a song from a female artist.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2015, 12:53:34 PM »
Looks like we have some good tough competition.  Will send my song tonight.

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »
the disagreement tradition continues :neverusethis:
This.

And by the way, I like the song I sent ya, but just the minimun to not delete the album from my musical library. Oh well, reminder for myself: more cheese on the vocal lines :lol . Will send soon.

Offline mikemangioy

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »
Round two sent in hopes of a higher score  :D

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2015, 01:56:27 PM »
Well, at least I am not last (yet)  ;D I personally like Wudstik's voice (also the pop music he is involved with), but do think he could have done more with it on this song (more variation). I also think the song is a bit too long for the material it contains, so I know what you mean with it feeling long. With that said, I like the song myself and think it is a very nice solo project.

Now lets see how the ballad fares  :P

Edit: sent.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 02:18:57 PM by ErHaO »

Online Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
I have very little music that fits your tastes, so will go with crap of other genres that will likely give me a 3 or 4, but at least will make you listen outside your comfort area. Sending soon.