Author Topic: Evermind's Top 50 list v. #1 "Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?"  (Read 47915 times)

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Alright, folks, it’s my turn to do the Top 50 list. I’ve been contemplating to do it for a few months already, maybe even half a year, but every time some excuse popped up in my head, like “wait, I’m still a newcomer here, no one will care about it” or “I have two reviews to write and few projects to think out for my job” or something else, you know how it goes. Then I signed up for hosting a roulette here on DTF, and it helped me to finally stop procrastinating. I’ve looked through all the albums I have either on CDs or on my computer and composed the final list with my 50 favourite albums on it. And so it started; every evening after work I grabbed a cup of tea or coffee, sat in front of my PC with headphones on, put one album from the list in a player and scribbled some notes about it while listening. A great experience, that one was.

What can you expect from this list? Well, some of you might have noticed what bands I mostly like during the year I’ve been posting on DTF, but overall I’m leaning to progressive metal (no shit!), power metal and, I dunno, progressive rock? Some records are just difficult to fit in limits of a certain genre. I’m sure I saw almost all of bands on my list being mentioned and talked about on DTF, but some albums may be more obscure than the others.

Originally I wanted to include only one album per artist, but as I started to make this list, I decided this approach would be, um, untruthful? I found out I love some bands a lot more than others, so leaving out great albums because of this restriction seems a bit dishonest. Overall, I ended with 37 different bands on the list; and at least one band has three albums present here.

I didn’t have any particular way to pick the albums for this list and to rank them. It is all mostly based on the feelings I get when I listen to them, and on the influence they had on my life. I tried to avoid putting the most recent albums on my list; and I failed spectacularly. In fact, I quickly made this diagram showing the albums’ release dates distribution over the decades, to draw your interest, and, well, just for fun:

As you can see, the albums made in 2000 — 2009 period dominate the list, but not entirely; the records from 80s and 90s put up a good fight, and I’m actually surprised about how many albums from 2010 onwards are on my list. Is it a good or a bad thing? You decide.

The write-ups will be a bit short for the first updates, around 400 words overall, but then they will grow on and on, reaching two thousand words for top five. I hope I’ve managed to find a nice balance here, and if I didn’t, well, too bad, because everything is already written.

Actually, this will help me to keep the updates’ pace steady. I will be posting one update per post and I’m aiming for one or two updates per day depending on my work schedule, so I hope no one gets bored or something like that.

And let’s get down to business. Here’s the way albums will be presented:

Album’s Placement
Album’s Name
Band’s Name
Genre
Year of the release

< Wall of text, basically consists of 1) intro 2) info about the band 3) thoughts about the album 4) closing text >
< Favourite tracks: usually includes up to 30-35 minutes of music >
< There can be a bit of text too where I’m rambling about whatever I want >

[this structure doesn’t apply to top ten]

The last point I really want to address: I encourage and will participate in all the discussion about the albums I’m posting here and also about my writing style. Why do you like the album I wrote about? Why do you dislike or even hate it? What tracks are your favourite ones? What do you agree and disagree with in my write-ups? What are your personal experiences and thoughts about the albums I’m writing about? Every thought is welcome, and everything that will spark the discussion is appreciated. I can’t wait to see and hear your thoughts, but sadly, you will actually have to wait a few hours for my thoughts, because that’s when the first update kicks in.

I know I said it's an evil thing to start a Top 50 thread without the actual update or honourable mentions, but, well, only a few hours of wait and we'll be there. I hope you guys will find something new and interesting to listen and discuss here.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:12:38 AM by Evermind »
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Here's how the list looks like now:

50. Jethro Tull - Crest Of A Knave (1987)
49. Gamma Ray - Land Of The Free (1995)
48. Savatage - Edge Of Thorns (1993)
47. Blackmore's Night - Shadow Of The Moon (1997)
46. Unisonic - Unisonic (2012)
45. Storm Corrosion - Storm Corrosion (2012)
44. Transatlantic - The Whirlwind (2009)
43. Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (1985)
42. Sonata Arctica - Unia (2007)
41. Kamelot - Karma (2001)

40. Green Carnation - Light of Day, Day of Darkness (2002)
39. Judas Priest - Nostradamus (2008)
38. Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun (2000)
37. Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (1982)
36. Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2011)
35. Ayreon - The Dream Sequencer (2000)
34. Mark Knopfler - Privateering (2012)
33. Opeth - Damnation (2003)
32. Avantasia - The Scarecrow (2008)
31. Avantasia - The Mystery Of Time (2013)

30. Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls (2008)
29. Dio - Holy Diver (1983)
28. Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) (2013)
27. Kamelot - Epica (2003)
26. Judas Priest - Sad Wings Of Destiny (1976)
25. Avantasia - The Metal Opera (2001)
24. Dream Theater - Images And Words (1992)
23. Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica (1999)
22. Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part II (1988)
21. Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I (1987)

20. Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force (1984)
19. IQ - The Road Of Bones (2014)
18. Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory (1999)
17. Nightwish - Century Child (2002)
16. Kamelot - The Black Halo (2005)
15. Within Temptation - Enter (1997)
14. Pain of Salvation - Remedy Lane (2002)
13. Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side (1995)
12. Marillion - Clutching At Straws (1987)
11. Deep Purple - Deep Purple (1969)

10. Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (1972)
9. Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell (1980)
8. Beyond The Bridge - The Old Man And The Spirit (2012)
7. David Gilmour - On An Island (2006)
6. Jon Lord - Sarabande (1976)
5. Ayreon - The Theory Of Everything (2013)
4. Ayreon - The Human Equation (2004)
3. Rainbow - Rising (1976)
2. Dire Straits - Love Over Gold (1982)
1. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (1975)

Thank you everyone who followed this list!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:14:46 AM by Evermind »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
This post is reserved for the recap of this list.

Thank you for doing that. Makes it easier to follow. Wish more people would do it.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
I'm prepared to disagree with this list :neverusethis:

And so it started; every evening after work I grabbed a cup of tea or coffee, sat in front of my PC with headphones on, put one album from the list in a player and scribbled some notes about it while listening. A great experience, that one was.

Did the same when doing my list - it actually surprised me how I love some albums more than I am thought while some of my favorite's weren'tthat great after all.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Thank you for doing that. Makes it easier to follow. Wish more people would do it.

That was one thing that really bothered me reading people's lists, so I decided to definitely implement it in my list.

Did the same when doing my list - it actually surprised me how I love some albums more than I am thought while some of my favorite's weren'tthat great after all.

I know man, I experienced the same thing. A lot of albums moved back and forth in my list, and a few got substituted by the ones I wasn't initially going to include here. All in all, it's impressive how the right mood can change your perception, your view on some albums.

The first update is coming up in an hour.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Re: but srsly following
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »
expecting to see at least 5 Devil Doll albums on this list

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
expecting to see at least 5 Devil Doll albums on this list

In that case this update might appear rather disappointing to you!

Crest Of A Knave
Jethro Tull
Genre: progressive rock

I imagine the reaction of longtime Jethro Tull fans for this album back in the days was a good laugh and cheering, while hardcore Metallica fans probably went a bit mad and unsatisfied. Or maybe it’s the same now. Alright, I’m probably exaggerating things here, because now that 26 years have passed, this issue looks kind of hilarious, but I can only imagine how this was received back then. Maybe someone will enlighten me on this case. I’m talking, of course, about Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance this album won in 1988 over Metallica’s …And Justice for All. The award was instituted only that year, and the very first pick turned out to be most controversial. More on that below.

Jethro Tull is a well-known British rock group, founded in 1967. Maybe you haven’t heard their material, but I bet you guys surely heard the name. Those were the folks who massively started to incorporate flute in their sound. Led through all these years by their vocalist and flautist (I think that’s how it’s spelled) Ian Anderson, this band inspired a sound of a lot of musical collectives. Other official members listed on Crest Of A Knave booklet are Martin Barre and Dave Pegg, playing guitars and bass respectively. By the way, the band basically doesn’t exist now, as Ian stated he will release further albums under his own name instead of Jethro Tull.

So, this funny and controversial thing about Grammy Award is that Crest Of A Knave definitely can’t be called metal, and it would be a considerable stretch to call it hard rock. There are fast and rocking tunes, of course, like Steel Monkey, which is totally devoid of flute, or Raising Steam, but mostly we have just classic laid back Tull here with occasional bursts here and there and a folk vibe that can be traced throughout the record. There are calm, heartfelt ballads like Said She Was a Dancer, there are adventurous numbers, like Budapest, and during these 50 minutes not even once I found out I was bored with the music. All the tracks naturally unfold and effortlessly go on, inviting the listener to follow on a journey. This album has everything I could expect from the band, and after such a blunder Under Wraps was, this album feels like a blessing.

(Blunder Wraps. Haha. Moving on.)

Crest Of A Knave is one of those albums that don’t try to be anything on purpose, it’s kind of… authentic, or probably eclectic is the right word. It feels genuine, not being pretentious at all; it has a comforting vibe and a welcoming atmosphere, and it’s a great listen if you’re in the mood for a fine blend of progressive and folk rock.

Favourite tracks: Farm on the Freeway, Said She Was a Dancer, Budapest, Mountain Men

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
I do like some Tull, so will give it a listen.

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
following

Offline Tom Bombadil

• We Do Not Sow
I've heard a few from this album, but should probably check it out more.

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
That win over Metallica has to be one of the most controversial award wins ever. Any award, any award show

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
That win over Metallica has to be one of the most controversial award wins ever. Any award, any award show

Imma let you finish, but .... etc. etc. and so on.

Offline ThatOneGuy2112

That's a JT album I need to check out.

Will be following.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I do like some Tull, so will give it a listen.

I know you're a fan of TAAB, so this album should be right up your alley, I suppose, or recommended tracks at the very least. The next update though, it's the whole other story.

I've heard a few from this album, but should probably check it out more.
That's a JT album I need to check out.

Please do  :tup Among the extensive Tull discography this one is surely on the better half.

Yep, it certainly seems so. As I said, it would be actually interesting to hear how it was received back then from the older folks here. I guess JT acquired a fair share of fans because of this, people probably went checking out this album, and no matter how ridiculous the category of award itself was, I think some of them could've got into Tull because of this record. Then of course, I might be dead wrong here.  :lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Land Of The Free
Gamma Ray
Genre: power metal

Well, I’ve warned you there will be plenty of power metal on this list, so from the mellow progressive rock to the land of frantic headbanging we go! I mean, these two records are as different as a penguin and a pallas cat (don’t ask). If you’re looking for some epic, cheesy, pompous guitar-driven power metal in style of 80s / 90s, look no further and have no fear: Gamma Ray is here.

Gamma Ray is a German power metal band, founded in 1989 by Kai Hansen, a famous guitarist and vocalist, also a co-founder of another well-known act, Helloween. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, Kai left Helloween for good and decided to start his own project with his friend Ralf Scheepers. The project turned out sounding remarkably close to Kai’s previous band, as expected, but still Gamma Ray has bravely recorded three albums, that turned out to be not incredibly impressive, in my opinion. Then probably the biggest change of line-up in Gamma Ray’s history occurred, as Ralf Scheepers left the band and Hansen, lightly persuaded by his fans and friends, took the vocal duties himself. All these perturbations resulted in the gem called Land of the Free.

I don’t know the public opinion regarding this, but personally I felt Hansen and the band put the whole hundred percent of their soul into this album. Being not a spectacular vocalist himself, Kai manages to kick the greatest amounts of ass right here; he shines so brightly on this record it’s amazing. The rest of the band didn’t disappoint either. The songwriting here is tight and loose at the same time. We’ve got Rebellion in Dreamland, the song which has memorable parts all around during all the nine minutes, packed with intense guitar solos and over-the-top epic vocal sections; but there are also anthemic and simpler numbers like glorious Land of the Free or All of the Damned. The album doesn’t lack in the speed department either, Man on a Mission and Salvation’s Calling are the clear proof of this. Of course, there is obligatory ballad on the album, and also some more weird numbers like Time to Break Free with the guest appearance of Michael Kiske.

I guess you’ve got my point already; this album is quite diverse for your usual power metal record, but at the same time it keeps this overwhelmingly epic mood. You know, there are bands which will sound ridiculous trying to replicate such a record, and not a lot of them can do this idea justice. Gamma Ray, on the other hand, happens to be one of those bands capable of it. They’ve set a milestone in power metal with Land Of The Free, and they’ve also determined their own style, knowingly or not.

Favourite tracks: Rebellion in Dreamland, Man on a Mission, Land of the Free

I also wanted to write a bit more about the band. I’ve recently saw them live (by recently I mean March 2014) and I was immensely pleased to see that after 25 years there guys are still rocking the venues out there. It was an absolute pleasure to see them perform the tunes from both the new album and their previous records. I’m also including this section here because I find Kai to be one of the most charismatic frontman out there. He’s just so adorable and funny, always smiling when he plays; you can clearly see he’s enjoying the hell out of what he’s doing, and I guess that’s the most important thing, isn’t it?

Offline mikemangioy

• do feel free to spool through.

That's my job on this particular list. The time has come...

FOR VENGEANCE

Jethro Tull are cool though. I checked out Gamma Ray a couple years ago, and I remember that I've liked it, but haven't listened to them since then.
Because Mike is better than Mike

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni

That's my job on this particular list. The time has come...

FOR VENGEANCE

Jethro Tull are cool though. I checked out Gamma Ray a couple years ago, and I remember that I've liked it, but haven't listened to them since then.

Disagreement is great though, it may lead to some kind of discussion, and that's what I'm aiming for among other things.  :biggrin:

Which album have you checked? Gamma Ray albums are a bit same-ish, especially over the last decade. I would say their new efforts like To The Metal! or Empire of the Undead are good, but they have absolutely no lasting power, and it's the same riffs, melodies and ideas rehashed over and over. They've became like those Axel Rudi Pell bands, where if you've heard one or two albums, you've heard like all the band has to offer. However, I don't listen to Gamma Ray for diversity, so I'm usually satisfied with their work; along with constantly evolving and changing bands, sometimes I just need those kind of bands like Gamma Ray releasing solid power metal.

Plus, they are great in a live setting.

Offline mikemangioy

I think it was Somewhere Out In Space, or something like that

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I think it was Somewhere Out In Space, or something like that

Oh, I see then, not the best choice, in my opinion. Land Of The Free is vastly superior, and both No World Order (which features stellar Dethrone Tyranny and title track) and Power Plant (with its ultimate hit Send Me a Sign and daring Anywhere in the Galaxy) are better picks, I think. Since every Gamma Ray album has some mediocre tracks, I advise you to check the recommended ones in my write-up and the ones I've mentioned in this post. I think you won't be disappointed.

Offline Mladen

That's a great Gamma ray album. Following.  :tup

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
Appreciating Gamma Ray, even though I don't have this album.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Not into Tull, but wouldn't hold it against anybody. Certainly a classic band.

Land Of The Free is fantastic. Last time I saw Kai live, he was still in Helloween! ;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Land Of The Free is fantastic. Last time I saw Kai live, he was still in Helloween! ;D

Yeah, now that's what you should call old!  :biggrin:

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Land of the Free is incredible.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Evermind's Top 50 list v. #48 "Among the images of dear departed…"
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »

It is! But the next one is even more incredible.

Edge Of Thorns
Savatage
Genre: progressive / power metal

First, let me draw your attention to the awesomeness of this glorious cover. Honestly, I find it nothing short of magnificent. All the warm colors, this intimate clearing in the woods, and these branches forming this face with glowing eyes and bared teeth, or are they? As the lyrics say, a man only sees what he wants to see, and here you have probably the most accurate statement about this artwork. I love it.

Back to the band and the album now, Savatage is an American metal band founded in 1978 by Oliva brothers, Jon and Criss. And if you'd think about it, Edge of Thorns is quite significant from this point of view; this album features the last studio appearance of Criss Oliva on Savatage, for he died several months after the release, and what an album these guys managed to put out. This is also the first Savatage record not featuring Jon on vocals, they’re being provided by Zachary Stevens here. Of course Jon’s raw and emotional performance on the albums like Gutter Ballet is incredible, but let’s be fair to Zac, he’s done his job flawlessly and the written material fits his voice like a glove. He has just the perfect amount of aggression and badassery in his delivery, and the low and calm notes are coming seemingly easy to him too.

And right from the first keyboard note you know you’re in for a treat with this album. This repeating melody with powerful guitar chords combined makes a gorgeous intro for the title track, and the rest of this five-minutes-long mid-paced opener doesn’t disappoint either. It’s like a small album itself. But there are much more gems there, of course. The very next song, He Carves His Stone, offers you a hell of a ride, from a peaceful acoustic intro to completely insane ending (which Ville didn’t like in his roulette, haha). The sequence of Labyrinths and Follow Me will lull you at first with those beautiful instrumental parts, and then you probably will find yourself singing along and headbanging fiercely. Those songs are obviously my favourites, but don’t think the rest is pointless filler, for despite a few clunker moments, all the tracks are quite strong here.

Aside from a few songwriting moments (cup of tea, yeah, cup of tea), this album is great. Speaking about that, there are songs that’s not entirely my cup of tea, like, say, Skraggy’s Tomb, but they’re still good enough to let this record stay in my Top 50. Otherwise, the mix is simply incredible, you can hear everything; the instrumental parts are killer, I mean, consider those guitar solos in the songs I’ve mentioned above, so, well, overall, there’s mostly nothing to complain about in Edge Of Thorns.

Favourite tracks: Edge of Thorns, He Carves His Stone, Labyrinths + Follow Me

Also, if you’re interested in alternative version of Edge of Thorns (the song) with Jorn Lande and Sir Russell Allen, you can go for Allen / Lande — Lady of Winter from their latest album directed by Timo Tolkki (don’t click the link if you don’t want to be either angered or disappointed), because, seriously, this is almost outrageous.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Yeah, now that's what you should call old!  :biggrin:

September 24, 1987
The Living Room
Providence

Earlier in the day:
"Hey Kai, the camera is over HERE!"

Michael Kiske  :heart
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:54:23 PM by TAC »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
It is well documented here, but I am not a Savatage fan..

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 02:45:40 PM »

It is! But the next one is even more incredible.

You are right you son of a bitch, absolute monster album.  This list is heading into some killer territory, following big time.

Still can't get over that Tolkki rip off either man.

Offline mikemangioy

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 02:47:14 PM »
Never heard anything Savatage. Checked out the title track, that riff is great. He Carves His Stone tho  :metal :metal  what a beast.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »
Wow, man, now that's indeed awesome. Love those photos.

Earlier in the day:
"Hey Kai, the camera is over HERE!"

:rollin

You are right you son of a bitch, absolute monster album.  This list is heading into some killer territory, following big time.

Still can't get over that Tolkki rip off either man.

:tup There might be some albums you don't / won't like, but overall I think the list will be up your alley. Almost nothing new for you of course, but it's always nice to revisit some good old classics, I think.

And about Tolkki, as I said, this is really outrageous. I was pissed when he did this Avalon thing, but then this popped up and, well. Just unbelievable.

Never heard anything Savatage. Checked out the title track, that riff is great. He Carves His Stone tho  :metal :metal  what a beast.

Oh man, you're in for a huge treat there. This album, Streets, Gutter Ballet, you just can't go wrong with either.

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 04:53:56 PM »
It is well documented here, but I am not a Savatage fan..

Still surprises me.

Edge of Thorns is incredible. Probably my favorite album from the band and title track would be favorite song from them

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 05:14:49 PM »
Awesome Savatage album and ,as you noted, one of the all time best examples of cover art.  At this very moment I have an Edge of Thorns t-shirt on its way to me - a glaring hole in my collection that needed to be rectified :D

Savatage are a top 10 all time band for me and I'd rate this one up there in their best 4 .  Certainly my favourite of the Zak era.

The song Follow Me is one of the best examples of why Criss Oliva was so great - that change of pace/rhythm out of nowhere from a nice melody to a brand new crunchy riff (as also seen out of the final chorus in Hounds etc...) is very cool stuff.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:21:29 PM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 06:02:06 PM »
Awesome Savatage album and ,as you noted, one of the all time best examples of cover art.  At this very moment I have an Edge of Thorns t-shirt on its way to me - a glaring hole in my collection that needed to be rectified :D

Savatage are a top 10 all time band for me and I'd rate this one up there in their best 4 .  Certainly my favourite of the Zak era.

The song Follow Me is one of the best examples of why Criss Oliva was so great - that change of pace/rhythm out of nowhere from a nice melody to a brand new crunchy riff (as also seen out of the final chorus in Hounds etc...) is very cool stuff.

Where do you buy your stuff from?

And yes, Follow Me is one of my favs in regards to Criss' playing, as is He Carves His Stone, and Miles Away.  Actually, the whole album has incredible guitar work.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 06:04:36 PM »
I buy my stuff from all over the place but this one actually comes from the band store - I didn't realise until recently that Savatage have a band store with Live Nation like DT do.  And when I saw they had an Edge of Thorns shirt it was all over  ;D

https://www.store2.livenation.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=FANWEB&categoryName=All+Products&artistName=Savatage

I already have Gutter Ballet and HoTMK shirts from back in the day , but Edge of Thorns is shit hot artwork for a shirt and one I've been wanting for ages  :metal 
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2015, 06:12:40 PM »
It is really mind boggling how much Lady of Winter sounds like Edge of Thorns. That must be why I like it so much