Author Topic: Kamelot  (Read 150273 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Kamelot
« Reply #1365 on: March 11, 2024, 08:44:34 AM »
Just booked tickets for London in November.  Supported by Ad Infinitum, Blackbriar & Frozen Crown.  I love Ad Infinitum and Frozen Crown are decent too, need to check out Blackbriar though.

Blackbriar is opening for Battle Beast when they come here soon, I need to check them out as well.  Frozen Crown is coming here for ProgPower.  They are OK from listening to their two latest albums.  I do enjoy Ad Infinitum.  I wish they were the second slot here not third to get more of them instead of Hammerfall. Overall, all seem like cool support bands for Kamelot though.

I expect Melissa will join Kamelot on stage too and as both Frozen Crown and Balckbriar are also both female fronted maybe they'll join em too?

Melissa for sure, I'd say the other two maybe, but not sure.  Definitely could see something for like the final show of the tour, but maybe not every night.

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
Re: Kamelot
« Reply #1366 on: March 13, 2024, 03:19:52 AM »
Well I checked out Blackbriar last night.  I wasn't expecting much more than another identikit symphonic metal act with some catchy songs (bit like Frozen Crown), but I was super impressed, in fact I ended up listening to both of their albums and they are very good, best act in this genre I've heard since Seven Spires.   Added to my excitement of this gig now  ;D