Author Topic: Boston Opera House Set List?  (Read 7323 times)

Offline Setlist Scotty

Re: Boston Opera House Set List?
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 02:59:03 PM »
With the ADTOE and DT12 tours, they took their stage production more and more of an extreme toward a particular direction, but now it'd be great to see it flow into a different direction next tour, and then develop that new direction for a while.
We can hope so, but I won't be holding my breath!
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
Re: Boston Opera House Set List?
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2014, 04:19:40 PM »
Not an issue for me, since they never come around here anyway, but I would find it very difficult to justify spending money for multiple shows if I knew going in that they would be the exact same performance.

Same here. I used to catch both Boston visits of every tour, but that's because I knew I would get different songs, and a more "natural" show that maybe included a "lol, remember when they just randomly broke into song XYZ?"
DT shows aren't super-cheap, and given how I know I will get the same show down to the millisecond, I'd rather see Pomplamoose for that money.
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."