Author Topic: Symphony X: Iconoclast (2011)  (Read 20487 times)

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Symphony X: The Damnation Game (1995)
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 07:33:50 AM »
I think Symphony X is the only band that I know where I have never, in my whole life, heard someone express the opinion that the original singer is better

That would apply to Dream Theater for me - never once have I heard anyone say that they'd prefer Charlie.

Whispers and A Winters Dream were the only songs off this one that really got me on board.  I found it a disappointment as I worked my way backward from DWOT which is quite divine.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:05:16 AM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Symphony X: The Damnation Game (1994)
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 07:36:32 AM »
Great album, really a step up from the debut. The Edge Of Forever might be my favourite song by them.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 07:58:48 AM »
Excellent write up Scorp

This was my first SX album and I was blown away and subsequently bought everything else from them.  Fantastic album.

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 08:01:53 AM »
Love this album. It's very different from the following albums (a little more baroque?) but just as good really. I think every Symphony X album has a couple clunkers, so while The Haunting and Savage Curtain aren't great, it's not like the other albums don't have their weak moments and this album more than makes up for it with every other song. The first three song is glorious and I'd say it's their best 3 song run (unless you want to count Smoke and Mirrors/Church Of the Machine/Looking Glass). I think the rest of the album has some really underrated moments though. Secrets in particular is one of my favorite SX songs. I also really love both parts of A Winter's Dream. A perfect way to close this album.

I think this album is pretty far removed from their other early albums in that it doesn't have a big epic to act as a centerpiece. It has Edge of Forever and Winter's Dream, but nothing of the magnitude of Divine Wings or even Through The Looking Glass. However, I think the album's shorter songs are much stronger than the shorter songs appearing on the next album, which isn't quite as good IMO.

By the way, does anyone hear bits from The Accolades in The Edge of Forever? The whole song almost seems like a prelude to The Accolade.
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2014, 08:33:45 AM »
Perfect time for me to join the thread. I think if i'm not mistaken that TEOF was the first song I heard by SX but DWOT was the album that had me sold though. Anyway that's a future story. TDG is definitly a step up from their debut. Russell man what can you possibly say that hasn't been said before, don't know but he definitly was a breath of fresh air. Such a clean and powerful voice, never heard anything like it in metal.
When I compare the album to their disco TDG dosen't reach very far though but it's still a great album and to be honest I do prefer the neo classical stuff over the more crunchy metal sound they have today, it sounds a bit generic at times. I have nothing against it per se but I feel it sounds a bit blend today and would like them to infuse more of the neo classical stuff.

Top 3:

The Edge Of Forever
The Damnation Game
A Winter's Dream - The Ascension
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:38:46 AM by MrBoom_shack-a-lack »
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 09:16:15 AM »
The Damnation Game, Dressed to Kill, The Edge of Forever, and A Winter's Dream I & II were the only songs from this album I ever liked, but I'll give it a full go. Also, I've always liked AWD Part 2 more.

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 11:34:57 AM »
I only like "The Edge Of Forever" from the album, the rest is from average to bad.

Offline Randaran

• The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2014, 12:51:40 PM »
It has been a while since I listened to this one. The only tracks that stood out were "The Edge of Forever" and "A Winter's Dream". I may give this one another spin today.
Only a prog fan would try to measure how much they enjoy a song by an equation. :lol
My anime can beat up your anime.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2014, 01:13:32 PM »
The Damnation Game is definitely a big step up from the debut, I like title track, The Edge of Forever, Whispers; and both Winter's Dream tracks are alright too.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2014, 03:59:30 PM »
This is better. I love the neo-classical side of SX. Vocals are so much better here. The original singer was hard to listen to and put me off enjoying what was some decent stuff on the debut.
TEOF is a pretty good album. Does lose its way a bit, true.

Offline Randaran

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2014, 05:41:03 PM »
Maybe I am just an idiot, but TEOF? ???

Edit: Oh, The Edge of Forever  :facepalm: Speaking of which, is the live album of a similar name any good? Is it worth getting for those who prefer to have video for live releases?
Only a prog fan would try to measure how much they enjoy a song by an equation. :lol

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2014, 08:50:23 PM »
The Damnation Game, Dressed to Kill, The Edge of Forever, and A Winter's Dream I & II were the only songs from this album I ever liked

Still true.

Maybe I am just an idiot, but TEOF? ???

Edit: Oh, The Edge of Forever  :facepalm: Speaking of which, is the live album of a similar name any good? Is it worth getting for those who prefer to have video for live releases?

I've only listened a couple times. I really only have it for collection purposes. Not to say it's bad, but the track list is a little lackluster. They do play some of their best songs, but left out some important ones as well.

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 01:57:41 AM »
Yeah. And it's a fucking tease that they don't actually play, you know, the song The Edge of Forever.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 06:55:39 AM »
I've had a few runs through The Damnation Game and it's just not my thing. I'm sure there was a time in the '80's that I would have been all over this but...I don't know...

It's probably better if I keep my mouth shut.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Randaran

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 08:27:00 AM »
I listened to the album again last night. This may be Michael Romeo's best album in terms of solos. I really like almost all of them.

I've only listened a couple times. I really only have it for collection purposes. Not to say it's bad, but the track list is a little lackluster. They do play some of their best songs, but left out some important ones as well.

Alright, thanks.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »
Also, that "enter the damn damn damn damnation game damn damn damn damn damn" by Russell in the title track is kinda hilarious.  :lol

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
I always liked that part. Not the lyrics themselves, but the way that RA delivers them is great.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
Well, I don't disagree, I quite like his angry approach here. That's what makes those damns even more hilarious to me. In a good way.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2014, 09:39:15 PM »
Been a long time since I listened to this one.  Enjoyed the opening three tracks for sure.  I didn't find the rest of the album to be either bad or good, it just was.  No issue with any of the songs, but nothing compelled me to take notice.  Pretty much how I've always felt about this album, and the reason that, despite the significant improvement over the debut, it's still at the bottom of my S-X rankings.  Compared to the rest of the discography, it's quite pedestrian in the writing and overall performance.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2014, 11:02:44 PM »
This one spends its time mostly at #2 in my SX rankings and occasionally takes #1 when TDWOT gets caught slippin. The mood and atmosphere throughout this album just makes me feel so happy and immersed in it. TEOF is fucking spectacular: the intro's beauty, the flawless execution of the buildup, the thrill of that first solo tradeoff section, Russell's vocals' emotiveness, the powerful chorus, the tense bridge, and that rippin jazzy outro solo. This song is the tiramisu of the world of epics.

The opener ruptures my ovaries with its diabolical energy and Romeo just goes around kickin everone in the dick in this song. Whispers is just ballad perfection and the solo's harmonized sliding section is an all time great part in SX history for me. AWD is just more melodic excellence leading into a fantastic main riff in part II.

Not a weak track to be found here. Secrets is my least favorite and I still love it.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline aprilethereal

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 11:16:39 AM »
Really looking forward to your TDWOT writeup :tup

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 11:25:14 AM »
Anyone who anything left to say on this one, please do so now or in the immediate future - TDWOT update incoming on Monday.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2014, 12:47:01 PM »
Anyone who anything left to say on this one

Nope. We're ready for you to accidentally the next writeup.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
Re: Symphony X: The Divine Wings of Tragedy (1995)
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 01:58:59 PM »
After the release of The Damnation Game, Symphony X slowly started working on their follow-up to their first album with Russell Allen. Unlike with their previous albums, they recorded at least parts of it in Michael Romeo's home studio, affectionately nicknamed The Dungeon, which they would use again in the future for numerous other releases. It was the first time that the band had done so, and while it is never explicitly stated, I do believe that the fact that they could take as much time as they wanted is one of the reasons of the sudden increase in quality between the album that they went on to record and its two predecessors. This album was released in 1997 - two years of The Damnation Game - and was titled...

The Divine Wings of Tragedy (1997)

01. Of Sins and Shadows (4:58)
02. Sea of Lies (4:18)
03. Out of the Ashes (3:40)
04. The Accolade (9:51)
05. Pharaoh (5:28)
06. The Eyes of Medusa (5:26)
07. The Witching Hour (4:15)
08. The Divine Wings of Tragedy (20:42)
09. Candlelight Fantasia (6:45)

Popular reception for their previous two albums had been poor to mediocre, with relatively few albums being sold and 1.5 or 2 star reviews being given by popular sites and magazines such as AllMusic. This album was different, with it receiving almost unanimous praise and boasting higher sales than any of their previous releases. Eventually, it would go on to be heralded as one of the best albums in the progressive metal genre, with the magazine Rock Hard even giving it a place on their list "The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time" (#433).

While this isn't my favourite Symphony X album, I will say that all the credit that it receives is more than earned. Everyone in the band was firing on all cylinders - Russell Allen is at the top of the vocal game, especially on the two long tracks, Romeo has dialled the shredding back a bit to become even better at working his riffs, solos and licks into the song - there is not one of his many guitar solos here that feels like showing off or out of place, and given how fast he shreds, that's truly an achievement - Thomas Miller is at the top of his game as one of my favourite bassists ever, especially in the title track and Michael Pinella lays down some gorgeous piano playing in places, and his synth patches are pretty bearable. The only member who I don't think it a lot better on this release is drummer Jason Rullo, but he's always been good, so that's no knock.

The album opens up with the ferocious riffing of "Of Sins and Shadows", with a great verse melody, an awesome chorus, a brief choral interlude an a nigh perfect trade-off section, where both Romeo and Pinella get their first of many chances to shine on this album. It's one of the band's most popular songs and has been played at pretty much every show the band has played since this album has come out, and it's easy to see why - the ferocious energy and the chorus make it an ideal candidate for a live setting.

"Sea of Lies" follow, and yet again the band ups the tempo. Opening with a great bass lick, it isn't long until the full band enters and Allen belts his way through a great verse and an awe-inspiring chorus. The instrumental section here isn't as good as the previous one, but it's still one that other bands would kill for. I'm not a big fan of the outro, but the rest of the song is stellar.

"Out of the Ashes" is a similarly fast-paced number, which features one of my favourite Allen performances ever, especially in the chorus. On the downside, the riffing is a little pedestrian, but three scorching guitar solos (one in the intro, one after the first chorus and one in the instrumental section after the second chorus) more than make up for that. The ending is pretty much perfect as well - many Symphony X songs have, I feel, a slightly awkward outro, but this song shows that the band can do a lot better than that.

"The Accolade" is the first of two long-tracks on this album, clocking in a nearly ten minutes. It's also considerably slower than the opening trio of songs and has a more unconventional structure - even though there is a clear chorus, this song has abandoned the traditional verse - chorus structure in favour of a more winding structure with plenty of turns, breaks and instrumental sections. A special mention has to go to Russell Allen here - the chorus might just be his best vocal performance of his whole career, which is not a claim to make lightly. For quite a while, I preferred "Accolade II" to this one, but it has recently grown on me quite a bit and it is definitely one of the standouts on a great album.

With "Pharaoh", we have one of two songs that prevent this album from being my favourite Symphony X album, which is a shame, because this song does so many things right - awesome vocals, some great bass playing and an astounding instrumental section, but somehow it doesn't work together quite as well as I'd hope. It probably doesn't help that I'm no big fan of the vocal melodies in the chorus, they just sound... off to me somehow.

Luckily, "The Eyes of Medusa" brings things back on track quickly. Like many songs on this album, this one deals with mythological or historical topics, and while there are few Symphony X songs where I actively enjoy the lyrics, this is one of them. The music is brilliant as well, especially the main riff and the guitar solo, which is one of Romeo's less shreddy solos and all the better for it. The middle section took a while to grow on me, as I found the transition quite abrupt the first few listens, but it doesn't bother me now, and the actual section is brilliant - it's just the transitions in and out of it that are a little iffy.

The opening of "The Witching Hour" is quite good, but feels a little like "been there, done that". It's also the best part of the song. I can't pin down very well why I don't like the rest of the song - it might be the awkward vocal melodies - but this is the only song on this album that I would not sweat it, where I never to hear it again. It's not bad, per say, but quite bland and boring.

A 20-minute epic is something that pretty much every self-respecting prog band has to attempt at least once, but few bands manage create something as good as the title track here, and even fewer manage to do it on their first attempt. "The Divine Wings of Tragedy" is a journey into John Milton's "Paradise Lost", the tale of Adam and Eve's fall from paradise. It is also brilliant. Opening with a choirs that will send chills down your spine, only to transition into a "Mars, Bringer of War"-ish intro, from where it twists and turns over catchy vocal passages, guitar solos, mellow sections, bass leads into a calm an serene finish that is a worthy ending to such a glorious track. I won't describe every aspect of this song, because I doubt I can, but suffice to say that this song is absolutely magical in a way that only few tracks are.

The album closes out on a quieter note with "Candlelight Fantasia", a beautiful and haunting song about an artist, living in a world that doesn't appreciate his works. It's slow and simple and all the more powerful for it, especially when Allen reaches the chorus that he belts out, charged with emotion. The instrumental work here is good, but for me, Allen is the star of this one, and it's one of his finest vocal performances.

In summary, I'll say this: Symphony X proved with The Divine Wings of Tragedy, beyond all doubt, that they would become one of the big names in progressive metal, and deservedly so. If it weren't for two unfortunate songs, this would be a 5/5 album for, and definitely my favourite Symphony X disc. I can easily understand it when people herald this as the band's best. Anyone reading along to this thread looking for an introduction to Symphony X - this is where you start out. If you don't like this (though I don't understand how anyone could), then Symphony X isn't the band for you. If you do, they totally are.

1. The Divine Wings of Tragedy
2. Candlelight Fantasia
3. The Accolade
4. Of Sins and Shadows
5. Out of the Ashes
6. The Eyes of Medusa
7. Sea of Lies
8. Pharaoh
9. The Witching Hour
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 05:18:10 PM by Scorpion »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 02:26:27 PM »
Oddly, I'm not a big Sym X guy, but if I do have one go to album for them it would be Divine Wings.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Randaran

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2014, 04:09:50 PM »
Either this or Twilight is my favorite SX album. Most likely the latter. The first four tracks and final two are amazing, and while the other three have their moments, they are not nearly as good. I consider the title track of Paradise Lost to be Russell's finest performance, though The Accolade comes somewhat close. Also, this title track is SX's best song. Love it from beginning to end.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2014, 04:11:03 PM »
Oddly, I'm not a big Sym X guy, but if I do have one go to album for them it would be Divine Wings.

Tim, that's surprising.  Symphony X is a top ten band for me

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2014, 04:16:42 PM »

Tim, that's surprising.  Symphony X is a top ten band for me

I know. You'd think they'd be right in the TAC wheelhouse.
I just don't connect with Allen as a vocalist, and I feel like if the guitars were tuned a step or two higher, I'd like them a lot more. Great band, great singer, but they are really a "just miss" for me.

Like I said, I don't usually Sym X, but when I do, it's Divine Wings.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 05:43:59 PM »
Made my Top 50 - although they've come close , nothing they've released since has matched this album for me.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2014, 09:34:57 PM »
this was my introduction to the band.  Magical album.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »

Moi aussi.  Though I prefer The Odyssey to this one - but just barely. 

To steal some of what I said in my Top 50 v2 writeup, this album reminds me a lot of Seinfeld.  WTF you say?  Well, Season 1 of Seinfeld was mediocre at best, and bland at worst.  It’s amazing they got renewed.  Parallel that to Symphony X’s self-titled debut.  Season 2 of Seinfeld was an improvement, but still nothing terribly special.  Ditto for Damnation Game.  Then along comes Season 3/The Divine Wings of Tragedy.  Brilliance achieved.  There are amazing duelling solos and unisons, and two massive bombs in The Acolade and the title track.  My only beef with this is the final track, Candlelight Fantasia.  There’s nothing noticeably wrong with it, but after the sheer awesomeness that is the title track, they should’ve left us on that high.  It’s like an awesome marathon lay, and then all she wants to do is talk-talk-talk, blah-blah-blah.  Just let me doze off already!  :lol (only somewhat serious)
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

• DT.net Member
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »

Same. A friend gave me this and TIO at the same time in 2000 and this was the first of the two I delved into. OSAS collapsed my urethra and gave me mesothelioma with its sheer awesomeness. I used to constantly watch the sweep tapping section from Sea of Lies' guitar/keyboard unison as soon as I discovered the Guitar Chapter's clips online.

Shame on you, though, Scrop for forgetting to mention Pinella's very likely greatest moment in SX history in the Accolade where he (at 7:27) flawlessly, gracefully, and elegantly layers, one at a time, four separate melodies with four distinctly different patches (bells, weird patch that sounds cool but I can't pinpoint, violin, then finally, piano) creating a phenomenal wall of sound. The addition of a guitar melody then makes five different ones coexisting without any clutter or hint of overambitiousness and, just for good measure, the bass line is melodic enough that it's basically a sixth melody. Crazily complex and neat shit indeed.

The title track's been my favorite track by any band ever since 2000 and it'll take me getting tired of it for that to ever change since I strongly doubt the chances of any other song trumping it.

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2014, 11:51:48 PM »
I guess I'll be the party pooper and say that I don't find this album to be a notable stepup from the last one. Yea it has the stunning title track which often fights Odyssey for my favorite SX song, right now I think I'd say it's the best one. But aside from that, I really don't think this album is that much better than Damnation Game. In a lot of ways, I find TDG is even better. That's not to say it's a bad album, cause it's really fantastic. I just don't think it's on another level like most claim it to be. Aside from the epic, you have The Accolade, which is a great song but I'm not sure if I prefer it to The Edge of Forever. So the two epics are definitely at the top of the food chain, but then there's all the shorter songs, which is where this album fails to beat TDG for me. Some of these songs are really great (Out of the Ashes, Sins and Shadows) but for the most part they don't really beat my favorite songs from TDG. The title track, Dressed to Kill, Whispers, Shadows, every song is great really. The short songs on Divine Wings are good but I don't really listen to them outside of the album, unlike those on TDG.

I think a really perfect SX album could be made out of the best TDG and Divine Wings songs combined.

Anyway, Twilight In Olympus is where I think SX really started to hit their stride and the start of an unbeatable four album run. But this (and TDG) are still pretty damn close.
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2014, 12:11:14 AM »
Ah yes, my favourite album of theirs. It was also my introduction to them, with Of Sins And Shadows being the first song I ever heard from them.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline Outcrier

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2014, 04:16:18 AM »
Even while Symphony X has been consistent after it, Divine Wings stands as their greatest effort imo  :metal
Outcrier: Toughest cop on the force.