Author Topic: Request: 2010-08-08 - Dream Theater - Summersonic Festival - Chiba Japan [lossy]  (Read 2165 times)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
This was uploaded here a couple of years ago, and I looked for the link but the server it was uploaded to is already dead. Anyone with a gentle heart that can re-upload this bootleg? Thanks a lot.  :D
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
You are lucky. I will do it tonight.
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Marco, I grabbed this too. I didn't have it. MP last show. Sound is excellent. Thank you for posting.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Rodni Demental

Yeah thanks for this. Had some great moments. A couple of thoughts; they were already using a triggered sample for MPs spoken section in POW, which was probably the most effective and/or least embarrassing way to do it  :-X. When or IF they ever play this song again I hope they keep the MP sample because it's quite effective and I don't think it needs to be re-recorded like they have been doing with most triggered vocal moments ala. The Mirror/Shattered Fortress/Dark Eternal Night/War Inside My head treatment.

ANTR was great and the growl section comes off far less awkward live than one might expect.  :lol

AROP comes off more strongly live than I would have expected too. Also, Bebot solo sounds tenfold better than the "8 bittyness"? of the studio sound. It just sounds chunkier, thicker, more full, makes me wish he wasn't afraid to use it again!

TCOT was great and tight as ever. I like how the change of pace bridge seems to have a couple of variations live although this one reminded me a lot of the Happy Holidays version.

That was a very cool live intro. Can totally see why they later wanted to compose False Awakening Suite.

Also, this makes me realise that Wither totally needs to come back... I think it'd fit quite nicely into one of todays show with a bit of careful consideration on the placement.