Author Topic: Continuum TV Series - only 6 final episodes.  (Read 6420 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: Continuum TV Series - only 6 final episodes.
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2016, 11:03:45 AM »
That's so gay cute

You're just jelly.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2016, 12:39:35 PM »
Yes I am  :'(
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2016, 08:32:22 AM »
Finally got around to hammering out season 6...all last night  :lol  Everyone's pretty much said what I'd think. It was great to see Kellogg get what he deserved. I was certain they knew that they couldn't trust him. I had pegged Vasquez as his daughter back in one of their loft exchanges.

The Traveler definitely felt like he was a way more "important" piece of the puzzle...meaning he was severely underdeveloped due to the quick (6) shows they had left to wrap up the show. It's a bummer because the producers did such a good job with everything else I'm sure his original intention was way cooler than what it ended up being.

I liked the ending, and like Chad said I was curious as to how they were going to handle (2) Kiera's when she returned. It was neat to see that old Alec...as was mentioned, he was spot on 'young' Alec. One thing I'd have liked to seen though is that instead of Kagame greeting her when she arrived I think it'd have been neat to have a 90 something year old Carlos there on the bench, just to give him the satisfaction of seeing that Kiera made it.

It's a shame that series didn't get to play out like originally planned but all in all it was a good, fun series.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind