Author Topic: A few things of interest I learned from speaking with the guys April 6th  (Read 7019 times)

Offline Invisible

*sigh*

I'm not trying to say the man is faking anything.
Faking or "not being 100% genuine" is not far from each other. Sure, one word as an extreme negative connotation, but the essence is the same, change the words and my point is still valid. What I'm basically saying is that taking this level of analysis over one word is like judging someone from a photograph, that's all, and it wasn't directed to you anyway, you just happened to ask a slightly inapropiate question to open the dialogue and he may have taken it the wrong way a little bit. It happened to me with another musician I met at his clinic, no big deal, wrong timing, that's all. All the analysis that came after your post is what I find blown out of proportion.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
This sort of overanalysis is exactly why musicians hesitate to give us anything more than the stock/corporate answer. Just saying.

Uh huh.  Yet another example of why I rarely come DT-side around here.  What started as a wonderful and insightful post by Scotty has degraded into some unnecessary nitpicking.

DTF - where all fun and intelligent discussion comes to die of over-analysis.

:ontome:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion