My picks (In the order of how i think the matches will be ordered)
Pre-Show: Usos win. Get the crowd warmed up
1. The Shield vs. Kane & New Age Outlaws: If you would have asked me months ago, I would have thought that the Shield would have been facing each other in a triple threat match for Dean's U.S. Title, instead, WWE seems content on letting this over as hell stable continue to roll. In that light, they get another big win tonight. But I wouldn't be disappointed to see Dean turn on Roman and Seth.
2. Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I'll take The Big Show, but wouldn't be surprised to see Sheamus add another accolade to his impressive resume.
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. I think that with this build, both Trips and Bryan could wind up in the main event. I think the logical way to do this is to have Trips win dirty as hell, and to have someone, either Hogan or Vince add Bryan to the main event, making it a Fatal Fourway. But once again, would not surprise me to see Trips do the job outright.
4. Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational. Damn, it would have been great to see a well build, one on one match for the Divas Title. I re-watched Mickey James and Trish Stratus from WM22 yesterday, and that's how you build up a women's match. Instead, we've got this. I'll go out on a limb and say that Tamina kirks out on AJ Lee and leaves with the title. But I'd love to see Natayla win this mess.
5. John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt. I've stated before that to me, neither man needs to win this match, or a loss doesn't hurt either man. This will be the first time that Cena wrestles someone at Mania who was not currently or previously a top champion. I've got Cena taking this match, but would love to see Bray pull it out like he did against Bryan at the Royal Rumble.
6. The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar. Undertaker wins a brutal match.
7. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match.
Daniel Bryan pins Orton to win the WWE Championship. This protects Batista, who has also stated he detests the triple threat format because he doesn't have to be pinned to lose. As stated earlier, I (and many others) believe that this will actually end up being a fatal fourway match. And while the writers could throw a swerve here, or have Bryan lose (or not make the match at all), I think that they'll put over Bryan so that everyone leaves happy and WMXXX is fondly remembered for years to come.
Will CM Punk be a part of the show? I'm thinking not. But if he does show up, it would be great to see him come back all corporate looking to screw Daniel Bryan. But if he shows up tonight... people will be screaming "told you it was a work".