Author Topic: Zook's Top 50 v. Screw it, here's #13-1!  (Read 16107 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Zook's Top 50 Albums 2014: #27-25
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
Just let it flow.  Don't think too much about it.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Re: Zook's Top 50 Albums 2014: #27-25
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2014, 03:15:11 PM »
24. Nemesea - In Control (2007)

Genre: Electronica Rock

So I listened to Mana the other day in its entirety, and I was wrong. There are no growls at all. Unfortunately there wasn't a lot of good on it either. Well, I got through the whole thing fine, but it was just kind of there. Nemesea were definitely a different band when they started, but Manda's voice isn't really suited for the operatic style. So with the next album they decided to just completely change their style, and I think I'm the only one who actually liked the direction they went. Yes, In Control isn't a fan favorite. I guess Nemesea fans like that generic goth metal sound, but there wasn't a whole lot of melody to be had, and Manda was going to far out of her range. Sure she can sing, and can hit some high notes, but not the operatic kind of high notes. She's a rock singer. An addition to their new style, they got a new drummer, who's playing is a lot more exciting here than on The Quiet Resistance, which is odd since the songs on In Control are simpler. The songs on In Control all stay within a formula, which is kinda noticeable, but they don't sound the same. By now you might have noticed that I like music with a lot of catchiness and melodies, so as long as those songs keep me entertained, I don't mind the tried and true formula they all have. I really like the electronica sound on this album. I don't normally listen to anything electronica, but Nemesea makes it sound good to my ears. They kept the electronica sound for The Quiet Resistance but got heavier, and a little industrial, but In Control to me is a better album for its catchiness and the fact that the drummer wasn't sleeping during the recording of his parts.

Favorite song: Never

23. Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite (2000)

Genre: Progressive Power Metal

V is Symphony X's Scene From a Memory. Originally to be the epic title track on Twilight In Olympus, V got it's own album due to time restrained or whatever, but being more fleshed out as an album, I can't imagine one epic song being better. That and if we got Twilight in Olympus the song, we wouldn't have the beautiful Communion and the Oracle. So there's that. This would be the last album to feature 99% clean singing from Russell Allen before he got possessed by a demon. Newcomer Michael Lepond does a good job of keeping the consistency of the bass playing, although he's not as prominent as Thomas Miller was on The Divine Wings of Tragedy. Still pretty audible though. V can be cheesy at times, but it's mostly just epic. Romeo has a knack for Orchestrations, and I really hope he finally uses a real orchestra on the next Symphony X album. Communion and the Oracle is my all time favorite SX song. Everything about it is magical. The album ends with the 12 minute epic, Rediscovery Part 2 (part 1 being a short but sweet segue) and just tears it up. Symphony X isn't shy when it comes to epics and this one doesn't disappoint. V is a blast from start to finish and was a turning point for SX's sound. A lot of fans didn't like where they went, but their next album would be their masterpiece.

Favorite song: Communion and the Oracle

22. Delain - We Are The Others (2012)

Genre: Symphonic Pop Rock/Metal

Initially, I was turned off by this album due to the title track. The melody of the chorus sounded and still sounds similar to that of The Killers Somebody Told Me. Fortunately the rest of the album kicked ass, and eventually the title track grew on me and I could listen passed the melody of that awful song. We Are The Others shows Delain getting even more mainstream but also heavier. They do the pop stuff really well, and I kinda prefer they stick to that. An example being Are You Done with Me, a purely poppy song, but oh so good. Delain still knows how to be heavy as fuck though, and the opener, Mother Machine is a perfect example. After some metallic sound effects, the song explodes onto the scene with a killer riff, and pretty much stays heavy even with the poppy vocals by the lovely Charlotte Wessels. Not being up on my Pat Benatar lyrics, at first I though Hit Me With Your Best Shot was a cover, but it's original. Yep... Where Is The Blood is one of my favorites and features Burton Bell from Fear Factory. You might remember him from such songs as the Cemetery Gates cover by Dream Theater & guests, where he sounded fucking awful, but he sounds great here. Not sure why Generation Me needed a PG-13 f-bomb, but still a good song nonetheless. Are You Done With Me is my favorite on the album, and it really should have been a huge hit. It's perfect for radio. Oh well. To wrap things up, Delain is a great rock band. They're better than Evanescence, and with some label backing, they probably could be just as big as them. If you like the poppier side of metal and great female vocals, Delain is for you.

Favorite song: Are You Done With Me

21. Touchstone - Oceans of Time (2013)

Genre: Progressive Rock/Metal

I discovered Touchstone with this album, and it was quite an experience. They're kind of like Harvest, but heavier, and proggier, and have duel male/female vocals. I wasn't aware of how prominent the male vocals would be in Touchstone as he's only on one song on Oceans of Time. For this album they kind of updated their sound, but still have that signature Touchstone sound. The songs here are more atmosphereic and a lot more proggy. I don't know what it is about me liking poppy elements in metal, but that fact that at cetain points Kim sounds like Madonna in Contact really turns me on lol. I can't express enough love for the bass tone of this band in general. On this album especially, it reminds me of Haken, which is one thing I do like about that band. The bass is so thick and juicy. Anyway, Fragments threw me for a loop and took some time to appreicate, but it's one of my favorites on the album. Spirits of the Age and Shadow's End are a couple of the more atmospheric/ambient tracks and are great as well. One thing that's quite new to me is when a band re-records one of their earlier songs and puts it on their new album. I don't mean a demo, but a song from 2 albums ago. Solace first appeared on Wintercoast, and Touchstone gave it a nice heavy update for Oceans of Time, adding guitar and drums, and a kick ass solo. I definitely like the new version better. The title track clicked for me one night when my girlfriend, daughter, and I were stuck in traffic waiting on a train to pass. Oceans of Time came on shuffle and I had downloaded the album like the previous night, so I had no idea who the band was. So being in the car, the music was amplified 10x the awesome, and the sounds, and bass, and drums hit so hard, and it was just so cool and PROG. Touchstone as a band also clicked for me that night. And people say downloading is bad. Well... Nevermind. This album rocks!

Favorite song: Thunder & Crickets Contact

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Zook's Top 50 Albums 2014: #24-21
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2014, 04:51:45 PM »
Only know V, but it's awesome.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2014, 07:09:17 PM »

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2014, 08:13:44 PM »
Not a fan of Manda trying to do opera-style vocals.  At all.  I gave both Mana and In Control a few chances, but can't stand them.  Quiet Resistence on the other hand is fabulous.

V... classic.  And I think this is the better of the two "V" titled albums.

We Are the Others... excellent album.  Delain is solid top to bottom.  Really enjoyed this as I got prepped for them opening for Kamelot.

Touchstone... is the song you gave me in my Roulette from this album?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2014, 02:59:33 AM »
This still a goer?
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2014, 03:07:37 AM »
Yeah, sorry. I've been busy the past two weeks. I did just get a signed and personalized copy of my next entry. :biggrin:

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2014, 03:42:25 AM »
I did just get a signed and personalized copy of my next entry. :biggrin:

Well come on, what is it!? 

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2014, 08:56:28 PM »
I did some rearranging, and that particular album got moved up a few spots.

20. Theocracy - Mirror of Souls (2008)

Genre: Power Metal

This is an odd one for me. Theocracy is a Christian Power Metal band with strong Christian lyrics, and I'm an atheist, but yet this album is bloody awesome. Although, if it wasn't for the infectious melodies, and excellent music, I probably wouldn't like this album at all. The lyrics to me are on the goofy side, especially Laying The Demon To Rest, which, until I get confirmation from Matt Smith, is about masturbation. And in the biggest Shamalamalan twist ever, I love singing along to Bethlehem, which is about the birth of Jesus. The title track is a monster 22 minute song, with again, kinda goofy lyrics. I just don't get the whole, God/Jesus take the wheel mumbo jumbo. Still the title track is awesome. Unfortunately the next album was a rehash, so Mirror of Souls is the only thing by Theocracy I care for, but it is one hell of an album. I just have to pretend the lyrics are being told as fantasy. And I apologize if my opinion offends you, wait, no I don't HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA*cough* :angel:

Favorite song: Mirror of Souls

19. Kamelot - Karma (2001)

Genre: Power Metal

So one day in early 2006 I'm browsing Myspace... It's a social media website, kinda like Facebook, when I stumbled upon some random person's profile, and their song of choice was this really fast melodic metal song with a fairly unique vocalist. The first thing I noticed though was the guitar and vocal melody reminded me of that song at the end of The Land Before Time. No joke. I grew up with that movie. I still like that song. Anyway, well, the song on the Myspace profile was called Forever, and it instantly clicked, and I had to find out more about this band with the cheesy name. But enough about how I discovered Dream Theater, let's talk about Karma. This album didn't make my last list because of a few songs that hadn't really clicked in the 6 years I've been a fan. One of those songs was The Light I shine On You. Something about the chorus didn't quite sit right with me, but after listening to the whole album on a random night of driving, the song finally clicked. The whole album clicked. I liked most of the album anyway, but now I liked every song. Kamelot is such a great band and although they have their fair share of cheesyness that goes with the genre, they set themselves apart by being more mature, and having, as I said, a unique vocalist like Roy "Moby" Khan. Forever is still my favorite Kamelot song, and I can't end this write up without givng a shout out to the awesome Elizabeth Trilogy. The fastest 12 minutes ever. Simply amazing.

Favorite song: Forever

18. Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings (1994/2002)

Genre: Thrash/Power Metal/hint of Death Metal

I put two dates because the remix is like a whole new album. It must have been a bitch to fix the drums, cause on the original version, the drums sound like ass. Noticeable mistakes, and sloppy as fuck. Jon was a very angry man in the early 90s. After Night of the Stormrider, Century Media decided to be dicks or something and Jon being a dick himself wanted all the spotlight of being a dick, so he and the label didn't get along. Thus Burnt Offerings was created. Not quite the thrashy power metally stuff like NOTR, but more thrashy death metally stuff. Very dark and brutal, but only like two growly moments, so new comer Matt Barlow isn't trolling it up. I don't want to mislead. Matt's anger, or Jon Schaffer's anger sounds genuine as heard through Matt. And Schaffer does sing some trade offs in the title track which is an angry rant to the label. The theme of Burnt Offerings is very anti-religious, but to quote the song Brainwashed, "Christ it's nothing personal". Jon hates organized religion, but he doesn't going around bashing god or Hey Zeus. Now let's talk about one of the coolest songs to ever exist. Dante's Inferno. I said Blind Guardian's And Then There Was Silence was the greatest power metal song ever, well Dante's Inferno is the greatest Thrash Metal song ever. A 16 minute trip through Hell. I've been listening to this 16 minute song for 10 years, and it never bores. It's just remarkable. Jingleboy is a ninny. If you're only familiar with that remake with Stu Block on vocals, go listen to the original immediately, and forget that remake exists. Some like the rawness of the original 1994 version, but I recommend the remix. It's cleaner, crisper, and tighter. The drums really are that bad.

Favorite song: Dante's Inferno

17. Redemption - This Mortal Coil (2011)

Genre: Progressive Metal

This album and I have a bit of a history. My favorite bands have been disappointing me, and when This Mortal Coil came out, I was quick to point out everything wrong with it. I was just expecting it to suck. Well, guitarist and founder Nick Van Dyk just so happens to post here occasionally, and responded to my claims, and long story short, I made a huge ass of myself. The album did finally click eventually, so all is well. The first 6 songs are incredible. My favorites being a tie between Dreams From The Pit and Let It Rain. Ray Alder may not have the strongest voice anymore, but he sings with so much emotion it hurts. No other singer can portray what Nick writes in his lyrics like Ray can. The album is based on Nick's struggles with cancer, and his victory in beating it. Congrats again! Nick is such an amazing songwriter and his band is one of the best in Prog Metal right now. Unfortunately, they aren't very popular even to prog fans, but they have 4 spectacular albums (not counting the debut), and if you like prog metal, Redemption is not a band to pass up.

Favorite songs: Dreams From the Pit, Let It Rain

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Re: Zook's Top 50 Albums 2014: #20-17
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2014, 09:02:27 PM »
I actually think Matt Smith is one of the best lyricists in Christian music, he never seems to be overbearing to me. Though, I am admittedly coming from the other side of the issue.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2014, 09:18:19 PM »
Never checked out Theocracy, but those other three are incredible.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2014, 03:16:49 AM »
I actually think Matt Smith is one of the best lyricists in Christian music, he never seems to be overbearing to me. Though, I am admittedly coming from the other side of the issue.

It's really a non issue. It's just the fact that I know the songs aren't intended to be fantasy that makes it all silly to me. That being said, Mirror of Souls is still better than most power metal in general. Some bands can't even write fantasy without sounded absolutely ridonkulously stupid, so probs to Matt and Co.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2014, 03:30:14 AM »
I should give them a listen.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM »
You should indeed.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2014, 05:18:17 AM »
Liking all those  :tup  - I can't say that any of those bands would crack my top 50 but they're all quality. If I had to pick one it'd be the Kamelot.

Like Zook I'm not religious at all but that doesn't stop me enjoying music that isn't in your face preachy/judgmental. it always helps when I can't understand the lyrics :)  I had Holy Soldier on my listens the other day, Stryper etc.... and Theocracy is certainly worth a listen.  This is the only album of theirs I have and by the sounds that's no tragedy.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2014, 06:32:08 AM »
I thought I tried something from Theocracy once, and didn't like it at all, but I'm intrigued based on your writeup.  Added to the list.

Iced Earth... you know where I stand on them.  In fact, I'm going to see the show in a couple of weeks, but I doubt I'll stick around for them.  I'm only going for Floor really.  Might check out Sabaton... but IE ain't mah thang.

This Mortal Coil and Karma are two fantastic albums.  Not my fav's by either band, but fucking awesome none-the-less.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2014, 08:44:49 AM »
What is your beef with Iced Earth?

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2014, 09:15:06 AM »
Just don't like the music.  Can't say specifically why.  I tried the Athens DVD, and a few songs here and there.  They just don't float my boat.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »
FWIW, I am also an athirst and I give Mirror of Souls  :tup :tup as well.

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2014, 09:49:25 PM »
I am also an athirst

here you go dude

Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »
Stupid iPad typing.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2014, 12:23:59 AM »
:lol

Update maybe on Monday. Twas recording a new song today, and we'll be continuing tomorrow. 2 new songs this year, and we might be changing our vocal style a bit to something like Mercenary. We might.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2014, 06:06:47 PM »
Recording didn't go so great the second day. In fact, we recorded nothing... There was even discussion to start a new, more serious band :lol

16. Rainover - Transcending The Blue And Drifting Into Rebirth (2014)

Genre: Gothic Metal

This is my favorite album of 2014. Yep, only 4 months in, but it's that good. I almost didn't give it a chance though. Upon hearing the first song, Rebirth on their youtube page, I wasn't really into it. The singer was good, but the instrumentation was pretty basic, and not all that enthralling. Spoilers: I love Rebirth. Something told me I should listen to the whole album, and well, damn, I guess I just wasn't used to this type of Gothic Metal. By the way, this is the album I got personalized and autographed. "For Steve with love. Thanks for your support!" That put a big smile on my face. Like when I ordered Nemesea's In Control, and Manda wrote a quick "Thanks for your order" on the receipt. Rainover's sound is more of the traditional Gothic Metal or so I've read. The music is quite simple, but creates an atmosphere along with the powerful voice of singer Andrea Casanova. Her vocal style is sort of on the operatic side, but not to the point of Tarja and her clones. She has a beautiful clean voice, and when need be, she takes it up to the extreme with the operatic style. There is also male singer, Antonio Perea, who sings clean, growls, and those deep doomy vocals. The growls are few and far between and only serve as back up or trade offs, so they don't detract. As I said, the music is simpler, the drums especially, which are the AC/DC 4/4 style, but unlike Nemesea's The Quiet Resistance which I felt called for busier drumming, the drumming here fits the music perfectly. The songs are mostly mid tempo, and very melancholic and moody, but far from boring. Like I said, the atmosphere is incredible. All in all, this is a brilliant album and this band deserves a huge following.

Favorite song: Dusk and Dawn

15. Metallica - Ride The Lightning (1984)

Genre: Thrash Metal

My favorite Metallica album, and yes, it is better than Master of Puppets. Escape is awesome, as is Trapped Under Ice. If there's one flaw, it's that they wrote Call of Ktulu first instead of Orion. What can I say? This album is a classic. Every song including Ktulu is brilliant. Just raw power and energy (lol). The album never misses a beat, or loses momentum. Just one excellent song after the other. I'll never understand the hate for Escape. It's a catchy metal tune. They've written them before and after. it's not the greatest of mixes, as the bass drums are way too quiet, but they were still a new band. Fight Fire With Fire is better than Battery too. What else can I say? Ride The Fucking Lightning.

Favorite song: Creeping Death

14. The Magnificent - The Magnificent (2011)

Genre: AOR/Classic Rock, Metal

I can't say I'm a huge fan of AOR music, and maybe I wouldn't be a fan of this band at all if it wasn't for Circus Maximus' singer, Michael Eriksen being involved, but nonetheless, The Magnificent is some of the best cheese I've ever heard. I call the band cheesy because their style is a throwback to 80s glam with the center point of the lyrics being about love. Journey and Whitesnake are some of their influences to give you an idea. Eriksen brings his A game as usual wailing like he did 6 years ago on The 1st Chapter, and even sounding better. The instrumentation is awesome too. I found out about this band through the AOR thread here on DTF, and the funny thing is, I'm like the only one who fell in love with the band. The other regulars merely think it's OK, while they are busy smileing buckets over other stuff I don't care for. Oh well, more for me. Although formulaic, the songs have their own identity, and never end up sounding like one another. I've said this about a few other albums on my list, but that's really what I like. I don't mind a formula. They can all have the same structure, but as long as the songs are good, I'm good. This is another excellent debut, and hopefully they can churn out another album sooner rather than later.

Favorite song: Memories

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Zook's Top 50 Albums 2014: #16-14
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2014, 06:12:02 PM »
Dunno about Rainover but the other two  :tup   And I think The Magnificent is .............duh,duh............magnificent.  I sent a track off it in a recent roulette (Bullets) and didn't get much love for it  ;D

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2014, 06:12:44 PM »
Dunno about Rainover but the other two  :tup   And I think The Magnificent is .............duh,duh............magnificent.

Pretty much this.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2014, 07:09:37 PM »
Dunno about Rainover but the other two  :tup   And I think The Magnificent is .............duh,duh............magnificent.

Pretty much this.

Exactly this. 

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2014, 09:49:44 PM »
bumping the current crop of top 50 lists to hopefully get some updates soon.  If you need to take a prolonged break, let me know and I'll get some other lists started.  We've got people waiting in line ready to go.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2014, 10:25:18 PM »
Sorry boot that. I supposed I can type a few up tonight.

Sorry, RedLetterMedia. Now I'm tired...

At least I'm almost done right? :angel:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:04:44 AM by Zook »

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Yeah, I'm almost done, but I omitted albums that I shouldn't have, and I have little motivation to work on this most days. I already modified my list once, so I'd just like to revamp it and get it perfect. Yeah, it'll never be concrete because new music comes out constantly, but I'm just not satisfied with what I have right now. Thanks for following, but I'm taking too long. People are waiting who are more committed, so give me another year, and hopefully I'll have a top 50 albums list that is satisfying to me, cause ordering that shit is hard. The top ten is somewhat easy, but after that, it's like choosing which kid you like best.

Thanks again, I'm just not into it right now. Plus, I just got my brother a Dave Mustaine guitar pedal, so I need to work on drum tracks. We have a song, but the drums need lots of tinkering.

Also, when I do finally do this again, my write ups are going to be short and sweet.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Commitment issues?   ;D

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
It's not you, it's me.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Yeah, I'm almost done, but I omitted albums that I shouldn't have, and I have little motivation to work on this most days. I already modified my list once, so I'd just like to revamp it and get it perfect. Yeah, it'll never be concrete because new music comes out constantly, but I'm just not satisfied with what I have right now. Thanks for following, but I'm taking too long. People are waiting who are more committed, so give me another year, and hopefully I'll have a top 50 albums list that is satisfying to me, cause ordering that shit is hard. The top ten is somewhat easy, but after that, it's like choosing which kid you like best.

Thanks again, I'm just not into it right now. Plus, I just got my brother a Dave Mustaine guitar pedal, so I need to work on drum tracks. We have a song, but the drums need lots of tinkering.

Also, when I do finally do this again, my write ups are going to be short and sweet.

How could you get to number 14 and then say this?  ???

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
I like to see you squirm.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I could finish the list for you?  ;D