Author Topic: Photos of the current tour  (Read 1706 times)

Offline RodrigoAltaf

Photos of the current tour
« on: January 24, 2014, 06:22:36 AM »
 After watching DT 3 times this tour I thought I could upload a few photos of the shows Iīve been to and share with you guys...maybe others can do the same in this topic as well, what do you think? Here they are:

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Photos of the current tour
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:30:55 AM »
Nice pics!
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:36:02 AM »
 Thanks man...I donīt really have the best camera out there, and this one I used actually fell down a couple of times already, so I donīt get that "crisp" effect, but that will change soon enough!

Offline adastra

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 07:03:32 AM »
Cool pics!   Thanks  :D
that keyboard looks like something from Dr. Frankensteins lab :P
Stay by my side / as I fade / so you can point to the end of my struggle /and the twilight of eternal days / at the low, dark edge of life.

Offline RodrigoAltaf

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
 Imagine the reaction of the crowd when JR pulls this keyboard out during The Mirror!

Offline rickhawk80

• Dressed To Kill
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 08:17:47 PM »
This was my view in Kansas City last night:

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 09:02:02 PM »
Here's the pictures I was able to take in Minnesota before security walked up to me, leaned his shoulder into me and said, "put it in your pocket"

God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline theanalogkid7

• Just a guy
  • There are many knots I cannot untie.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 10:23:12 PM »
Does anyone know what the deal is with security/management being so anti-photo?  They were pouncing people left and right last night in KC.
We are here to make everything better. We are going to make airplanes out of beef. - Alex Lifeson

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 10:30:53 PM »
Does anyone know what the deal is with security/management being so anti-photo?  They were pouncing people left and right last night in KC.
I was confused because wasn't there a hashtag from the band saying to post your live photos?
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline rickhawk80

• Dressed To Kill
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 06:28:45 AM »

I saw Danzig at that same venue last year and they claimed it was Danzig who requested them act that way, but after seeing them act that way for DT this week, too, I think it's that security company.  A guy came up to me wanting to see what I was using to take pictures and I showed him my iPhone.  He didn't believe me.  My phone is in a case that makes it look like a cassette and from a distance this idiot thought what he was seeing was a camera, not a phone.  Total moron.

Offline Invisible

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 01:32:32 AM »
Here's the pictures I was able to take in Minnesota before security walked up to me, leaned his shoulder into me and said, "put it in your pocket"

Looks like JP is throwing a ray with his right hand! I knew he was god! :laugh:

Very cool pics! I never saw the stage properly, it's awesome!

Offline TheGreatPretender

• The Second Dancing Turtle
  • You are reading these words.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 01:43:44 AM »
I already posted a couple in another thread, but since this exists, here are all the best ones I managed to get from the Toronto show:

"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Offline Invisible

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 02:31:07 AM »
I want that James shirt photoshoped into "Redemption For You Manatee" ;D

Awesome pics!

Offline rush-signals

• Was into DT before you!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 06:01:42 PM »
Nice pics everyone.  I shot some in Riverside, CA last night using my smartphone, sadly enough. But here they are, some are decent.
https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=40204.msg1796263#msg1796263
Thanks,
Dave

Offline fadetoblackdude7

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 10:56:58 AM »

That stage is so deep, there's a little too much room to run around  :lol

Offline jcmoorehead

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 02:14:59 PM »
I was confused because wasn't there a hashtag from the band saying to post your live photos?

It happened over here as well at the Wolverhampton concert, the security were incredibly over the top in telling people to put their cameras away even though the band were coming to the front of the stage for photo opportunities and the aforementioned hashtags.

For anyone interested here are the ones I took from that gig: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152097369854230.1073741831.508959229&type=1&l=2009e6fd58

Offline Grizz

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »
I hate venue security.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline SuperProgBros

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 02:16:51 PM »
Hi guys
Iīm new here so is there anyone who can explain how I insert pictures in a post?
Thank you very much!

Offline Grizz

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »
Create an account on imgur.com and upload them there. After that, click on each image. You'll see several links on the side. Click on the one that says "BBCode," copy, and paste into a post here.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline SuperProgBros

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »
Create an account on imgur.com and upload them there. After that, click on each image. You'll see several links on the side. Click on the one that says "BBCode," copy, and paste into a post here.

Thank you very much!