Author Topic: Who's playing DT on the radio???  (Read 1296 times)

Offline arvizu9618

Who's playing DT on the radio???
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:19:15 AM »
I mean anything after Awake and can i find that station on IHeartRadio???

Newest stuf I've ever heard was Lie on Z-Rock out of Dallas and that station is now defunct  :tdwn

Offline DTFan0789

Re: Who's playing DT on the radio???
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »
I used to work for a little radio station here in NE PA, and I'd play The Silent Man and Another Day all the time in my rotation.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Offline MonagFam

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 12:29:06 PM »
I used to work for a little radio station here in NE PA, and I'd play The Silent Man and Another Day all the time in my rotation.

Did you have certain requirements (length, etc.) on what you could play?

Offline DTFan0789

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 10:05:07 PM »

Did you have certain requirements (length, etc.) on what you could play?

Well, it was technically an "adult contemporary" station, but the mix of music was very bi-polar anyway and the station was poorly run, so I pretty much did whatever the fuck I wanted (within reason, lol).
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell, 1984

Offline TheAtliator

• Sixdegrematichaos onachristmasmorning
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 05:34:44 AM »
I hear them on Morrow, Epic Rock Radio, and I think Delicious Agony. And from what I've heard, those stations play a mix of awesome and terrible music. I'm also wondering, are there more stations?