Author Topic: Lacuna Coil - San Francisco July 27th 2009 NTSC DVD bootleg Torrent  (Read 4854 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
This was two night after I saw them.  Pretty good set.  The guy who filmed it said to share it, so I'm sharing it.  PLEASE respect the taper by (1) sharing, not selling, and (2) not downgrading the files to lower quality.

Quote from: BridgeToClarity
For anyone that downloads torrents. This link is to the little icon that you need to download my torrent.

The DVD files are NTSC.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5i77t6

Info

Lacuna Coil
Slims
San Francisco
July 27th, 2009
NTSC DVD FILES
Recorded with Canon SD770 IS Digital ELPH
Audio Mono

Tracks

01- Survive
02- Fragments Of Faith
03- Daylight Dancer
04- I'm Not Afraid
05- To The Edge
06- Swamped
07- Fragile
08- Entwined
09- I Won't Tell You
10- Heaven's A Lie
11- Enjoy The Silence
12- Not Enough
13- Spellbound
14- Our Truth

Filmed by BridgeToClarity
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline perfey

• Stiletto in the sand
Re: Lacuna Coil - San Francisco July 27th 2009 NTSC DVD bootleg Torrent
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:26:02 PM »
Havent listened to Lacuna Coil yet but I have downloaded it, will be interesting to see what kind of band they are. Thanks.

Offline toao

• DTF Ghost
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 05:43:00 AM »
27/07?

I've never heard of the band but considering it was played on my birthday I don't really have a choice!
<br />The problem with being in charge of other people is that the people you\'re in charge of are people.  And people are idiots.<br />
<br />I\'m on Twitter bloggi85

Offline Shadow2222

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »
Thanks for passing this on Bosk! I only know a few of these songs, but this is a good way to hear more of Lacuna Coil's music.
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline njdtfan

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »
First thanks.

They are a pretty decent band from Italy. They changed their style a bit with their most recent album. A little more commercial lets say. However, their stuff up till this year is real good. The lead female singer, Cristina Scabbia is real good. Not as good as Amy Lee, but good. Plus she is hot. Check out their early stuff. Best cd INHO is Karmacode. Some rockin stuff.
Life's biggest battles
Often are fought alone
My spirit brings me home