Author Topic: From The Law Offices Of Levin Minnemann Rudess  (Read 28833 times)

Offline jsem

Re: Levin Minnemann Rudess
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 02:42:45 PM »
How long should the wait be for said email? I pre-ordered about an hour ago.

Offline Mindflux

• DT.net Veteran
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 02:43:44 PM »
How long should the wait be for said email? I pre-ordered about an hour ago.

I think I ordered on Tuesday and got the email this morning thanking me for ordering and mentioning I was getting a signed copy. 

Offline The Boomr

• The Boomr
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »
Oh wow, my email actually arrived in my junk folder last night at 11 something pm (California time)
James LaBrie: It's Always an octave higher.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2013, 03:52:42 PM »
I guess I should consider this a reminder to check my email......

Offline Lucidity

• Patron Saint of Time Signatures
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2013, 07:19:50 PM »
Man, I hope less than one thousand people have preordered... I won't to be able to order until tomorrow at the earliest...

Offline Mindflux

• DT.net Veteran
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
Man, I hope less than one thousand people have preordered... I won't to be able to order until tomorrow at the earliest...

They don't take the money until just before the ship date if that helps? They just do a visa check to make sure you have it.

Offline jsem

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2013, 02:23:11 AM »
I got the singled copy email last night. :2metal:

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2013, 02:27:59 AM »
Every time I've tried to get on the site, I get nothing but a white page.  ???

Thankfully, Elite shared that video, so now I've heard that awesome song! And that video...  :lol

This. I just got a white screen, then it would stop loading. Figured I was the only one.
I checked out the video from the direct video link, and really dug the music. I definitely want to hear more. The video was awesomely random.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Laich21DT

• I AM ERROR.
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2013, 02:02:11 PM »
I am really loving this song (does it have a name?) I feel almost guilty, I am listening to this song more often than I listen to The Enemy Inside, although part of that so not to burn out on TEI prior to 9/24.

I was considering ordering the CD/DVD, but I kinda feel like I'd be out of luck to get a signed copy at this point.
I've got a plan, it involves pulling up our bootstraps, oiling up a couple of asses, and doing a little plowing of our own...... not gay sex. -Mac, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Offline Lucidity

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2013, 03:57:17 PM »
I preordered the CD/DVD, can someone who received confirmation that they got a signed copy tell me when and how they received said confirmation? I got the email confirming the purchase, but it didn't say anything about signed or unsigned.

Offline JPX

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2013, 04:08:58 PM »
I preordered the CD/DVD, can someone who received confirmation that they got a signed copy tell me when and how they received said confirmation? I got the email confirming the purchase, but it didn't say anything about signed or unsigned.

I placed my order on the 5th and got an immediate confirmation from orders@ccnow.com. I then got an email from Scott Schorr (scott@lazybones.com) on the 7th stating that I would receive the signed version. This 2nd email was allocated to my junk mail for some reason.

Offline Lucidity

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2013, 04:18:29 PM »

I placed my order on the 5th and got an immediate confirmation from orders@ccnow.com. I then got an email from Scott Schorr (scott@lazybones.com) on the 7th stating that I would receive the signed version. This 2nd email was allocated to my junk mail for some reason.

Thank you! That's helpful and possibly reassuring!

Offline jsem

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2013, 02:00:25 PM »
I got my email yesterday btw.

Offline Lucien

• James 5:1-5
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »
I didn't know what to expect, then I listened to the snippets track on the site.

Yeah... I think I'll be buying this.
"Kind of a stupid game, isn't it?" - Calvin

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2013, 09:22:47 PM »
Signed copy awaits.

Hopefully there is a tour forthcoming...

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2013, 10:45:29 PM »
Just heard there's only 100 copies left of the signed special edition!

If you haven't gotten one yet, grab it now! This is a CD you will WANT to have!
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2013, 06:40:09 AM »
Preordered it this morning :)

Offline Scott S.

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2013, 11:25:55 AM »
Hey Everyone.  Scott Schorr here from Lazy Bones Recordings, producer of Levin Minnemann Rudess.  Very grateful for your support of this pretty killer new album.  We have about 25 signed Deluxe Edition CD & DVD copies remaining (out of 1,000).  You can order @ levinminnemannrudess.com  The regular CD goes on sale Sept. 5.  Anyways, thanks again for hopefully supporting this album & indie music (we are proud to say Lazy Bones has never had any affiliation, whatsoever w. a "major anything - label, publishing, pr, lame "A&R", etc.)  We had an incredible time making this record while also trying to maintain a sense of humor!  Speaking of which, our twisted video also seems to have received a decent response.

SINCERE THANKS AGAIN & please help spread the word!   ;D

Shameless plug:  You may also want to check out the last trio project:  Levin Torn White (.com) 

Offline Mindflux

• DT.net Veteran
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
Scott,
  Welcome aboard!  Glad to hear you seem to be burning through the presales quickly. :) I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Offline The Boomr

• The Boomr
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »
Hey Everyone.  Scott Schorr here from Lazy Bones Recordings, producer of Levin Minnemann Rudess.  Very grateful for your support of this pretty killer new album.  We have about 25 signed Deluxe Edition CD & DVD copies remaining (out of 1,000).  You can order @ levinminnemannrudess.com  The regular CD goes on sale Sept. 5.  Anyways, thanks again for hopefully supporting this album & indie music (we are proud to say Lazy Bones has never had any affiliation, whatsoever w. a "major anything - label, publishing, pr, lame "A&R", etc.)  We had an incredible time making this record while also trying to maintain a sense of humor!  Speaking of which, our twisted video also seems to have received a decent response.

Shameless plug:  You may also want to check out the last trio project:  Levin Torn White (.com)

Hey Scott!! Definitely looking forward to the release of this! Always glad to support indie releases :) That video was awesome, too!

Offline Sketchy

• DTF.org Member
  • More tea is required.
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:33 AM »
I have to admit, I just used the video as background music to me preordering the album. It sounded insane and good.
This is as exciting as superluminal neutrinos. The sexy thing is that this actually exists :D

Offline Scott S.

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2013, 12:02:59 PM »
Thanks again!  It's because of cool people like you with great taste in music that makes these projects possible.  Seriously...

Best,
Scott

Offline ColdFireYYZ

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
Scott,
I'm really looking forward to this and thank you for all the work you've done to make it possible. I haven't listened to Levin Torn White yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I'm sure this trio project will be outstanding!

Offline Lucidity

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »
Just got the email confirming I got a signed copy  :metal

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »
I haven't seen or heard a note of this.

It just comes down to trusting the people involved and knowing what they are about. Not something you can apply on a regular basis.

Offline jsem

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2013, 03:38:26 PM »
That promo video was progasmic though, awesome on so many levels.

Offline Onno

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2013, 04:03:44 PM »

Welcome Scott! Regarding the bolded part in the quote, that means that I have a signed one, right? I preordered a few hours before you posted that. Haven't received an email stating that though, but whatever. I'll just cheer now! Woohooo! :panicattack:

That promo video was progasmic though, awesome on so many levels.

THIS

Offline The Boomr

• The Boomr
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2013, 04:43:22 PM »
Welcome Scott! Regarding the bolded part in the quote, that means that I have a signed one, right? I preordered a few hours before you posted that. Haven't received an email stating that though, but whatever. I'll just cheer now! Woohooo! :panicattack:

Do check your spam folder, it seems to unceremoniously plunk itself down in everyone's spam folders.

Offline Scott S.

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
If you ordered the Levin Minnemann Rudess Deluxe Edition CD/DVD before today (AUG. 13), your copy will be signed by all the guys.  But, as of today (1pm - US West Coast) WE HAVE SOLD OUT of the autographed copies.  You guys are awesome - sincere thanks for supporting this.

We still have unsigned Deluxe Editions available.  They're pretty cool - I think you'll be into the DVD footage. 

Best,
Scott @ Lazy Bones Recordings   ;D ;D ;D

Offline Onno

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2013, 03:11:10 AM »
If you ordered the Levin Minnemann Rudess Deluxe Edition CD/DVD before today (AUG. 13), your copy will be signed by all the guys.  But, as of today (1pm - US West Coast) WE HAVE SOLD OUT of the autographed copies.  You guys are awesome - sincere thanks for supporting this.

We still have unsigned Deluxe Editions available.  They're pretty cool - I think you'll be into the DVD footage. 

Best,
Scott @ Lazy Bones Recordings   ;D ;D ;D
That's great news!! Woohoo! Can't wait to hear it!

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2013, 01:05:54 PM »
This will get burned for the car immediately upon receipt.

Offline chrisbDTM

• DT.net Member
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2013, 01:20:08 PM »
so was that marco facebook stuff bashing DT after the audition fake? or he's cool with just jordan now?

Offline Onno

« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
so was that marco facebook stuff bashing DT after the audition fake? or he's cool with just jordan now?
What? Bashing?

Offline Laich21DT

• I AM ERROR.
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2013, 01:28:46 AM »
What? Bashing?

This. I've never heard about this before. Please explain.
I've got a plan, it involves pulling up our bootstraps, oiling up a couple of asses, and doing a little plowing of our own...... not gay sex. -Mac, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2013, 06:37:20 AM »
Deluxe Edition CD/DVD of Levin Minnemann Rudess still available for pre-order at levinminnemannrudess.com Thanks to the fans for all your support. Here's a sample of one of the album's tracks "Twitch"

https://soundcloud.com/jordan-rudess/lmr-twitch
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.