Poll

What's your favorite David Maxim Micic/Destiny Potato record?

Bilo EP
Bilo 2.0
Bilo 3.0
Lun
EGO
ECO

Author Topic: The Destiny Potato & David Maxim Micic Thread v. DMM's BLACK FRIDAY DISCOG SALE!  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
David has put up a two-track release on Bandcamp. The sound is quite different though, it seems this is an experiment where he limits himself to only using stock software and cheap recording components.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Those two songs are amazing. Wallflower has a chaotic energy, while Melancholia is nice and somber. I love the latter's calm electronic ambience.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?

Offline jakepriest

Or get them on torrent for free :neverusethis:

jk, support the amazing artist

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwJvDTkWMyI

Apparently DMM is in a band called Organized Chaos with also Vladimir Lalic who has sung on his music before, and Benjamin Lechuga :omg: :omg: Looking forward.

Also here is the song they just released titled "Cinnamon", haven't heard it myself yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvw-kI1TJmY
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
Might be alright, not completely sold on that song though.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
no one else gonna comment how DMM released his new album today??? https://davidmaximmicic.bandcamp.com/

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
I was but something came up. Sitting down to listen to it now.

Offline BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
Hype! Will listen this afternoon.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Cool!

I thought Eco and Ego were a step down from Bilo 2 & 3, but I think quite a bit of that was the vocal melodies which I think each vocalist he works with writes. So hoping for some great stuff on this new one!

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline jakepriest

I'm not sure I'm going to check it out. Apart from Destiny Potato which I love David's music kinda bores me in the same way Plini's music does. No idea why really.

Offline BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
Did my usual ritual when an artist or band drops a new album. Bought an energy drink (I don't drink soda or energy drinks anymore so that's like a special occasion by now) and went down to a really nice spot by the sea in my town, watched the sunset and listened to the album.

I loved it. Very emotional, really groovy, and full of awesome moments. The only negative I have currently is that there doesn't seem to be any physical copies available. I would love that vinyl on my shelf. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
DMM's whole back catalogue is on sale for $9.40 on Bandcamp as a black Friday deal. Absolute bargain for anyone wanting to purchase his stuff. It's only at that price today apparently.