Author Topic: Looking for 8/5/2009  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Grizz

Looking for 8/5/2009
« on: July 06, 2013, 08:36:40 AM »
Does anyone have any recordings of this show at the Oakdale (then Chevrolet) theater?
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline Grizz

Re: Looking for 8/5/2009
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »
Random bump
Like, if you have any leads on anything at all you should totally tell me. I willprobably notmake it worth your while!
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline Grizz

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 10:41:21 AM »
Five year bump?
Plz

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 10:56:19 AM »
I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry (cit.).... but the bootleg doesn't appear to exist.

https://boottrader.net/bootlist.php?artist=1&bootleg_recording=audio&submit=show+bootlegs
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco

Offline Grizz

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »
I know, that's why I'm on the quest....

Offline wasteland

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Jay Beckenstein was in Spyro Gyra, right?
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:31:42 PM »
I believe your best chance is sticking around MP for long enough to seize the favourable moment and save his life. Then you might ask him for the recoring and he might consider giving it to you  :lol
:slayer: Somewhere, over the wasteland..... bootlegs fly :slayer:
MoraWintersoul is the BEST person.
- Marco