Author Topic: Lacuna Coil 7/25/09  (Read 7602 times)

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
Re: Lacuna Coil 7/25/09
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »

I saw Lacuna Coil with Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, and Disturbed. I thought they were the worst act. They were just not into it. Plus, she kept saying the city's name wrong, which pissed me off, and the other acts were awesome.

My best friend went to Music As A Weapon 4 and he thought Lacuna Coil just didn't have enough time to play. I heard they only had 25 minutes which i just think is BS. That's probably why they were a disappointment.

they had around 45 minutes if I remember correctly. I just wasn't in to their set. My boredom could also be contributed to the fact that Chimaira went before them nd Killswitch Engage was directly after them. It was like eating a sandwitch with great French bread with rotten meat in the middle. Dessert though (Distrurbed) was the best part of my "meal"

Offline tbw2445

• I live a life based on good intentions...
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

I saw Lacuna Coil with Chimaira, Killswitch Engage, and Disturbed. I thought they were the worst act. They were just not into it. Plus, she kept saying the city's name wrong, which pissed me off, and the other acts were awesome.

My best friend went to Music As A Weapon 4 and he thought Lacuna Coil just didn't have enough time to play. I heard they only had 25 minutes which i just think is BS. That's probably why they were a disappointment.

they had around 45 minutes if I remember correctly. I just wasn't in to their set. My boredom could also be contributed to the fact that Chimaira went before them nd Killswitch Engage was directly after them. It was like eating a sandwitch with great French bread with rotten meat in the middle. Dessert though (Distrurbed) was the best part of my "meal"

haha! Well if Lacuna Coil played most of their album, then i understand. Lacuna's Coil new album is pretty terrible.
i'm learning all about my life by looking through her eyes

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2010, 05:41:58 AM »
Yo...rather than start a new Lacuna thread perhaps someone can help me.

I have a store bought copy of Comalies...it will NOT play in my pc..and isn't really happy playing in any CD player. The media included keeps tripping things up...all I want to do is listen to the tracks on my computer at work.

Anyone?
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2010, 05:50:22 AM »
nevermind....sigh....Windows media...rip...FUCKING DUMBASS.....sorry..sorry...carry on.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Memory flows...like a river.
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »
Not that I personally mind resurrecting a Lacuna Coil thread, but dude...  :lol

Here's hoping Lacuna gets off the road entirely and gets into the studio. They need their next studio effort to be a strong one.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - At the printer! Out in May 2024!

Pre-order now at www.roadstomadness.com!