Right Turn
0 (0%)
Am I Inside
0 (0%)
LOVE SONG (bonus track)
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: February 21, 2013, 09:47:10 PM

Author Topic: Alice in Chains 2013 Survivor - Sap EP, Round 1  (Read 500 times)

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
Alice in Chains 2013 Survivor - Sap EP, Round 1
« on: February 19, 2013, 09:47:10 PM »
Results for Facelift, FINAL ROUND:

Man in the Box - 2
Sea of Sorrow - 7

With 7 votes, Sea of Sorrow drowned itself.  This puts Man in the Box as the first entry in the AiC Best of the Best Finals.

Final results for Facelift:
1.   Man in the Box
2.   Sea of Sorrow
3.   We Die Young
4.   Bleed the Freak
5.   Love, Hate, Love
6.   I Can't Remember
7.   It Ain't Like That
8.   Sunshine
      Put You Down
9.   Real Thing
10. I Know Somethin (Bout You)
11. Confusion

Since Sap is only a five song EP, I'm only going to make the first round 48 hours.  Your votes will only be tallied in the poll - please PM me if you accidentally voted for the wrong song.

Methinks I'm going with Brother, as I dig the Unplugged version of it MUCH better.

GO! :metal

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
Re: Alice in Chains 2013 Survivor - Sap EP, Round 1
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
That bonus thingy
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 12:27:13 AM »
No vote for me for this round. This album is without any bad songs yet none is great imo, just pretty damn good mostly. I'd go as far to say that whatever would be my favorite track from this album would be a very distant last place if I grouped my single fave track from each of their albums together. I also don't wanna vote for Love Song since it doesn't even quite feel right having it in here although I totally understand doing so since it is audio that is on the album.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline sfam2112

• "Oops!" Insurance Salesman
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 08:51:58 PM »
My music:
https://soundcloud.com/tommybrittmusic

"I love to rock. I love to rock hard. I love hard rockin'! I LIKE TO ROCK!! I LOVE TO ROCK!!!!" - Colin Mochrie

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:51:58 PM »
No vote for me for this round. This album is without any bad songs yet none is great imo, just pretty damn good mostly. I'd go as far to say that whatever would be my favorite track from this album would be a very distant last place if I grouped my single fave track from each of their albums together. I also don't wanna vote for Love Song since it doesn't even quite feel right having it in here although I totally understand doing so since it is audio that is on the album.

:(

This round only, or the series of rounds for Sap?  I do kind of understand where you're coming from though - EP-wise, Jar of Flies absolutely SLAYS Sap every time IMO. (gawd, that series is gonna be brutal too)

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 07:57:25 PM »
Only planning on skipping this round as of now. At first, it was just a case of me choosing between Right Turn and Am I Inside so I listened to both and then realized I might like 'em both as much as the other 2. So then I listened to Got Me Wrong and Brother and couldn't come up with any asshole of the pack so to speak. I'll probably just listen to the 3 remaining songs when round 2 begins and see if I can get any separation at that point.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
Sounds good, brah. :tup