King Jesus
0 (0%)
Father Of Forgiveness
0 (0%)
Reunion
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 16, 2013, 12:45:50 PM

Author Topic: Neal Morse Survivor 2012 - One (Round 1)  (Read 689 times)

Online The Letter M

Neal Morse Survivor 2012 - One (Round 1)
« on: January 14, 2013, 12:45:50 PM »
One (Reunited)
The Creation
Back To The Garden
The Man's Gone
Nothing To Believe
Author Of Confusion
The Separated Man
Cradle To The Grave
Help Me / The Spirit And The Flesh
King Jesus
Father Of Forgiveness
Reunion

Alrighty folks, as the Survivor for Testimony winds down, this is the first round for Neal's next album, and it'll run for TWO days just to ensure everyone gets their vote in!

This is the "reunited" track list that includes the Special Edition Bonus Disc songs that were originally in the running order, so if you don't have the Special Edition, you can find the songs elsewhere (likely YouTube) to listen to them if you need to for this Survivor!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: Neal Morse Survivor 2012 - One (Round 1)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 01:37:03 PM »
I think it makes more sense to use the final tracklisting of the actual album, but whatever. 

Nothing to Believe is by far the weakest link here.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:43:28 PM »
I think it makes more sense to use the final tracklisting of the actual album, but whatever. 

Nothing to Believe is by far the weakest link here.

I thought about that too, but I wanted to include all his original songs, whether or not they were B-Sides/Bonus tracks, so for Lifeline, I'll be including "Sometimes He Waits" and "Set The Kingdom", and on Testimony 2, I'll be including "Absolute Beginner", "Supernatural", and "Seeds Of Gold".

It's how I ran it last time, and I didn't feel the need to change it this time around. Also, it eliminates the need to do a B-Sides survivor since it would've only been 5-8 songs anyways.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
Okay, but those songs from T2 are not b-sides.  Those Disc 2 songs are part of the regular CD, not a part of a special edition or bonus tracks.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »
Okay, but those songs from T2 are not b-sides.  Those Disc 2 songs are part of the regular CD, not a part of a special edition or bonus tracks.

I know, but I've read some fans consider them "Extras" as they're not part of the actual "Testimony" part of the album, but that's splitting hairs.

Either way, I didn't see the problem to include 3 more tracks on this survivor since they're unlikely to advance to Consolation or Finals anyway, and the running order is taken straight from Randy George (via Neal Morse), so it's more or less official.

-Marc.

Offline ronnibran

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 07:15:31 PM »
Great album, One!  Nothing I don't like, so it will feel weird voting off songs I like...  "Nothing to Believe" is the first I vote for.

Offline Unlegit

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »
Nothing to Believe.