General > Archive

DTF: The Movie

(1/59) > >>

BlobVanDam:
Forget about movies about midgets and wizards, the hit movie of 2013 is going to be DTF: The Movie, a US remake of the Japanese movie "ドリーム·シアター·フォーラムは、後であなたを雌雄鑑別とあなたの女性パンティベーコン内部触手モンスターレイプ!", based on the best-selling Japanese erotic thriller novel of the same name.

The cast-

Jim Caviezel stars as bosk1, a firm but fair lawyer by day, but by night he's not afraid to dish out some hard justice to keep the city safe from the trolls who dwell beneath the city.

Michael Chiklis plays hefdaddy42, bosk's most trusted friend, known to his friends as simply "hef", or to his enemies as "God", because he decides who lives and who dies. Infamous for his short and concise one liners, and his secret weapon - his light-up glasses.

Jonah Hill as Nick. He's the youngest member of the team, but he's ready to prove himself, even if it means some (or many) failures along the way.

George Clooney plays lonestar. Think Steve Seagal in Under Siege, except better in the kitchen, and better with a knife.

And of course Al Leong as Orbert (listed in the credits only as "asian man #1). He may or may not have any dialog, but he'll most definitely do something totally badass, such as arrange Christmas music for an odd ensemble, or start an intelligent conversation using only his MIND.

But alas I can't cast the entire movie by myself. Cast someone to play yourself, or to play someone else. And keep it fun, or I'll set Al Leong onto you while you sleep. You'll never hear him coming, you poor bastard.

Orbert:
I am lauging out loud.  Out loud, I tell you!

:lol

Super Dude:
I reviewed it on my blog. Check it out! :neverusethis:

Zook:
Paul Rudd as Zook: The sarcastic, miserable asshole.

Zydar:
haha :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version