- FII is better than SFAM, even though the latter is more consistent.
- Every part (except maybe for Overture) of 6DOIT is great, but they don't work that well together. Also, Goodnight Kiss is the best them.
- TMOLS rules, as does Prophets of War.
- No song from Awake, SDOIT, Scenes or I&W would make my Top 5 DT songs.
- Octavarium (the song) is overrated, but still good. Sacrificed Sons is superior in every sense, and my favourite off of the album.
- TGP isn't that great. Actually, it's the second worts song of the 12SS, with only TDS being less enjoyable.
Yeah, that's probably it for now.