Author Topic: VIP picture missing  (Read 616 times)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
VIP picture missing
« on: October 19, 2018, 12:28:13 PM »
Over the summer me and my partner had to miss a Coheed and Cambria concert beause of a family event. I felt bad we had to miss a show we bought tickets for 6 months in advance, so I bought her the Box-set for Coheed's new album as well as tickets for NY Comic-Con. This way she would get a special gift plus a chance to see the band up-close (They attend NY Comic Con every year to promote Evil Ink material). A week before the album was released, Coheed announced a surprise album release show in NY. I got us VIP Tickets to make it a little more special (VIP Included the usual picture with the band, early entry, lanyard).

So that's where the good stuff ends. I was supposed to get the box set on October 5th, and it hasn't ship yet. At Comic Con, the line was too long, so we decided to leave it alone since we were doing VIP Later that day for the concert. The VIP pictures were posted online 3 days after the show, and everyone's picture is there except for ours, at least that I noticed. I left it alone hoping more pictures will be posted, but 2 weeks later I am losing hope.

Has anyone here ever been in a situation like this? I kind of want to leave it alone, but paying VIP prices just for a lanyard seems a little crazy to me. I know the band has nothing to do with the VIP pictures, but is there a way to approach this? I used to work at Guitar Center and Claudio Sanchez was a regular customer there, whenever he was not on tour of course.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: VIP picture missing
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:13:55 PM »
Happened to me once. Kamelot, 2011 tour with Fabio Lione, got my group photo, was never told where I'd be able to get it. Someone said 'online' and I looked on the website, on the Facebook, etc. and nothing. Never got an email. Oh well...
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"