Fade to Black
1 (3.3%)
Creeping Death
1 (3.3%)
The Call of Ktulu
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: October 14, 2012, 12:09:32 PM

Author Topic: Metallica Survivor 2012 - Ride the Lightning Round 3  (Read 2358 times)

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Metallica Survivor 2012 - Ride the Lightning Round 3
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 12:00:43 AM »
I will side with Jammindude.

Not because I agree with him, but because we have an alliance now and it's my duty.

fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 03:36:25 AM »
Because it clearly says to vote for your least favorite. If you specifically ignore the rules to selfishly serve your own purposes, you don't deserve to vote. Also, the purpose of these things is to get an accurate account of all of our opinions and some voters are shitting on that by compromising the results because they're too thin-skinned to take honest results as they come and implying that their opinions are more important than those who are voting honestly. Really, think about that for a minute. A group of a few dozen people are following this thing and the majority are voting honestly yet some folks are so concerned about the results differing from their opinions that they're gonna resort to tampering? If you wanna play that flimsy "wasted vote" angle, how aren't the votes of those who voted early in the round not wasted if a song they like ends up going out earlier because they weren't able to save it because they "wasted" their votes by voting honestly?

:clap:

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »
I will side with Jammindude.

Not because I agree with him, but because we have an alliance now and it's my duty.
You do know that's how World War I started.

Let's just hope there's no "politically convenient" assassinations to expedite tensions.