Author Topic: Index of Albums & Songs Threads  (Read 18328 times)

Offline The Letter M

Re: Index of Albums & Songs Threads
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2013, 10:58:58 AM »
Added some more song links for the new DT12 album. Only missing threads for "The Looking Glass" and "False Awakening Suite", so if anyone wants to make those, go right ahead. Also some other older songs that don't have threads either, so if you FIND one or MAKE one, please reply here and let me know, I'll add it to the OP! Thanks! :tup

-Marc.

ATTENTION DREAM THEATER FANS! (So...everyone here...) - Please check out my DREAM THEATER SURVIVOR, now running in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline RussellAhmed

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2013, 05:18:38 AM »
Added several songs (like "Burning My Soul", album and demo versions, "The Way It Used To Be", and "Surrounded") and albums (the BC&SL Covers disc).

-Marc.
I like songs links the new DT12 album.  :hat
add it here soon.....OP!
 :censored

rap beats

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2013, 12:48:34 PM »
Added several songs (like "Burning My Soul", album and demo versions, "The Way It Used To Be", and "Surrounded") and albums (the BC&SL Covers disc).

-Marc.
I like songs links the new DT12 album.  :hat
add it here soon.....OP!
 :censored

I am not sure what you are asking for (if you are even asking a question). There are already links to songs for the latest album in the top/original post for this thread.

-Marc.

ATTENTION DREAM THEATER FANS! (So...everyone here...) - Please check out my DREAM THEATER SURVIVOR, now running in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2013, 01:21:54 PM »
It's a bot.
if the flow checks out and your rhymes are dope enough then the police start unholstering their guns

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
It's a bot.

I figured after look at their other posts.  :| Can the post and the ones after it be deleted, please, oh great Mods of DTF? Just wanna keep this thread as clean as possible of spammy posts.

-Marc.