Author Topic: Favorite DT *moment* - JLB Live note Round RESULTS  (Read 1142 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Favorite DT *moment* - JLB Live note Round RESULTS
« on: August 29, 2012, 05:33:37 AM »
With 11 votes, Through nature's inflexible grace, I'm learning to liiiiiiiiiive is eliminated.

Results

Album                   Song                   When  Lyric
1  Live @ Marquee          The Killing Hand       9:21  I am the killing haaaaaaaaaaaaaand
1  Score                   Octavarium             22:23 Trapped inside this OCT  A  VAR  I UUUUUUUUUMMMMMM
3  NYC Live                Learning to Live       9:59  I'm learning to liiiiiiiiiive
4  NYC Live                Take The Time          1:33  I think it's time for a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange
5  Score                   Another Won            4:38  Another had killed passion’s graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
6  Live @ Marquee          The Killing Hand       4:11  Crossing Ooooooveeeeeeerrrrrrrr
7  Images & Words in Tokyo Under a Glass Moon     3:33  Praying for time to disappeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
8  Score                   6DOIT: About to Crash  11:10 She enjoyed the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
9  NYC Live                A Change of Seasons    5:39  But those days are goooooooooooooooooooooooone
10 Live Scenes NY          Home                   7:32  It's calling me back to my hoooooooooooooooooooome

And 2009 results for comparison.  Quite different.

Album               Song                   When  Lyric
1  Live @ Marquee       Metropolis Part 1      3:33  I’m asleep but I’m so afraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiid
2  Score                Another Won            4:38  Another had killed passion’s graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
3  Score                Octavarium             22:23 Trapped inside this OCT  A  VAR  I UUUUUUUUUMMMMMM
4  NYC Live             Take The Time          1:33  I think it's time for a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange
5  NYC Live             A Change of Seasons    5:39  But those days are goooooooooooooooooooooooone
6  NYC Live             Learning to Live       9:59  I'm learning to liiiiiiiiiive
7  Live @ Marquee       The Killing Hand       4:11  Crossing Ooooooveeeeeeerrrrrrrr
8  Live @ Marquee       The Killing Hand       9:21  I am the killing haaaaaaaaaaaaaand
9  Score                6DOIT: About to Crash  11:10 She enjoyed the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
10 Live Scenes NY       Home                   7:32  It's calling me back to my hoooooooooooooooooooome
11 I&W in Tokyo         Under A Glass Moon     3:32  Bear this honor in my naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
12 I&W in Tokyo         Under A Glass Moon     6:52  Praying for time to disappeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
12 Once in a Livetime   Lines in the Sand      12:44 Lines in the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
14 NYC Live             A Fortune in Lies      4:50  You rode the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
15 Score                The Spirit Carries On  8:15  The spirit carries oooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
16 Live Scenes NY       One Last Time          3:43  His words I cannot heeeeeaaaaaaarrrrr
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
Re: Favorite DT *moment* - JLB Live note Round RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:39:22 AM »
Feel sad for Another Won.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:00:45 AM »
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:02:39 AM »
Hell yeah my 2 favorites on the top!

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!