Author Topic: All musicians unite! - The Musicians Chat Thread  (Read 300868 times)

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
Re: All musicians unite! - The Musicians Chat Thread
« Reply #980 on: September 13, 2015, 08:52:09 PM »
Incredible.  In-fucking-credible.

Our drummer, JT, called John at 8:00 this morning, said he was in pain, probably a kidney stone, thought he could play the gig anyway.  Called him back at 10:00 from the ER, pain was so excrutiating that he couldn't move.  No way he could play the gig today.  Some phone calls around, and there was no drummer who could just jump in and play with us today, no one available anyway.  Our singer Anne's boyfriend Brian has a band, which she also sings background vocals with, and they covered the gig.  The only way it could work was if Steve and John headed over there with the P.A. and stuff, and Steve ran sound.  It was 10:30 by time the decision was made, and they had to come in from far and wide.  There was no way they could be there in time to set up the P.A. and everything else, and start in time.

I had left my house a little after 10:00 AM, allowing an hour out to the place.  We were going to set up between 11:00 and 11:30.  It was close to 11:00 when I hit the gas station a few blocks from the bar, used the bathroom, and checked my phone.  A missed call, a voicemail, two emails, and several texts.  Uh-oh.  The whole saga.  The voicemail from John had come ten minutes after I'd left my house; now I'm a few blocks from the bar.  So I just went over anyway.  Helped set up the P.A., talked with the other guys, met the other band (I'd met Brian before a few times) as they showed up one by one over the next few hours, and stayed for the first hour or so of them playing.  They weren't horrible, though not great, but they sounded as good as they were going to because of Steve's killer P.A.  Had a truly disgusting chicken sandwich, threw part of it away.

So our contribution was the P.A. I guess.  Rockus (the other band) played, so the event had tunes.  At least we got someone to cover the gig.  I'm just bummed, and still a little bit in disbelief, that once again, our debut gig was cancelled and we didn't play one way or another.  It's like the music gods hate us.

It's been over a year since the previous "stable" lineup, Oh Zone, played a gig.  The new lineup, FlashDrive, is yet to play.  The plan was to get these two gigs under our belts, there was going to be a photographer there, and we were going to get some video and audio, too, for the website and Facebook page, and we would start looking at putting together the third set, so we'd truly be ready to start playing out.  Now, we still have to do all that, but we haven't played out yet, and we have no promotional materials.  And since we didn't play the two gigs, we didn't exactly score any new connections, either.

Shit.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #981 on: September 13, 2015, 09:43:37 PM »
Seriously, your drummer ends up in the ER on the day of your gig? What are the odds? Your band is clearly cursed! :lol

At least he didn't die, or else my Spinal Tap comment earlier may have been too scary. :|
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #982 on: September 13, 2015, 10:25:16 PM »
It is truly incredible.  I am so ready to play.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #983 on: September 13, 2015, 11:34:24 PM »
So I found a music making software and spent all this afternoon learning how to use it, and made a little chill song. I have no idea of what I'm doing, and the tune goes nowhere, but what the hell, here it is. I'm now making an electronic, industrial-y song - making music is quite interesting. At least for a total noob like me  :lol

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #984 on: September 14, 2015, 01:36:59 AM »
Your band is clearly cursed!

My first thought!  Jesus, sorry to hear that Orbert.  That is truly unbelievable. 

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #985 on: September 14, 2015, 01:39:15 AM »
So I found a music making software and spent all this afternoon learning how to use it, and made a little chill song. I have no idea of what I'm doing, and the tune goes nowhere, but what the hell, here it is. I'm now making an electronic, industrial-y song - making music is quite interesting. At least for a total noob like me  :lol

Sounds cool!  Thats a nice, punchy guitar sound, what's your setup?  Piano crashing chords remind me of something off Mezzanine.  This is really good Lucas, nice work :tup

Its always fun when you start figuring out recording, enjoy the journey!

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #986 on: September 14, 2015, 01:59:47 AM »
Sounded great to me. Sounded nice and clear and pro, and whatever was going on with the reverb sounded cool. Next just get some bass going!
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #987 on: September 14, 2015, 02:09:51 AM »
Thanks guys - although it's pretty much unfinished by now, I plan on revisiting when I earn more experience with writing music and expand it a bit.

Sounds cool!  Thats a nice, punchy guitar sound, what's your setup? 
Some really cool-sounding loops  ;D . I honestly suck at playing any instrument, so making music with loops is quite interesting - I'll get to do some sampling later. Let's just say that Endtroducing-kind-of music is what I aim for. An absolutely unattainable goal of course  :lol

Sounded great to me. Sounded nice and clear and pro, and whatever was going on with the reverb sounded cool. Next just get some bass going!
Realized that after uploading it, when friend told me so  :facepalm: .

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #988 on: September 14, 2015, 03:00:52 AM »
Thanks guys - although it's pretty much unfinished by now, I plan on revisiting when I earn more experience with writing music and expand it a bit.

Sounds cool!  Thats a nice, punchy guitar sound, what's your setup? 
Some really cool-sounding loops  ;D . I honestly suck at playing any instrument, so making music with loops is quite interesting - I'll get to do some sampling later. Let's just say that Endtroducing-kind-of music is what I aim for. An absolutely unattainable goal of course  :lol

Realized that after uploading it, when friend told me so  :facepalm: .

Haha.  I'm listening on shitty laptop speakers so I didn't notice.

Nice, you should try sampling some stuff in that case!.  Dragging mp3s into the DAW you're using is the most straightforward way.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #989 on: September 16, 2015, 01:41:39 AM »
Or downloading some loops online  :P .

So I did another one, but took a bit more of time, and I'm kind of starting to see how music composition work. Next time I'll try to come up with structure or something  :lol Feels like two different songs, which I may later expand each one on their own as separate tunes, but what the hell, here it is. Added some sweet bass in there btw.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #990 on: September 16, 2015, 01:18:26 PM »
*finds 3-part sheet music for Zelda 1 overworld theme*

*begins transcribing for bass and two guitars*

Offline Nefarius

• Named Nefarius since before it was cool.
« Reply #991 on: September 17, 2015, 08:43:46 AM »
Zelda music is always inspiring.

As a regular on the Parker Guitars Forum I traded clips and FX settings with a user called wkcchampion a few years back. We experimented with sounds that worked well together. One day he sent me one of his home made backing tracks called "Summer Jam". He added a melody line after the intro and left some space for me to add something. I didn't know at the time that it was a cover of Joe Satriani's "Summer Song" simply because I didn't know the song so I approached the material without any preconceived ideas. His melody close to the original starts at 0:19, I come in at 0:43, and from 1:07 it's my solo track.

wkcchampion & Nefarius - Summer Jam (clip)

So why do I tell this story when I commented because of Zelda music? Just listen to the part at 1:19 to 1:25.
Whoever recognizes this line first and can tell me what Zelda game it is from... is a true fan, congratulations! :biggrin:

Greetings...
Nef

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #992 on: September 17, 2015, 08:51:45 AM »
I figured out how to get a decent Geddy Lee tone out of my bass rig tonight.  Pretty proud of myself, but boy do my fingers hurt.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #993 on: September 28, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
The ongoing drama/trauma of Orbert's almost-band continues...

After our second non-debut a few weeks ago, our fearless leader John emailed a list of seven (seven!) potential gigs he'd drummed up.  Ranging from 10 miles away to nearly 30, mostly playing for the door, but hell, at this point we'll take anything we can get.  We have to get out there, get some experience playing, get some pictures, audio, and video, and hopefully make a connection or two.

JT was the first to reply.  He's out of town for three of the seven dates.  As you may recall, JT (drummer) was the one who got a kidney stone the day of our second attempt at a debut.  Obviously that could not be helped, but still, that's the first thing that came to my mind.

So this past Saturday, the 26th, was our next practice.  Full run-through of both sets, in preparation for the one gig of the seven which actually panned out (some were just too far away for shit pay, some had other date conflicts).  Also, John's wife Kay has a nice camera and a bit of photography experience, so she's gonna take some posed group pictures after practice, just so we have something for the web site and Facebook page.  John send out an email with all these details, and also some guidelines on what clothes to bring, etc.

I go clothes shopping and bring my wife along since I have no idea what looks "cool".  I'm 50something years old, an aging rocker, who must somehow get up on stage and look like a rocker without looking ridiculous.  We find some nice shirts that she assures me will look very cool with black jeans and my extremely Asian appearance.  :orbert:

Friday night at 10 fucking PM, JT sends an email, and just to make sure we all get it, a group text telling everyone to check their email.  He got his dates mixed up and is flying out Saturday morning, not Sunday.  Oops.

That's it.  No apologies -- although I'm not sure what's left after his literally four or five apologies for the kidney stone, which he couldn't help -- and no actual statement that he won't be able to make the practice, although that was obviously implied.  Just that he got the dates mixed up and he will be flying out in the morning.

Anne (singer) had gotten her hair and nails done, because of the pictures.  Kay (John's hot wife) had rearranged her work schedule to be available that day to take pictures.  She's a realtor and Saturday is normally a very busy day for her.  We have all been practicing.  The night before, all JT can say is "Oops".

JT got his dates mixed up.  JT got a kidney stone.  JT had already missed the last two practices and now this one, which has not just inconvenienced others but also cost them money.  JT recently dropped some of his other commitments so he'd have more time for the band, but was the first to get three of seven potential gigs crossed off the list because he's out of town.  JT is in the proverbial doghouse.

John is beyond disappointed, and beyond pissed.  I had a long phone conversation with him, and he's going to talk to JT about the band and his level of commitment to it.  I am, as always, thankful that that's his job and not mine.  I love to play, I want to play, but this is still just a hobby for me.  If it falls apart, I'll be bummed, but not heartbroken.  For John, this is his dream.  He's put a lot of money, time, and effort into this band, getting it going, keeping it somehow going despite all the shit that's come our way, from within and without, and he's not a quitter.  He's finding us gigs, just working independently as our manager, without an agent, with no experience at it, just through effort and perservenence.  I genuinely feel sorry for the guy.

After our phone call making sure a few things were in order and that I was available on certain dates, John sent out an email with two practice dates.  We have to do weeknights because we're out of weekends (the gig is Oct 10 and we can't practice Oct 3), the practices will be Oct 6 and Oct 8, please let him know as soon as possible if there are conflicts.  He did not say that the practices are "required" or "mandatory" because that was implied.

Next week we have two weeknight practices, and a gig on Saturday.  Third time's the charm?

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #994 on: September 28, 2015, 02:03:48 PM »
Wow, man, that sucks.  Hope everything turns out OK.

Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline pcs90

« Reply #995 on: September 28, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »
Sounds like your band needs a new drummer.
Although that's honestly a lot easier for me to say than you guys. It seems like he is only creating problems, headaches and stress, but I imagine things used to be fine if he is still in the band. Hopefully this is just a phase and everything will go back to normal soon because I would imagine this takes a lot of fun out of your hobby with all the drama going on.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #996 on: September 28, 2015, 02:39:08 PM »
He is an excellent drummer.  He is experienced, as we all are, and rock-solid when it comes to keeping time.  He came in on the recommendation of Steve (guitar) and has shown that he knows probably thousands of songs.  Learning new ones takes time, of course, but fortunately we've stuck mostly to tried-and-true bar standards for now.

He is also busy as hell much of the time.  He owns and/or runs three businesses, one of which was recently demoted from "owning and running" to merely "owning" because he had too many things on his plate.  He actually wrote an email to the rest of the band a few months ago apologizing for how distracted he's been and how he has so much going on, and he's cut back on his commitments and promised to be much more there for us in the future.  Then John manages to find seven gigs for us, and we can't even consider three of them because JT is out of town those dates.  So much for minimizing distractions.

This whole experience has been very interesting for me.  When you're kids in school, your bandmates are your friends, guys you've known for years.  There's already a bond, and already a level of commitment both to your friends and to the band.  What we're doing now is merely a business arrangement.  I like the other guys in the band, but it's on the "co-workers who you get along with" level, not "dudes I've known since grade school" level.  We don't get together and hang out much, we don't call each other on the phone or chat just to chat.  It's business.  And it's weird for me because I've never been in a band like this.

So if after talking with JT, John decides that we need a new drummer, I'll be bummed, but not crushed or anything.  I like JT alright, but if he's holding us back, we are probably better off with someone else.  That "someone else" may not turn out to be any better, but he may.  As with anything else, it's about weighing cost/benefit.  Another personnel change will cost us the time to get the new guy up to speed.  The benefit is ending up with a (hopefully) better drummer.  "Better" meaning many things, not just playing.  Being available for practices and gigs is starting to weigh big.  Right now I'd settle for anyone who can keep time and make it to practices and gigs.

And something which is also in the mix is that we basically "stole" our lead singer Anne from another band.  She was singing with an actual working band.  Yeah, they kinda sucked, and she knew it, so after months of discussion and ass-kissing, John was able to convince her that she's rotting on the vine with the other band, and with us she can really go places.  And six months ago (holy shit, has it been that long?!) she starting working with us and was blown away by our level of musicianship.  And we are good, if I do say so myself.

But after all this shit and we still haven't played a single gig yet, I wouldn't blame her if she said "You know what?  I gave you guys a chance.  I quit a gigging band that still wants me back*, and I have gigs singing backgrounds with my boyfriend's band.  I don't need you."  I wouldn't blame her at all.  If we decide to look for a new drummer, and that causes our lead singer to quit, then we're really, truly fucked.

*In an ironic twist, her old band auditioned and eventually hired Karen, our old singer.  Then Karen quit, just as she quit our band, with basically no notice.  They had gigs booked, so they begged Anne to do those gigs with them, and since we weren't doing anything, she agreed.  Also, they got rid of the one guy who sucked the hardest, and now they're better.  It would actually be a good move for her to get back with them at this point.  I just hope she doesn't figure that out.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #997 on: September 28, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »
Wow man.  This whole situation is almost unbelievable.  I really feel for you.  I know how hard it is to get gigs booked, and what it feels like when one guy lets the team down.

That being said, myself and the guitarist from the covers band I play bass in decided to form an acoustic duo a couple months ago, and we had our first gig last night.  It went surprisingly well actually, was quite happy with it.  Very different to a full band dynamic, and I'm singing, like 200% more than I do in the other band so that was a nice challenge.  Definitely need to stop smoking if I wanna keep that up :P

Also we got an email from a bar in town that had a band call in sick, so we are playing again tomorrow night, a sweet ass 5:30 - 8:30 slot for the after work, suit crowd.  Really looking forward to playing some chilled out stuff and not having to bust my balls and cigarette-addled lungs trying to keep it high energy like last night.

We've had one practice together :lol

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #998 on: September 29, 2015, 05:25:19 PM »
One practice?  Now a three-hour gig?

Nice.  :lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #999 on: September 29, 2015, 05:50:38 PM »
lol yeah, but we've been playing together for about a year now, doing the same sort of cover stuff except I moved to bass from lead guitar when he joined so we pretty much know the material. 

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1000 on: September 29, 2015, 05:56:14 PM »
That sounds awesome.  I love laid-back gigs where you know what you're doing anyway, and the one practice is basically a formality just to make sure you're both on the same page.  Then you go do the gig.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1001 on: September 29, 2015, 06:00:09 PM »
Yeah Monday was actually really fun and easy-going, it definitely wasn't as RAWK as the band thing, but it's good for testing your boundaries with singing and playing and getting a crowd going without much behind you. 

It's also a really good test of what pop songs are awesomely written and which ones suck :lol

Orbert, you should totally sort out a Keyboard/Guitar duo with another singer/player from the band!

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1002 on: September 29, 2015, 08:09:29 PM »
Actually, I've known our old singer Karen for years (she was how I got involved in the band in the first place) and she said she thought we could do gigs, just her and I.  I'd play piano and she'd sing.  I thought that sounded great.  She said she knows tons of people, she'll start talking to people and see what the picture looks like.  That was two years ago.

Both drummers from the band have said, and Steve our guitarist agreed, that if I wanted to, I could be playing every weekend.  Keyboard players are still pretty rare, good keyboard players even moreso, and (their words, not mine) I'm a great keyboard player.  They just blurted it out, after we'd been playing for a while.  I told them to calm down.  I learn my parts, I play them well.  I practice.  Come on, it's not that hard.

So okay, if I wanted to, but I don't want to play every weekend.  I'd be cool with maybe once or twice a month.  It's a side thing, for fun, not a second job.  At this point, we should be playing once or twice a month, but we just can't seem to get it together.  It's gonna take a bit more before I quit this band.

But doing a low-key duo thing, that would be sweet.  Some other guys I know are doing something similar to what you're doing.  They've been in various bands together over the years and have recently just gone out as an acoustic duo.  They just call it "Mark and Jim" (their names, duh) and do chill versions of classic rock stuff.  I don't know why, but even seeing them doing that, and thinking how cool that is, didn't make me think about doing the same thing.  Not even once.  That's weird, because I love to play, pretty much any chance I can get, but apparently it takes someone else pointing the opportunities out to me.

Calvin6s

« Reply #1003 on: September 30, 2015, 02:36:52 AM »
I don't know how you are going to overcome this because at your age, it is probably the hardest time to put together something like this.  As a youth, it was more about the fear that you were going to tank.  But when you are a full grown adult, you have legitimate reasons for schedules never aligning as you would like.

Can you aim for a less threatening and easier to schedule gig?  What about just inviting a ton of people to your rehearsal space?  Just anything to give you that performance adrenaline.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1004 on: September 30, 2015, 07:31:13 AM »
John's wife has had friends over a few times, and even though I'm sure you can hear us throughout the house, they come downstairs sometimes and watch us for a few songs.  That's kinda nice, reminds me of junior high days when guys would bring their girlfriends to practice and they'd sometimes bring some friends.

John's a millionaire.  He could invite a bunch of people over, throw a huge to-do, and we could play for them, sure.  But the thrill level would be that of a high school band playing at a party.  Cool, but we're past that.  Yeah, it would be fun, a chance to play.  But if you literally have to invite people to come see you play, it's not the same as going out in public and playing an actual gig.

None of these gigs were demanding.  All one-night stands, Friday night or Saturday night, in the neighboring burbs.  Seven gigs.  I'm sure John was thinking that at least three of them would pan out, maybe even more.  I sure was.  But JT's travel schedule nixed three of them, two of them were for "original music only" (bar bands still get gigs for that?), and one of them conflicted with a couple of us.  That only left the one, and we're confirmed, but John has said that he'll cancel us if we can't get at least a full practice between now and then.  There's no point in getting up there and embarrassing ourselves.  At this point, it's been over a month since the band has practiced, and the gig is still two weeks out.  Well, a week from this weekend.

Offline TheLordOfTheStrings

• I make music. I also do other stuff sometimes.
  • EB
« Reply #1005 on: October 01, 2015, 01:24:06 PM »
Demoed this new track for the guys in the band. I'm super stoked with it. It's just an instrumental demo. Haven't written lyrics yet. Thoughts?

https://soundcloud.com/we-are-all-hail/illustrated-zodiac-nightmares
Check out my various music projects - I’ve got concept albums, singer/songwriter, rock, metal, prog, and more coming soon:

https://linktr.ee/STARCOMMANDStudios

Offline PuffyPat

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1006 on: October 01, 2015, 02:00:23 PM »
just got a bunch of mics to do some sort of recording. i haven't gotten too in depth w/ anything yet, but i'm looking forward to finally getting my ideas recorded properly.

also, LOTS, that demo is pretty sick.
prog sucks
Even if you're not serious, I'm going to pretend you are and use this as proof that not all heroes wear capes.

Offline BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1007 on: October 01, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »
Demoed this new track for the guys in the band. I'm super stoked with it. It's just an instrumental demo. Haven't written lyrics yet. Thoughts?

Really cool track, I imagine it will be really fun to play live. I thought it was all good, but from 1:28 to 2:16 was especially cool.

I also finished a demo for my band today actually. It's just a MIDI programming so far, but it sounds really cool. It's planned to be the lead single of our first album, and for that it needed to be tight. Or at least more tight than the other tracks, most of which are pretty progressive and changing, changing keys and tempos here and there. But this one turned out about as consistant and "straight forward" as I wanted, while still being very much a modern progressive metal track.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 02:09:29 PM by BlackInk »

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
« Reply #1008 on: October 01, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »
One of my songs got played on local radio. yay. that is all.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #1009 on: October 01, 2015, 02:48:05 PM »
:tup  Future rock star.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1010 on: October 01, 2015, 03:25:03 PM »
just got a bunch of mics to do some sort of recording. i haven't gotten too in depth w/ anything yet, but i'm looking forward to finally getting my ideas recorded properly.

what'd you get?

Offline PuffyPat

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1011 on: October 02, 2015, 12:19:10 AM »

what'd you get?

3 sm 57s, a beta 52, and a couple condensors. i forget what they are.
prog sucks
Even if you're not serious, I'm going to pretend you are and use this as proof that not all heroes wear capes.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1012 on: October 02, 2015, 04:43:43 AM »

:metal  That's pretty wicked, dude.  Can't wait to hear the finished product with vocals.

One of my songs got played on local radio. yay. that is all.
Cool!  Can we hear it?

Offline James Mypetgiress

• Call me Dani. I have grown to hate this username.
« Reply #1013 on: October 02, 2015, 10:05:27 AM »
author=hefdaddy42 link=topic=33789.msg2016189#msg2016189 date=1443782623]
Cool!  Can we hear it?
Sure. It's not exactly metal (It's Greek Ambient and Post-Rock mashed together) but yeah.
https://soundcloud.com/heliosgr/coming-home
BTW, because I've had people ask - the silence at the end is nothing symbolic - it's just my DAW wierded out, and it was already uploading to SoundCloud - I edited it for the radio version.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #1014 on: October 03, 2015, 05:00:53 AM »
Wow, that was really cool!