Author Topic: All musicians unite! - The Musicians Chat Thread  (Read 65282 times)

Offline TheLordOfTheStrings

• I make music. I also do other stuff sometimes.
  • RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
    • Link to my solo album
Re: All musicians unite! - The Musicians Chat Thread
« Reply #1715 on: July 31, 2017, 05:59:00 PM »
^ Huge fan of the new album, I've just bought it & I'm downloading it now.  :tup

The only criticism I have it that it seems to drag on a lot in the 2nd half. I'd suggest maybe taking the best ideas from each song from the final quarter (apart from CK9) & putting it into one song so it flows better for the whole album.

Favourite tracks: That's A Nice Bike, Strange Things, Do You Remember, CK9
Wow we're super stoked you like it! Also, I appreciate the feedback. This album was extremely experimental in that we were really trying to craft a sound (as pretentious as that might sound). Also, we really wanted to cram the album as much as we could so we had a lot of material to choose from when we finally start gigging. There aren't really any plans to deliberately do that again, unless the story calls for it. Anyways, thanks so much for the support and for buying the album. It means a lot. <3

Offline TheLordOfTheStrings

• I make music. I also do other stuff sometimes.
  • RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
    • Link to my solo album
Re: All musicians unite! - The Musicians Chat Thread
« Reply #1716 on: August 23, 2017, 12:22:33 AM »
Hey guys, I've got something new for ya! I just released my first instrumental solo guitar album! I wrote, arranged, recorded, and mixed everything, as well as played (and programmed) all of the instruments. My buddy (and Bloodhound bandmate, Tyler) mastered it for me. Would mean a lot if you guys would check this out as well. It's definitely not as long as the last Bloodhound album!

https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/the-circle-of-wonders-i-welcome-to-the-circle