Author Topic: Mugshots  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Mugshots
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
My brother was arrested once again because he went nuts from meth, and while looking to see if his current mugshot and arrest details were up, I came across this:

https://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/phoenix/victoria-valentina-acuna/60488541

HOT DAYUM!

That is all.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
Re: Mugshots
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »
I'd shoot her mug. 

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:58:45 PM »
Eh.
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 05:02:47 PM »
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »
The OP girl is way hotter than all those girls.

Plus, you gotta be one arrogant prick male or female to be smiling in a mugshot.

I don't know who that old dude is, unless the pic is supposed to insinuate that I'm being creepy for gawking at mugshots, in which case I care not.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
Even hotter than #3? C'mon, brah. C'mon.

And no, it has nothing to do with you. It's just a dude from the 20s being classy as fuck in his mugshot.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 05:20:32 PM »
Politicians always take the best mugshots:

Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
Looks like the same fake smile he'd give to the press.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 05:49:50 PM »

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 05:57:39 PM »
Guilty of first degree delightfulness?
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
Guilty of first degree delightfulness?

Guilty of killing Pluto.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »
Public lewdness would be my guess. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »
What did Cleveland get arrested for?

Also:

https://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
So because I'm a loser I decided to look up some kids from school in a mugshot database: crushes, some who I just happen to remember their names, and some who were pricks to me. Unfortunately, this girl I had a crush on in 5th grade turned out to be a junkie who was arrested for possession of cocaine. This other girl from high school who seemed like she had her head on straight was arrested for the same, both arrested multiple times. A kid in middle school, who, had I fought might have changed my entire life (I'm just going to assume I'd have won the fight) also turned out to be a junkie loser, as predicted. He was a piece of shit in school. It was inevitable. Karma also got a kid who was a dick in 12th grade, particularly in my English class, but when he served me my Arby's drive thru several years back, all was well. He's been arrested a few times. Fortunately an old friend of mine who looked like he was starting to go down the wrong path wasn't in the database, so hopefully it was just a phase.

In conclusion, I have too much time on my hands, and dwell on the past a little too much.

But seriously, I should have beat the fuck out of that kid in 6th grade. I chose not to because it was in the middle of class and I didn't want to get in trouble... by my step dad who would have surely grounded me for getting suspended for defending myself.

Also, that chick in the OP is still ridiculously hot. Unfortunately the link doesn't have the pic anymore so I had to do some dig-god I'm such a loser.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 10:53:12 PM »
Everybody I know has been to jail at least once, but I can't find a single mugshot of anybody. Don't know if it's because Texas sucks, they're only released in certain circumstances, or if we all just got popped before mugshots became digital. As I recall mine looked pretty crappy, so I was happy to not find that one. Still, would have like to see some of the others.
E.F. Benson

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 03:53:56 AM »
Everybody I know has been to jail at least once, but I can't find a single mugshot of anybody. Don't know if it's because Texas sucks, they're only released in certain circumstances, or if we all just got popped before mugshots became digital. As I recall mine looked pretty crappy, so I was happy to not find that one. Still, would have like to see some of the others.

I wish I could find one of my buddy's mugshots. He had a warrant out for his arrest for a totally bullshit sexual assault charge... Anyway, he went to the police station in a tux and got his shot taken with a huge smile on his face.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 06:53:48 AM by Chino »

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »
Total Arrests

Damn she's been a naughty lady ! :p

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 08:25:36 AM »
Goddamn at the OP!

I wonder if some of my friends are in here. Or The Texas Pirate.

Do I really have to have an account to search on here? Bleh.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 08:41:08 AM »
Let's see if they have my mugshot.....

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 10:15:56 AM »
I see the link is working again.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 10:20:47 AM »
Eh.

^ Yep. Still wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Five bucks your dick falls off. (YOU CAN TOTALLY GET AIDS THROUGH THE INTERNET)

But yeah mugshots are fun. I remember in my criminal justice classes we used to scour the net for 'em and we'd have contests based on who could find the craziest and our teacher would give the winner an 'A' for a daily paper.  :lol Cool dude.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 05:37:22 PM »
Everybody I know has been to jail at least once

Wot?
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 07:11:50 PM »
Everybody I know has been to jail at least once

Wot?
Eh, probably a slight overstatement. Insofar as I've been told neither of my folks have been in jail.

Something to keep in mind is that I was drinking, doing drugs, and hanging out with a, shall we say less responsible element, since I was a young lad. While I'm guessing that Germany and Boston are probably a lot more forgiving, in Texas cops love to bust stoners and punk kids. It's pretty easy to spend a few hours in jail, walk out and plead down to a few hours of community service all for having a roach in your car, so going to jail isn't really a big deal. Over the course of 32 years, I've seen it happen to plenty of people. Young dopers also aren't real keen to pay off tickets, and unlike nowadays, they'd take you to jail for that. DFW cops will almost always manufacture RS to pull over a car full of youngsters and PC to rifle through it on the side of the road. So it's not like I only associate with felons. Lots of perfectly decent folk have spent a day or a night in lockup for trivial stuff that really has no consequences down the road. Hell, I enjoyed my trip. Only regret I have was getting fingerprinted.
E.F. Benson

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 08:49:45 PM »
There is a lot of arizona in this thread...

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 09:39:10 PM »
There is a lot of arizona in this thread...
Funny. The most recent of my amigos to go to jail did so in your fine state. Not very hard to do, as it turns out.

And I'll also point out that I can only think of two friends/family who have been arrested in the last 10-15 years. It's not like we're all a roving gang of felons here.
E.F. Benson

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 10:16:51 PM »
Sure, it's not hard to get arrested here, but you wont stay more than a night. It was a miracle when my brother finally went to prison. Unfortunately 2 years wasn't enough time to get his head out of his ass.

Online WDADU

• Are you justified?
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 12:05:20 AM »
The picture has been taken down, so I'm unable to see it. However, Number Three in a post near the top is adorable  :hefdaddy
Brave
Murder
Day

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 10:15:32 PM »
So I may have sort have possibly maybe found the girl's facebook... She looked better 2 years ago. Not a fan of fake eyebrows.

Don't judge me.

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 12:04:16 PM »
Just came across this great mugshot in the news today. This 22 year old will definitely contribute to society.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 12:06:18 PM »
Those kind of people fascinate me. I'd love to sit down and have dinner with that guy (assuming there's an armed guard nearby).

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 12:38:39 PM »
What do you think a guy like that would order? I'd guess that he eats pretty well, but something peculiar.
E.F. Benson

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 01:05:05 PM »
Lamb, slaughtered table-side, cooked rare with a virgin's blood raspberry demiglaze topped with walnut shavings and micro-greens atop a bed of quinoa.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2015, 01:46:30 PM »
What do you think a guy like that would order? I'd guess that he eats pretty well, but something peculiar.

I'm going to go with a steak and a sprite. I have a feeling he'd request a baked potato over french fries.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2015, 02:27:17 PM »

I'm going to go with a steak and a sprite. I have a feeling he'd request a baked potato over french fries.
Wow, fries were the one thing I was pretty confident about. I was actually thinking perhaps lobster with fries (and a Sprite  :lol ). Lamb wouldn't surprise me, either. I just think there'd be something eccentric about his order. Like Heinz 57 instead of drawn butter for his lobster.
E.F. Benson