Author Topic: Worst way to die  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Ħ

Re: Worst way to die
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
Anyone interested in further information should feel free to google "Red Pancake".  After coming across it, I have never half-assed an ass-wiping. 
I am NOT looking that up but already images are being conjured up in my mind.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2012, 04:27:57 PM »
Scaphism is pretty bad, but I'd nominate the Candiru - they're small fishes that swin into your body via penis, anus or vagina and then eat you from the inside.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline Ħ

« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2012, 04:29:10 PM »
Do you die from Candiru?
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Scorpion

• Unreal Heir
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ragnarök around the Clöck!
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2012, 04:30:37 PM »
Do you die from Candiru?

I'm no expert, but I'd imagine that you'd die sometime - at the latest, when they reach something that's vital.
scorpion is my favorite deathcore lobster
Hey, the length is fine :azn: Thanks!

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »
Anyone interested in further information should feel free to google "Red Pancake".  After coming across it, I have never half-assed an ass-wiping.

Where's the problem here?
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2012, 10:06:24 AM »
Drowning, but not just drowning. Falling into a pool with a cover on it, so you get wrapped up in it, like in the movie Unbreakable.
Holy crap. I did that when I was little with a towel. Now THIS^^ would suck, people!
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
I hear ya. I used to have a terrible fear of depths because of an irrational fear of running out of breath before I could surface. I think I was literally 14 before I ever jumped into water deeper than 5 feet even though I would swim in the deep end of pools as deep as 10+ feet without feeling all that worried.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2016, 11:14:13 AM »
Bump for a new winner

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-dead-yellowstone-national-park-hot-spring-hot-pot-quest-report/

The next day, workers could not find any remains in the boiling, acidic water.

“In very short order, there was a significant amount of dissolving,” Veress said
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2016, 11:16:54 AM »
Finding out that the person you've been sleeping with is actually a robot programmed to spy on you, just moments before it smashes your head into a wall and crushes your skull.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2016, 11:46:53 AM »
Finding out that the person you've been sleeping with is actually a robot programmed to spy on you, just moments before it smashes your head into a wall and crushes your skull.
Uh, everything alright in the Mendecino household, dude?

And I've posted this before, but it's been a while and it's applicable here. There have been some interesting additions in the last couple of years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2016, 01:59:51 PM »
The Brazen Bull

Slowly cooked alive. Old school death penalty from a mad ruler

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2016, 02:09:27 PM »
Actually the ruler, for whom it was made, was so disgusted by the inventors ideas that he put him in it.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2016, 03:11:33 PM »
Actually the ruler, for whom it was made, was so disgusted by the inventors ideas that he put him in it.
:lol

"My God, man. That, that's disgusting. How would you like it if somebody did that to you? Hmmm. Guards!"
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson