Author Topic: Favorite DT *moment* Survivor - JLB Studio note - Results  (Read 770 times)

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Favorite DT *moment* Survivor - JLB Studio note - Results
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:01:55 AM »
With 10 votes, Take the Time is eliminated.  Not going to do a round to figure out 1 vs 2.  Both Metropolis and LtL move on to the finals.

Song                  When  Lyric
1  Metropolis            3:26  I'm asleep but I'm so afraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiid
1  Learning to Live      6:57  Whoa whoa whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa
3  Take the Time         1:30  I think it's time for a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange
4  Scarred               6:20  It calms me to know that I woooooooooooooon't
5  A Change of Seasons   15:34 I won't let them push me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
6  Take the Time         6:23  You can find all you need in your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
8  Learning to Live      10:00 Through nature's inflexible grace, I'm learning to liiiiiiiiiive
8  Voices                8:45  Deliver us from darkneeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss
9  A Change of Seasons   22:00 I will live ooooooooooooon, Live ooooooooooooon
10 Voices                7:10  Pleasantly amused enough to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

2009 Results:
   Song                              When  Lyric
1  Learning to Live                  6:57  Whoa whoa whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa
2  Voices                            7:10  Pleasantly amused enough to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
3  Scarred                           6:20  It calms me to know that I woooooooooooooon't
4  Metropolis                        3:26  I'm asleep but I'm so afraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiid
5  Take the Time                     6:23  You can find all you need in your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
6  Take the Time                     1:30  I think it's time for a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange
7  A Change of Seasons               22:00 I will live ooooooooooooon, Live ooooooooooooon
8  Voices                            8:45  Deliver us from darkneeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss
9  A Change of Seasons               15:34 I won't let them push me awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
10 Learning to Live                  10:00 Through nature's inflexible grace, I'm learning to liiiiiiiiiive
11 A Change of Seasons               8:27  But those days are goooooooooooooooooooooooone
12 In The Presence of Enemies Part 2 3:28  All for you, Herretiiiiiiiiic
13 Trial of Tears                    4:44  Through a trial of teeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrs
14 Another Day                       2:05  So try another daaaaaaaaaaaaay
15 Learning to Live                  4:39  I hear kindness beauty and truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth
16 A Change of Seasons               19:55 Life goes on the off beaten traaaaaaaaaaaaack
17 Octavarium                        21:10 The story ends where it begaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
18 The Spirit Carries On             5:21  The spirit carries oooooooooooooonnnnnnnn
19 Innocence Faded                   3:58  The child will crawl to find yooooooooouuuuuou
20 Surrounded                        3:26  His shadow slowly fading from the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
21 Strange déjà vu                   4:46  I hope to find the truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth
22 6DOIT: About to Crash             4:03  She enjoyed the raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
23 Lifting Shadows Off A Dream       4:45  And she listens openlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
24 Misunderstood                     6:10  Misunderstooooooooooooooood
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:56:42 PM by jingle.boy »
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Mladen

Re: Favorite DT *moment* Survivor - JLB Studio note - Results
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 03:46:14 AM »
Nice results, except that I'm surprised that bit in the Voices ended up at the last spot. I always thought that part was beloved, it truly is one of the highlights of the song for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCb4395Deo - I was at this show and James absolutely nailed it  :metal

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »
Good results

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:57:04 PM »
Edited to add 2009 results
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion